PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed Games

ziggy5443
01-10-2015, 04:19 AM
Hey, lately I've been bored of playing some of my games and the assassin creed games I have for xbox 360 which are Ac 2, brotherhood, revelations (scratched and not playable anymore), Ac3, and AC4 multiplayer (I only have the multiplayer disk, never played actual black flag). I was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to let me get a license transfer for any AC game they have. Those who do not know what this is, it is basically when you give someone you're account and they sign in, download any games you have that you bought with microsoft points or got for free by going to your download history and redownloading them. Then pressing the "License Transfer" option located in the account setting I believe, do not worry it's unlikely that I will "hack" your account and change the password, since I would need your email account, and that is not necessary for this, only the xbox account to sign in. Also you can do a license transfer every 3 months, and if you're willing to give me a license transfer either message me or reply here, and then I will give you my gamertag and account if you're not safe with me having your account. Thank you for reading this and taking the time to do so. Have a good day.