PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Ubisoft: Game crashes when undoing...

Svermette
01-06-2015, 02:54 PM
The game crashes when I try undoing (R3 + left) a couple times in a row too fast.
I have worked on a map for a couple hours without saving only to loose everything because of this crash issue. This has happened a few times.
I now save more often but this crash problem is a pain because I want to undo a few times at a time I have to do it slowly :(

Ubi_Jax
01-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Hey Svermette, sorry to hear about this issue.

Has this only recently started happening or have you noticed it since you first started using the the in game editor?

Thanks.

Svermette
01-06-2015, 03:46 PM
Hey Svermette, sorry to hear about this issue.

Has this only recently started happening or have you noticed it since you first started using the the in game editor?

Thanks.

I think this has been happening more recently. The game crashed 3 times already (twice last night). I made my very first map (see the date on my Shadow Op map) before the update and this wasn't an issue.
I can post the crash error code later today if you need that?

Svermette
01-06-2015, 03:48 PM
If you leave the R3 down and press left to undo a few times (at a decent speed) that's when the game crashes.

Manlius10A
01-06-2015, 05:03 PM
That's unfortunate, I do not have this problem on PS4 and I am running off the most recent patch.

ImGonaG3tUsucka
01-07-2015, 05:09 AM
Possibly it only happens on a specific item or a set of certain circumstances. But as of yet it has never to me on the xb1.

Manlius10A
01-11-2015, 10:59 PM
I just had this bug happen to me. Overall though, I think it is a pretty minor issue just undo a little slower and a little less and there shouldn't be an issue.

Svermette
01-12-2015, 01:27 PM
I just had this bug happen to me. Overall though, I think it is a pretty minor issue just undo a little slower and a little less and there shouldn't be an issue.

Yeah it hasn't happened again while testing it but I also hadn't had a chance to make maps lately.