PDA

View Full Version : XBOne [TZnG] "TheZincGaming" NEW CLUB - Recruiting All Assassins (Accepting all members)

Plawilliams
01-05-2015, 03:54 PM
Join if you want to win Club Competition prizes.

https://i.ytimg.com/i/otY4uLahEg9f7GWVOsmsOQ/mq1.jpg?v=50192fcc

About Clan:
Name: The Zinc Gaming
Clan Tag: [TZnG]
Clan Age: 1 Day Old (NEW CLUB lol)
Clan Leader: Boltry
YouTube Channel: We Have 2,000 Subscribers (Uploading Daily Videos Soon of Club)

How To Join:
1. Send me Friend Request or Club Request! - Gamertag: Boltry
2. Write in this Thread about your incoming Application First!

If someone cant find the search option::
Menu -> My Brotherhood -> My Club -> Search for a Club -> [F] SEARCH FOR A CLUB BY NAME/TAG -> Type: TZnG

If You Play PC Visit Lynx: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/980673-LNX-Lynx-join-if-you-want-Club-Competition-prizes-We-are-1st-and-way-ahead!

UKglungie
01-05-2015, 04:13 PM
Join if you want to win Club Competition prizes.

https://i.ytimg.com/i/otY4uLahEg9f7GWVOsmsOQ/mq1.jpg?v=50192fcc

About Clan:
Name: The Zinc Gaming
Clan Tag: [TZnG]
Clan Age: 1 Day Old (NEW CLUB lol)
Clan Leader: Boltry
YouTube Channel: We Have 2,000 Subscribers (Uploading Daily Videos Soon of Club)

How To Join:
1. Send me Friend Request or Club Request! - Gamertag: Boltry
2. Write in this Thread about your incoming Application First!

If someone cant find the search option::
Menu -> My Brotherhood -> My Club -> Search for a Club -> [F] SEARCH FOR A CLUB BY NAME/TAG -> Type: TZnG

ok, first off this is your second thread about Zinc, I don't know why you couldn't just edit the original
Secondly, the guide on how to join your club was taken from Lynx. Be more original
Thirdly, you can just request to join? Or you can make an application? Hmm...
Fourth, "Join if you want competition prizes", quotes also taken from lynx...
gees

Plawilliams
01-05-2015, 04:31 PM
ok, first off this is your second thread about Zinc, I don't know why you couldn't just edit the original
Secondly, the guide on how to join your club was taken from Lynx. Be more original
Thirdly, you can just request to join? Or you can make an application? Hmm...
Fourth, "Join if you want competition prizes", quotes also taken from lynx...
gees

Just chill out bro. Stop worrying about things that dont bother you. ITS JUST A GAME. Yes we copied a basic TEMPLATE or KEYWORD from other clans but thats not a problem lol. Plus Lynx is a wonderful team on PC which is not affected by a Xbox One Team.

JUST WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN BUSINESS KID! WE PLAN FOR FUN ONLY - SO STOP STRESSING LOL;)

UKglungie
01-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Just chill out bro. Stop worrying about things that dont bother you. ITS JUST A GAME. Yes we copied a basic TEMPLATE or KEYWORD from other clans but thats not a problem lol. Plus Lynx is a wonderful team on PC which is not affected by a Xbox One Team.

JUST WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN BUSINESS KID! WE PLAN FOR FUN ONLY - SO STOP STRESSING LOL;)

Not stressing at all, just telling the community about the downsides of this club

Plawilliams
01-05-2015, 08:45 PM
Not stressing at all, just telling the community about the downsides of this club

Sound like you take the game too serious and mad at our club. Dont get made because your players prefer us lol :D

Stop posting on my forums if you need to say something then message me privately while rather trying to troll my forum.

UKglungie
01-05-2015, 09:59 PM
Sound like you take the game too serious and mad at our club. Dont get made because your players prefer us lol :D

Stop posting on my forums if you need to say something then message me privately while rather trying to troll my forum.

You own Ubisoft? I didn't know this was your forum.