PDA

View Full Version : Announcement

Black_Widow9
01-09-2015, 02:38 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT- Lanistas!

We're always looking to improve your fighting experience and we wanted to let you know a few of the changes we've made recently. Some you may have noticed but this will confirm your suspicions.

-Perfectus Bonus removal
-Argon's Greatsword III (will no longer have unlimited defense)
-Tournament item Arm of Bacchus is now the correct color

Gratitude for your feedback Lanistas!

damien4181
01-09-2015, 06:31 PM
What about bracers of Gannicus and sleeve of agron that I earned finishing in the top 10 in every tournament and no bracers of Gannicus and sleeve of agron but I earned them fighting in the tournaments and I have spent $ 700 on this game and I can't get the bracers of Gannicus and sleeve of agron! I want answer's ASAP PSN ID : damien4181. I will be waiting for your reply!

VANDAMAG3
01-10-2015, 11:57 PM
Please bring #Perfectus bonus back with a value of +10points. Players should be rewarded for a flawless victory in the arena.

It's not an incentive to remove Perfectus bonus it's a game play deterrent.

damien4181
01-11-2015, 12:08 AM
Please bring #Perfectus bonus back with a value of +10points. Players should be rewarded for a flawless victory in the arena.

It's not an incentive to remove Perfectus bonus it's a game play deterrent.

I agree. Why should player's that play the game the right way get things taken away from them when other's are cheating and you do nothing about it! Black_widow9 won't even respond to anyone who posts there complaints about this game! If you won't answer us then why bother taking over this game? Are we not worth a reply? Is are money spent on this game not worthy of a reply? I bet you get paid to sit there and do nothing when many players are complaining about all the problems with this game! Do something about the problems or get someone in here that knows what they are doing to help fix the problems all of us are complaining about!