PDA

View Full Version : Question about mechanics and what does #/#/# mean

Rozencraft
01-12-2015, 04:48 AM
What does number/number/number in the name of a deck mean and how is it measured? ( Example Toghrul 5/3/1)

Why in this occasion I couldn't relocate any card but the bottom right one? http://www.imagebam.com/image/fa963f380856291

Also the next turn the board was the same except there was an other one of the 3/0/2 creatures on the right row and i tried to use geyser on the 5/4/9 and diddnt allow me do do it. The only options were the bottom 2 creatures but then i used the other spell on eliminating all the right row and it allowed me to use geyser on the 5/4/9 creature.

Can you guys explain me why did all that happen?

Infernal_Wisdom
01-12-2015, 05:04 AM
What does number/number/number in the name of a deck mean and how is it measured? ( Example Toghrul 5/3/1)

Why in this occasion I couldn't relocate any card but the bottom right one? http://www.imagebam.com/image/fa963f380856291

Also the next turn the board was the same except there was an other one of the 3/0/2 creatures on the right row and i tried to use geyser on the 5/4/9 and diddnt allow me do do it. The only options were the bottom 2 creatures but then i used the other spell on eliminating all the right row and it allowed me to use geyser on the 5/4/9 creature.

Can you guys explain me why did all that happen?

Welcome to mmdoc :)
Toghrul 5-3-1 means the ultimate stat requirements of deck is 5 might 3 magic and 1 fortune,
so that explains you know there is no creature, which is requiring 6 or more might, in that toghrul deck,
or there is no spell, which is requiring 4 or more magic,
that also means when you reach 5 might and 3 magic stats, there is no point of raising them anymore, you can draw card or use ability, so thats it :)

also question about why you can't target anything imp jester is

http://mmdoc.cardgamerobot.com/img/cardimages/Forgotten%20Wars/impjester.jpg

read this and you'll understand :)

Mushidoz
01-12-2015, 05:10 AM
Infernal Wisdom beat me to it, yeah. The jester doesn't allow you to target any other creature with a spell/ event / creature ability / etc until he is dead (or made unable to be targetted), When you were trying to use geyser (a targetted spell), you could only target the jester. When he summoned another jester, you could then target any of the 2 jesters. When the jesters died, you could target any other creature just fine, since the jesters were not there anymore.

If you had used the event "Day of the Sanctuary" (it makes the target untargettable until the next turn) on the jester, then you would have been able to bypass its ability and target any creature you wanted with your geyser (because targetting the jester would not have been "possible"). Also notice that you could not target your own creatures with the geyser while the jester was alive ;)

Grats on making it to Phrias so far, hopefully you manage to do all campaigns with all 6 factions so that you gain lots of free cards! :)

Rozencraft
01-12-2015, 05:37 AM
Thanks for your answers they were really helpful.

Thanks mushi for your kind wishes =P