PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry 4 In Game Editor Live Stream Event (Wed 7th Jan)

Ubi_Jax
01-07-2015, 03:48 PM
Hey everyone!

Just to let you all know that later today, our Com-Devs Kim and Ari will be playing through some maps made with the in-game editor on Playstation 4.

The live stream will be going live at 13:00 EST (18:00 UTC) so make sure to check it out at our Twitch page HERE (http://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft).

More news about more upcoming Live Stream events for Far Cry 4 can also be found HERE (http://far-cry.ubi.com/en-US/community/news-detail.aspx?c=tcm:152-190180-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32).

Make sure to keep an eye out, as some of your maps may be played!

Thanks.

Fallen-Champ
01-07-2015, 04:30 PM
Could you post a link here once the live stream is done so that others can check it out, I am Nightshift from 6pm GMT and have no way to watch while at work unfortunately so I am sure any others in a similar position would appreciate a link.

Also thanks for letting us know - You are doing a great job on the forums here Ubi_Jax - Cheers. I am unsure who Ari is so it is good to hear that the Com Devs are still involved with Far cry 4

Ubi_Jax
01-07-2015, 04:34 PM
Could you post a link here once the live stream is done so that others can check it out, I am Nightshift from 6pm GMT and have no way to watch while at work unfortunately so I am sure any others in a similar position would appreciate a link.

I'll make sure to post the broadcast of the stream up here on the forums for those of you who are going to miss it :).

Thanks.

DapperHayden007
01-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Also thanks for letting us know - You are doing a great job on the forums here Ubi_Jax - Cheers. I am unsure who Ari is so it is good to hear that the Com Devs are still involved with Far cry 4

I agree, Jax is really dedicated to this community! and it's great to have him around, not seen many people complaining to him either! Ari is the 2nd Comm Dev, they are both really great people, they both seemed really passionate about the game and seemed to be really excited to be able to work with the community.

Everyone I met in Montreal were really nice people to be honest, It's a really Friendly place!

zeeEVIL1
01-07-2015, 07:41 PM
Well, I am seeing some maps that I probably would not have checked out otherwise. I do like the idea though. I think a mix of stuff like this and maybe some editor tips and tricks would be a great twitch series.
I agree with you guys, Jax is doing a great job. Stays involved and keeps things flowing.

Ubi_Jax
01-07-2015, 08:17 PM
Hey everyone!

As promised, you can find the past broadcast HERE (http://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft/b/608227433)

We hope you enjoyed the Stream and we hope you tune in for more soon!

Manlius10A
01-07-2015, 11:35 PM
It was surreal hearing Ubisoft employees refer to my map and say my username! Thanks a lot for this opportunity, Ubi_Jax! I am very excited to see that Ubisoft is supporting the map editor post-launch, and it will be terrific to see other user created maps from this forum (and others) be live streamed weekly. The Far Cry map editor really can turn into something great!

Fallen-Champ
01-08-2015, 02:24 PM
thanks for the link, I had played that Chicken Derby map previously, there were a couple I might have normally skipped but it was fun seeing them like the explosive domino one - nice to see some maps get exposure.

Ubi_Jax
01-08-2015, 03:10 PM
Hey everyone.

It's great to see that everyone seemed to like the live stream. Ari and Kim are really excited to play more of your creations!

Manlius10A - Your map looked great on the live stream. Unfortunately we weren't successful but there's always next time :)

FALLEN CHAMP - It's always good to run over a couple hundred chickens. Amazing stress reliever!

We'll make sure to check out more user created maps in the future, so keep an eye out for future streams!

Thanks.

Jaavaa
01-09-2015, 09:16 AM
It was good, a great idea to approach the community in this way.

Grateful to see that Ari had one of my maps in the favorites list. :o

I think it would have been nice a separate category in the IGE dedicated to fun, hilarious, crazy... maps.