PDA

View Full Version : Issue's on assassin's creed unity

illikal03
01-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Alright i have waited a long time to play this game. I just tried to play again and it's still not what it should be like. Even on low settings i still have lag, npc's randomly appear and dissapear close to me, and when i opened one of those gold chests if kept on loading for minutes. I could't even exit it.

So my question is simple, when is this finally gonna be fixed because i am tired of this. I also bought watch dogs and it ended up being a disapointment aswell.
I always loved the assassin's creed games, i played all of them. But releasing one game unfinished is bad enough, now unity is the second one i play.

Even though watchdogs seems fixed now i just am not in the mood to play it anymore, so it was a waste of money. Same with unity, i should have asked my money back from the beginning and stopped playing ubisoft games forgood since this is just insane.

I hope ubisoft has learned its lesson, and waits with releasing a game when it is unfinished.

Ryk_Feral
01-04-2015, 04:07 PM
It's unfortunate but nobody knows when/if it's going to be fixed.
After patch 4 (which took care of almost nothing noticeable) there still hasn't been any official word as far as I know (not even an acknowledgment that there still is a problem to fix).

Until they at least give a response.......I would say to consider this an abandoned game.

medavroog
01-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Alright i have waited a long time to play this game. I just tried to play again and it's still not what it should be like. Even on low settings i still have lag, npc's randomly appear and dissapear close to me, and when i opened one of those gold chests if kept on loading for minutes. I could't even exit it.

So my question is simple, when is this finally gonna be fixed because i am tired of this. I also bought watch dogs and it ended up being a disapointment aswell.
I always loved the assassin's creed games, i played all of them. But releasing one game unfinished is bad enough, now unity is the second one i play.

Even though watchdogs seems fixed now i just am not in the mood to play it anymore, so it was a waste of money. Same with unity, i should have asked my money back from the beginning and stopped playing ubisoft games forgood since this is just insane.

I hope ubisoft has learned its lesson, and waits with releasing a game when it is unfinished.

What is your specs?

KanowTuncer
01-04-2015, 10:31 PM
What is your specs?

I have the same issue here. My specs are:

intel core i7 (3630QM) 2.40 GHz with boost up to 3.40 GHz
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce - GT 740m (2gb)
RAM: 16 gb DDR3
960 GB SSD

I can play a bunch of games flawless like:

FIFA 15, Rome Total War 2, Black Flag etc etc

Hope you can help

strigoi1958
01-05-2015, 03:55 AM
I have the same issue here. My specs are:

intel core i7 (3630QM) 2.40 GHz with boost up to 3.40 GHz
RAM: 16 gb DDR3
960 GB SSD

I can play a bunch of games flawless like:

FIFA 15, Rome Total War 2, Black Flag etc etc

Hope you can help

Hi.... laptops do not have any official support and the gt740m is probably far too weak to play Unity sorry :(

USAdystopia
01-05-2015, 08:00 AM
Am replaying Watch_Dogs...liking it even more second time around.

YazX_
01-05-2015, 04:03 PM
Am replaying Watch_Dogs...liking it even more second time around.

This game is epic, its really a great game, enjoy :)

Mr_Shade
01-05-2015, 04:46 PM
Back on topic please ;)

In this case, the laptop GPU - might be the cause of all of the issues, since laptop GPU's can be a lot lower in terms of graphical power than the desktop.

Unfortunately if you have updated to the latest drivers and there is no improvement, it might be a case that it won't improve.

ACU is a demanding game - hence the requirements begin high - if you don't meet those, there is not much anyone can do.

For the OP - please post your specs.

KanowTuncer
01-06-2015, 12:27 AM
Back on topic please ;)

In this case, the laptop GPU - might be the cause of all of the issues, since laptop GPU's can be a lot lower in terms of graphical power than the desktop.

Unfortunately if you have updated to the latest drivers and there is no improvement, it might be a case that it won't improve.

ACU is a demanding game - hence the requirements begin high - if you don't meet those, there is not much anyone can do.

For the OP - please post your specs.

Hi,

Well that's unfortunate for me then. I was not aware that the game was that high demanding. I will start saving for a desktop right away.

But, is there anyway to get the game running smoothly anyway? I heard a myth that says: it is possible if you lower the FPS? Wich is now on 60? But I have no clue if this is true and also don't know how.

Thank you for the fast reply!

Kaan Tuncer

YazX_
01-06-2015, 12:38 AM
Hi,

Well that's unfortunate for me then. I was not aware that the game was that high demanding. I will start saving for a desktop right away.

But, is there anyway to get the game running smoothly anyway? I heard a myth that says: it is possible if you lower the FPS? Wich is now on 60? But I have no clue if this is true and also don't know how.

Thank you for the fast reply!

Kaan Tuncer

its not lowering FPS, you lower your resolution and graphics settings until you get playable FPS around 30 or so. in your case, you have to lower resolution too much which makes textures and graphics too much pixelated and it wont be pleasant experience, but you can try anyway.

m1rkz
01-06-2015, 01:16 AM
I'd have to say I'm looking forward to another patch.
I'm getting anywhere between 30-50 fps depending on area on high settings, which is fine (no issue with this), however the micro stutter which happens every 5-10 seconds which causes hair etc to 'pop', and a drop of fps by about 4-5 is noticeable and irritating.

I enjoy the AC series and would like to enjoy this game also as its nice to step away from boats etc that AC3 and 4 had (not that it was bad, its just nice for a change).

I think it's time Ubisoft start thinking more about the PC gamer (not that console version of this game is any better from what I'm seeing posted on the net), but I've played all the AC games on PC apart from the first, and they've all needed tweaking to some degree in order to get the game to work efficiently.

My PC specs;

i7 2600k @ 3.40ghz 3.70ghz
8gb DDR3 RAM
Geforce GTX 770 2gb