PDA

View Full Version : Want to give a GR:FS Multiplayer a try? Make sure to...

Tengg-Eri
01-06-2015, 06:13 PM
Well, for the newcomers that are appearing from time to time (like me - bought and played this game 12.2014) going through all the outdated topics about not finding a session is really... time consuming. So i wanted to point out some things for those willing to join multiplayer mode. So they don't have to go through it like i did... ;)

1) Before starting the game: make sure you have these specific rules to allow inbound and outbound connection for uplay.exe and grfs exes in game directory in your windows and other firewalls:

2) It can help (for 1 pc in your network, that is used to play gr:fs) to portforward specific ports in router to the pc you play gr:fs on:
GRFS Ports:
TCP: 80, 1001, 1002, 2346
UDP:10007, 15765, 24340, 24360

Uplay Launcher Ports:
TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200

3) In game:
- Multiplayer / Match settings -> BATTLE (if ALL is set, the game won't find a match because it isn't really checking all the options - and many doesn't have DLCs)
- Game type -> ALL (although most/all are playing conflict mode - it may happen someone will host a diffrent game mode)

4) make sure to have everything up to date:
- Microsoft VC Redist Package
- directx
- netframework

Steps (1) and (2) - solved the problem "Connection to server lost" just after the match was found and joined... (which was happening even though i had uplay and grfs .exe files on exception list etc.); also fewer (like never) disconnections. (for Win 8.1 64bit) (now on win 10 also)

HangmansTree
04-11-2015, 12:15 AM
3) In game:
- Multiplayer / Match settings -> BATTLE (if ALL is set, the game won't find a match because it isn't really checking all the options - and many doesn't have DLCs)
- Game type -> ALL (although most/all are playing conflict mode - it may happen someone will host a diffrent game mode)
)
WTF????
I do not have this in multiplayer... Only join game and in smaller font: gametype, connection, characters. challenges. Neither feature BATTLE

Tengg-Eri
04-13-2015, 09:42 PM
it's the setting only DLC owners can see...
so if uhave only basic game, no need to look for this

;)

PS: sorry for late response

Qt4n0id
05-09-2015, 11:18 PM
Siemka Teng.
Dalej grasz w tą zjebaną gę?
Pozdro.

Dobakjang
05-15-2015, 01:16 PM
What about ip address?