PDA

View Full Version : DCG

XyZspineZyX
09-18-2003, 01:06 AM
Sirs

I have downloaded the latest version of DCG and am patched to 1.1b but I cannot get the on-line co-op campaign to work. It always states 'invalid file' for both online 1 and online 2 when I try to use 'Generate Mission'. Off-line campaigns are generated without any problem.

I'm presuming that I keep dcg running in the background, generate a mission then go to il2fb and select multiplay, then create server and there'll be a mission under the co-op sections. Is this right?

If not, any idea what the problem is and how to get around it? By the way, I have read the installation/faq guides but they don't seem to deal with this problem.

Many thanks.

XyZspineZyX
09-18-2003, 01:06 AM
Sirs

I have downloaded the latest version of DCG and am patched to 1.1b but I cannot get the on-line co-op campaign to work. It always states 'invalid file' for both online 1 and online 2 when I try to use 'Generate Mission'. Off-line campaigns are generated without any problem.

I'm presuming that I keep dcg running in the background, generate a mission then go to il2fb and select multiplay, then create server and there'll be a mission under the co-op sections. Is this right?

If not, any idea what the problem is and how to get around it? By the way, I have read the installation/faq guides but they don't seem to deal with this problem.

Many thanks.

XyZspineZyX
09-18-2003, 02:40 AM
Recommend you post your question here:

http://forums.jagdgeschwader1.com/

Paul is more likely to see it and can help get you straight.