PDA

View Full Version : Edge shaving cream code help

AdmiralPerry
01-04-2015, 08:29 PM
Okay, I realize this is probably late, and there are probably other topics about this, but my search didn't really yield any results, so here goes. I just tried to redeem the Edge shaving cream codes--was waiting for the glitch madness to die down a bit. I managed to get one code--specifically, for the Leipzig Regiment hood. But when I tried to put in the codes for the other two, the site gave me the same code that I just used, which obviously doesn't work, because the codes to redeem the item are one-time use only codes. Sooo... what's the deal? How can I get the the other two items from this promotion? Or rather, get the codes to get the items?

Altair1789
01-04-2015, 08:43 PM
Sorry if this isn't helpful, but the armor doesn't really give enough stats for it to be worth even copy+pasting the code. My codes didn't work, so I contacted Ubi support and they added the items to my account, but they were I think 1 or 2 stars

Ureh
01-05-2015, 03:16 AM
Each Uplay account can only redeem one of the codes, so only one item per account.

AdmiralPerry
01-05-2015, 07:50 AM
Whose harebrained idea was that when there are three items to redeem? What about the other two? Like quite a few others on here, I'm a completionist and yes, I'm going to be a bit bothered if I can't get these items, regardless of how 'good' they are in-game. Guess I'll try submitting a ticket to Ubisoft support like Altair1789 did, because that's just ridiculous. If it's going to be one code per account only, then make it redeem all three items. I'm not making two 'dummy' accounts just to get these--that's ridiculous.

EDIT: Don't mean to add on to the mountain of complaints already, but seriously...