PDA

View Full Version : Support ticket ignored since 23/12/2014

PuffMagicDragon
01-09-2015, 07:05 PM
I bought €19.99 (EURO) Helix points just for that little bit of a booster and still i've yet to see those Helix points but my money was still taken. I've put in a support ticket to get this issue resolved but nothing has been done about it.

Has anyone else had any similar issues when it comes to the micro-transactions for Helix points?

EDIT: Just loaded up the game to check to see if the points had been added, lo and behold my points were added and support ticket still not answered even though my issue was resolved. Superb support... Honestly. But at least they did the job. eventually.

But the original post still stands that are other people having the same issue with it.

Ansellbwoy
01-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Ive got one from 1st of december unanswered. I wonder who has the record.

TH3R4BB1T
01-09-2015, 10:01 PM
What can you do with those points? I have not found any reason to but Helix points.

YazX_
01-09-2015, 11:12 PM
What can you do with those points? I have not found any reason to but Helix points.

Timer saver packs and unlock gear and skills in early stages of the game without the need to progress much nor have money/points to buy them, they are pretty much the same concept on earlier ACs MP with Euridto credits.

BlackLord049
01-09-2015, 11:20 PM
I think they don't care about tickets or they just have too much work to do with the game. I got an answer to my tickets after more than a week and I may admit that I'm surprised. I've opened 4 tickets to report well known bugs and now they're asking if those issues still persist. Isn't it funny ? Flickering water when SLI is on, poor game performance, GPU utilization in menus, those are bugs affecting patch 1.4 (and also previous versions). Holidays are over ; it's time to do something. Fortunately I finished the game before installing the latest patch...