PDA

View Full Version : AC Rogue DLC

Bipolar Matt
01-11-2015, 07:23 PM
Anyone heard anything? New content? We still need the standard pre-order stuff (Siege of Fort De Sable, Armor of Sir Gunn, Templar Pack, Officer Pack, Commander Pack) released for everyone as well.

Some kind of closure to Shay's story would be nice.

aL_____eX
01-11-2015, 07:38 PM
Last official statement was that there's no story DLC planned at the moment.

bitebug2003
01-11-2015, 10:23 PM
Siege of Fort De Sable is buggy

They shouldn't release that until it's fixed

The_Kiwi_
01-11-2015, 10:53 PM
I have a feeling that Shay will get closure in Dead Kings...
But if not, I'd love some Rogue DLC
With Connor :cool:

brotersinarms
01-12-2015, 12:37 AM
Anyone heard anything? New content? We still need the standard pre-order stuff (Siege of Fort De Sable, Armor of Sir Gunn, Templar Pack, Officer Pack, Commander Pack) released for everyone as well.

Some kind of closure to Shay's story would be nice.

Thanks for bringing it up. I had a thread inquiring about those very Outfit Packs months ago. For whatever reason, they were only available in the UK and Australia via the Collectors Edition. However, nothing in the United States. I hope they bring them out. Any word would be great.

brotersinarms
01-13-2015, 07:57 PM
IT'S HERE !!!!! New DLC just came out today for Rogue on 360. Just download the Templar Legacy Pack, and go to De Sable and raid the chests. Outfits are great. I'm psyched.

Hans684
01-13-2015, 08:49 PM
No but would love a current gen version.

Bipolar Matt
01-14-2015, 04:05 AM
IT'S HERE !!!!! New DLC just came out today for Rogue on 360. Just download the Templar Legacy Pack, and go to De Sable and raid the chests. Outfits are great. I'm psyched.

You are correct! Thank you! Out on the Playstation store now as well. Includes Siege of Fort De Sable, Armor of Sir Gunn, Templar Pack, Officer Pack, Commander Pack. Cool. Diving into it tonight.

cooleo03
01-14-2015, 07:03 AM
I already went back through de sable and got everything then went after all of sir gunn's armor. it requires 20 templar crosses. fairly easy to find. i just scrolled through all 3 maps and found them ralatively quickly. i loved every bit of it. you won't be disappointed.