PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Ground Execution Training Bug

hs1007
01-11-2015, 02:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8HCJ2r774g

I'm trying to get the throphy, but I'm stuck.
I am unable to complete Ground Execution Training because some sort of a bug.
Anyone with a solution?

aL_____eX
01-11-2015, 03:01 AM
I didn't see a bug?! Or does the training not end after you perform a ground execution?

hs1007
01-11-2015, 03:02 AM
I didn't see a bug?! Or does the training not end after you perform a ground execution?

Yeah it never moves on or complete.
It is just stuck like that. If I move out of the room, it desyncronizes.

aL_____eX
01-11-2015, 03:05 AM
Maybe restarting the training mission and/or the game helps, or have you already tried that?

Btw, I really don't know if it has anything to do with it, but you're tracking a side mission, right? Maybe finish it and try again after.

hs1007
01-11-2015, 03:07 AM
Maybe restarting the training mission and/or the game helps, or have you already tried that?

Btw, I really don't know if it has anything to do with it, but you're tracking a side mission, right? Maybe finish it and try again after.

I've restarted the mission several times and restarted the game too, but no luck.
I will try completeting the side mission.

hs1007
01-11-2015, 03:16 AM

Yup. Completing the side mission solved the problem.
This is a real stupid bug especially because there was no problem with all the other trainings.

Thanks for the help :D

aL_____eX
01-11-2015, 03:16 AM
No problem. Have fun! :)

HDinHB
01-11-2015, 03:42 AM
Good catch aL___ex. I wouldn't have caught that. I notice sometimes it tells me doing something will cancel a mission in progress, even though I don't think I have one.

aL_____eX
01-11-2015, 03:47 AM
Yeah, only noticed the changing mission objective while watching the video for the third time. :cool: I didn't know that running side activities would collide with training missions. The more you know...

Hmm, isn't there an option to not directly track side missions but add them to your mission log (or tracking list, whatever it is called) so all objectives of a side mission will show on the map, but you're not actively playing it. Maybe that's it?

Alphacos007
01-11-2015, 04:05 AM
Btw, how do you hold the guy before starting the fight? I didn't even know that was possible :p

aL_____eX
01-11-2015, 04:08 AM
Btw, how do you hold the guy before starting the fight? I didn't even know that was possible :p
Unarmed takedown is still in the game. But since you cannot equip fists anymore, they changed controls for it. It's holding O on PS4 now, which is B on Xbox and I believe E on PC.

Alphacos007
01-11-2015, 04:11 AM
Holy mother of God, how did I go through the whole game without knowing that? I would never had killed a blue guard if I knew I could do non lethal takedowns on them :'(