PDA

View Full Version : Questions about cards

Rozencraft
01-10-2015, 05:37 PM
Can anyone explain me how time jump works? Does it let you attack 2 times on the same turn or why is it good?

Can someone explain me why arianas deck have skeleton servant and how it's used and why that card seems to be better than for example moonsilk spinner or fate spinner or putrid lamasu that already have higher stats at the begining and can put better counters on other cards as well. Also does ritual of darkness work on skeleton servant? Would it be advisable to use that card? If skel servant attacks directly to the hero does something happen with he counters skel has?

Disgallion
01-10-2015, 05:50 PM
After your turn, you play again, which mean you draw a card, your hero can do his action, you can attack again, but you don't generate ressources.
Skeleton servant is mostly used because of ritual of weakness combo. alone, he's bad. Nothing happen if he attack the hero.

malkorion
01-10-2015, 06:17 PM
Time Jump can win games out of nowhere. You can attack, then play Time Jump and attack again. You can attack and/or rearrange your creatures, play Time Jump and attack to kill them. It combos well with Boneyard, as it allows that creature to attack next turn.

Note that if you play 2 Time Jumps in the same turn, they won't add up. So never play more than one Time Jump.

Mushidoz
01-10-2015, 06:35 PM
Note that if you play 2 Time Jumps in the same turn, they won't add up. So never play more than one Time Jump.

However if you have 12 resources, you play your first timejump, do your things, end turn, you will begin the second turn with 6 remaining points from the previous one and be able to use timejump again and gain another turn (so you attacked and drew cards 3 times)

Licker34
01-10-2015, 07:57 PM
I love playing multiple time jumps on the same turn!

just to rub it in ;)

malkorion
01-10-2015, 07:59 PM
However if you have 12 resources, you play your first timejump, do your things, end turn, you will begin the second turn with 6 remaining points from the previous one and be able to use timejump again and gain another turn (so you attacked and drew cards 3 times)

I thought that was implied.

Rozencraft
01-10-2015, 08:02 PM
Thanks a lot guys for your quick and clear responses.

Mushidoz
01-10-2015, 08:52 PM
I thought that was implied.

Always have to be as precise as possible friend :D