PDA

View Full Version : A bug occurs in QMB and translates into FMB

XyZspineZyX
07-19-2003, 04:31 PM
By QMB & FMB I mean Quik Mission Builder & Full Mission Builder, as they are widely known. The bug I am experiencing, and I'm sure everyone else also does, is this... When specifying a custom skin/pilot in FMB (I only speaking about small missions I've built, 1-5 planes) the picture remains as it was set in QMB. So although I specified My_Pilot.bmp (for example) as the pilot face picture, and in QMB it's still set as NOT_My_Pilot.bmp, the FMB uses the one set in QMB. Strange, huh? So to have the same, say, skin in QMB & FMB I gotta go to QMB and set it to My_Skin.bmp and only then will it appear in FMB when I specify it there. Same occurs after a Training film would run and I go to FMB OR QMB. The skins there, no matter what their names are, have the same color. And I don't mean the absolute same! If the Trainer contained a winter skin, then the QMB will show all skins having a white sheme. Thanx for reading and taking time to consider my probs. I, personnaly, think FB is THE best game anywhere anytime, bar none! So thnx a lot.

XyZspineZyX
07-19-2003, 04:31 PM
By QMB & FMB I mean Quik Mission Builder & Full Mission Builder, as they are widely known. The bug I am experiencing, and I'm sure everyone else also does, is this... When specifying a custom skin/pilot in FMB (I only speaking about small missions I've built, 1-5 planes) the picture remains as it was set in QMB. So although I specified My_Pilot.bmp (for example) as the pilot face picture, and in QMB it's still set as NOT_My_Pilot.bmp, the FMB uses the one set in QMB. Strange, huh? So to have the same, say, skin in QMB & FMB I gotta go to QMB and set it to My_Skin.bmp and only then will it appear in FMB when I specify it there. Same occurs after a Training film would run and I go to FMB OR QMB. The skins there, no matter what their names are, have the same color. And I don't mean the absolute same! If the Trainer contained a winter skin, then the QMB will show all skins having a white sheme. Thanx for reading and taking time to consider my probs. I, personnaly, think FB is THE best game anywhere anytime, bar none! So thnx a lot.