PDA

View Full Version : I would really appreciate some help with unity, having troubles with assassin rank.

Kabanov17
01-04-2015, 02:34 PM
Hi, this might be a minor issue but I'm still a bit annoyed over it. I can't see my rank up in the left corner of the screen. I see my lvl (3) and name and I've completed sequence 5, but still no rank.. I would really want to have "elite apprentice" or something like that in the corner. Is there any special missions I need to complete before I get them? I don't know what to do and would appreciate some help.😌

HeJePi
01-04-2015, 02:44 PM
I think there is an option to 'show / hide' rank in the My Club section ... don't know exactly where ... but it is there.

I had the same case :rolleyes:

Don't know why UbiSoft put this option ... they do even forget the option 'Quit' game ... and I you want to play a new game, you have to manually delete your save game ..

Game programming at its best :D

Kabanov17
01-04-2015, 07:18 PM
I think there is an option to 'show / hide' rank in the My Club section ... don't know exactly where ... but it is there.

I had the same case :rolleyes:

Don't know why UbiSoft put this option ... they do even forget the option 'Quit' game ... and I you want to play a new game, you have to manually delete your save game ..

Game programming at its best :D

Thank you for the response and help! I'm not sure I can acces the My Club section in offline mode though.. I will have to get my psn going soon to check it out!

Undertakecare
01-04-2015, 10:24 PM
The rank is actually shown by default, but perhaps this is a bug of the PC version I assume you are playing.
Show/hide rank can be switched at the desk in Arnos room in Cafe Theatre.
Check there if you can enable it.