PDA

View Full Version : can i join a club?

vexterz
01-04-2015, 10:09 PM
can someone invite me to their club? i would prefer to be in a club with team speak or skype with a good amount of players? my inngame name is Vexterz. i haz full legendary geaar

AssassinVenice
01-04-2015, 10:13 PM
can someone invite me to their club? i would prefer to be in a club with team speak or skype with a good amount of players? my inngame name is Vexterz. i haz full legendary geaar
Are you on PC? If so join the Masyaf_Knights! ;)

macadelic
01-05-2015, 04:33 AM
If you are Xbox, feel free to join our club [OSKS], just search for the tag and apply we are looking for members to join our club for 4 player heists and coops

Speedy_PC
01-05-2015, 04:57 AM
And IF you're a Mason or not you can come and join the FreemasonBrotherhood :cool:

When you join my club you'll will always become Band of Brothers.

inZaneReminator
01-05-2015, 07:02 AM
Felt wrong to make a new topic, so I'll ask here. Are there a thread where you can promote your club by getting members? Already won 1 club comp so I don't feel like leaving the one I made and getting members are hard when you can't communicate with the other assassins during missions.

Speedy_PC
01-05-2015, 11:51 AM
Felt wrong to make a new topic, so I'll ask here. Are there a thread where you can promote your club by getting members? Already won 1 club comp so I don't feel like leaving the one I made and getting members are hard when you can't communicate with the other assassins during missions.

Are there a thread where you can promote your club by getting members? As leader of the club when you become a member a leader can promote a member, only IF they score the highest points not against the leader they'll score better against member players of their club.

IF the club member beat against the club leader in 1st place, the club member help win their club competition by supporting their club member........IF I'm not mistaken because I'm not 100% sure how it works.

babai0077
01-05-2015, 02:00 PM

Can I join ur club what to do after I join a club can u plz elaborate

Thanks

inZaneReminator
01-06-2015, 12:21 AM
Are there a thread where you can promote your club by getting members? As leader of the club when you become a member a leader can promote a member, only IF they score the highest points not against the leader they'll score better against member players of their club.

IF the club member beat against the club leader in 1st place, the club member help win their club competition by supporting their club member........IF I'm not mistaken because I'm not 100% sure how it works.

Thanks, I'm unsure myself. It's RemiNatuRe btw, just changed name lmao

WuLeeAnger
01-06-2015, 09:48 AM

Room for one more? I have won the last two club comp on my own but its kind of boring doing so.

AssassinVenice
01-06-2015, 10:08 AM
Room for one more? I have won the last two club comp on my own but its kind of boring doing so.
YES! Of course! Please we need as many people as we can now to participate and help us out! To join simply look up MasyafKnights in AC: Unity and send a request!
We've got 12/50 members so far so PLEASE do join! ;D