PDA

View Full Version : Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed, easter egg or same universe?

dargor5
01-05-2015, 04:01 PM
In Black Flag theres a part on the present were you see that the CEO of Abstergo has to go to a meeting in Chicago, and suddlendly after that he disapears. Also there are some emails about cTOS and Blume, big organizations in watchdogs

In Watchdogs Aiden ia given a mission to stop a convoy of the CEO of Abstergo (it says so in the game when you get the mission). When you do stop the convoy and kill the guy is even the same model used on black flag for that character.

Was this just an easter egg? Or can we expect a more developed present day story crossing over to watchdogs sequel.
Kinda dont see it happening after the modern day crap of unity but thought I ask

Hans684
01-05-2015, 05:19 PM
Easter egg but you don't kill him, if you do then the mission restart from last checkpoint(I shot him and it happen). The objective is knock out, a non-lethal takedown with the baton.

So no, their not in the same universe.

HamsterExAstris
01-05-2015, 05:39 PM
Easter egg but you don't kill him, if you do then the mission restart from last checkpoint(I shot him and it happen). The objective is knock out, a non-lethal takedown with the baton.
It's possible to make it work.

Spoilers for Rogue: We're told that they never found the body. If the Assasins captured him after you knocked him out, well, that'd explain why. LeMay may think he suicided after finding out the truth about the Templar Order, but she doesn't know.

SlyTrooper
01-05-2015, 08:32 PM
It's been confirmed by the devs just to be an easter egg. Even though Blume exists in the AC universe, it's not the same Blume from Watch Dogs.

king-hailz
01-05-2015, 08:46 PM
I believe that AC WatchDogs and Far Cry are all in the same universe...

dargor5
01-05-2015, 09:42 PM
Too bad cause Aiden has assassins quality like bad *** hand to hand combat, a family event and the fact that he works against an organization that tries to control everything.

It would have been a good event for present time segments but I rather they be gone