PDA

View Full Version : Horrible support service

ParkTyGreen
01-07-2015, 11:42 PM
I submitted a support ticket about my AC Unity companion not working ever and it took them five days to respond with "don't play it if you don't like it." Ummmm what?? Excuse me, but figure out a way to make your app to work so I can actually use it! So rude, I paid money for your products and that's the only advice you can give me??
So my issue with the app anyways was that blue chests won't open in the game even though I unlocked them in the app and synced it with the console...anyone know why??

JustPlainQuirky
01-07-2015, 11:56 PM
jesus christ

a support worker actually said that?

MasterAssasin84
01-08-2015, 02:02 AM
jesus christ

a support worker actually said that?

yeah I'm scratching my head to ! Why would ubi say that ?

ive had experiences with ubisoft support and they have all been very good ?

I suppose the age old rule - it depends who you talk to

SpiritOfNevaeh
01-08-2015, 08:49 AM
I submitted a support ticket about my AC Unity companion not working ever and it took them five days to respond with "don't play it if you don't like it." Ummmm what?? Excuse me, but figure out a way to make your app to work so I can actually use it! So rude, I paid money for your products and that's the only advice you can give me??
So my issue with the app anyways was that blue chests won't open in the game even though I unlocked them in the app and synced it with the console...anyone know why??

They need to find the worker who said that and get them fired.

Very unprofessional, bruh.

HDinHB
01-08-2015, 09:06 AM
That comment will appear in your ticket file. Tweet it to @UbisoftSupport and see what they say.

I always make sure the console game is running before I open the app, that way if a chest or mission unlocks I can see it real time in the game. It's silly, but everything about the companion app is silly.