PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with Multiplayer/ co op.

x Jokers Law x
01-04-2015, 10:05 PM
Hey I have an xbox one and my connection is fine but I am unable to invite players to my world or go to theirs. I can't play any more heist/co op missions it freezes/lags. Two hours ago it was fine and I was able to do everything but now I cant. Help

x Jokers Law x
01-04-2015, 11:17 PM
I can play public matches but I cannot join the world of my friends.

JordanStobbart
01-05-2015, 02:04 AM
I know this seems stupid but like how do you even get on multiplayer? I have no idea I have playstation + I just can't find where to go to get onto it

HDinHB
01-05-2015, 05:28 AM
I know this seems stupid but like how do you even get on multiplayer? I have no idea I have playstation + I just can't find where to go to get onto it

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/47/4043/how-do-i-access-co-op-in-assassins-creed-unity/kA030000000eiibCAA

x Jokers Law x
01-10-2015, 10:08 PM
What is going on with Unity???? I would like to play with my friends.

ItchyBigd93
01-10-2015, 10:30 PM
Yeah guys I'm trying to figure this out as well. I would just like to know why I can't do anything with multiplayer on Unity right now? I tried all of my other games multiplayers and they all worked just fine it was just with unity that I was not able to get on and play.

x Jokers Law x
01-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Yeah guys I'm trying to figure this out as well. I would just like to know why I can't do anything with multiplayer on Unity right now? I tried all of my other games multiplayers and they all worked just fine it was just with unity that I was not able to get on and play.

You're in the same situation? Hm at least I'm not alone.

Melih99 R
01-11-2015, 05:11 PM
Hey I have an xbox one and my connection is fine but I am unable to invite players to my world or go to theirs. I can't play any more heist/co op missions it freezes/lags. Two hours ago it was fine and I was able to do everything but now I cant. Help

me too my internet is working fine too..and in other games it works fine to play online..but not assasin creed..when i try fine a game..i can wait 30mins without fining anything...i can not join or fine any online map/games in this game..it worked too before but then it just did that ****...now its my 2days i haven't play online!

Melih99 R
01-11-2015, 05:16 PM

i got the same problem..i try to wait like 30mins to fine a match but it did't work..now its 2days it has been like that..and i can play online in gta v and other games..so its something with this game....i know now its not only me..

aL_____eX
01-11-2015, 05:21 PM
See here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/993720-Co-op-connection-issue-for-Xbox-One

Mr_Shade
01-11-2015, 05:24 PM
Hi Guys,

We're aware of an issue some players are having with ACU co-op and are working to resolve it.

We'll update when further info is available.