PDA

View Full Version : ACU Altair outfit wont unlock

kelvin19902015
01-10-2015, 07:22 AM
I have spend amount of hours in the companion apps and finished all the missions and fully collected all the chest and artifacts. In the end, I only got the momento but not the outfits.. Anyone can please help me solve my problem. Thanks and appreciated for those helping :)

TH3R4BB1T
01-10-2015, 08:50 PM
This is thread X about this, look in the mobile section for more info.

Anduril79
01-11-2015, 02:19 AM
I don't have all the chests yet but I'm getting close. My problem is that I can't get Initiates to see that I'm using the app, although I haven't been able to get into Initiates for weeks now since it sys it's under maintenance.

whalechan
01-11-2015, 02:56 AM
I finished just yesterday all the comp app missions, and got all the artefacts from the helix rifts. Collected all the initiates and comp app artefacts and the altaiir robe was unlocked immediately. It should be working.

kelvin19902015
01-11-2015, 01:58 PM
I finished just yesterday all the comp app missions, and got all the artefacts from the helix rifts. Collected all the initiates and comp app artefacts and the altaiir robe was unlocked immediately. It should be working.

Man you are lucky. As i seen in technical section, there is a lot peoples having the same issues and ubisoft staff didn't seems to care about it. :( :( :(

By the way, i am sorry if i posted in the wrong section