PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Remastered...Anyone interested in a remake of AC 1 please read

stevenie
01-04-2015, 05:01 AM
Hello all,

Many groups and individuals have just recently came together to petition Ubisoft for a remastered version of the first ever Assassin's Creed made (2007). Yes, that's right...there is a movement happening now to request Ubisoft to remake AC 1.

Since it first released in Nov 2007, we have all become fans of the assassins and their endless war with the templars. We have lived the past and present through the eyes of those who were in the middle of the fight, from Altair to Desmond. Now that Unity has been released on the next generation of consoles, graphics as well as gameplay have soared to new heights.

However, with the release Unity and the leaked images of next year's game titled Victory, it left us with mixed feelings on the future of the franchise. There are those who are either disappointed with the direction of the story, the problems with graphics and bugs, or with certain aspects of the gameplay and overall quality. And to some, this has been going on in the series for some time now. It is because of this that we all pretty much can agree that a new direction is what the series needs, perhaps to return to its roots.

So, with that said, why not start over with a remastered version of the original game, the one that started it all? I know that there are some who may disagree with this proposal, but take a moment and consider these points:

A) Better graphics with the next gen consoles, like Unity (without the bugs)
B) Bringing more life to the cities of Acre, Jerusalem, Damascus, and Masyaf with more details, surroundings, crowds, and events.
C) Enhancing and perhaps expanding side missions and factions
D) Changing up the collectibles. The only ones in AC 1 are the flags. Perhaps give more of a variety? And actually have them tie into the story and count towards something?
E) A skill system that can be learned or unlocked during gameplay, which includes all the skills featured in each AC game (double assassinations, pickpocketing, throwing, air assassinations, etc.)
F) A variety of weapons, tools, and outfits that can be unlocked, purchased, and customized during gameplay like in the other Assassin's Creed games (along with Altair's original armament).
G) Enhanced combat and AI (Unity, AC 1, and Shadow of Mordor are good examples)
H) Streamlined parkour (Unity is a good example)
I) The option of choosing how to do missions and include the bonus objectives (sometimes a pain in the arse but still fun)
J) A money system of some kind. Banking, purchasing buildings, businesses, trading, upgrading, etc. Perhaps maybe convoys or caravans along the silk road?
K) Accomplishments and progression like in the current AC games
L) Altair needs to be able to swim
M) Add all stories relative to Altair (some suggest those in the novels, spin off games (like Bloodlines), up to his final moments in the Library at Masyaf) Perhaps DLC?
N) Cut scenes and cinematic views included
O) Trophies (Playstation never had them)
P) Multiplayer/co op missions

All AC games have these features except for AC 1

While that is a lot to add, there are things that should be kept the same:

A) The stories (maybe with a little more enhancement or emphasis)
B) Characters and the actors who voiced them.
C) Maps and landmarks of the time period
D) The original score and sounds of the time period, with new enhanced digital sound quality
E) Final moments with the target (with an option to view them through memories like in Unity)

The only thing to leave out is the ridiculous Companion App and Initiates stuff. They have no business in console games, and if they are, it should only be optional and as a side mission, not relative to the progression of the game.

Who wouldn't want these things in the old game? This is something that a lot of us seem to want out the series. As of now the petition has over 3,200 signatures. I know some may not like the idea or are skeptical about it, but most of us feel like this is a must have game. Making this game can also give Ubisoft time to plan and polish any next installment in the series. If you want to sign the petition and let your voice be heard, go the link below. Let's make a difference today.

Thank you

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-entertainment-s-a-assassin-s-creed-2007-next-gen-remake?utm_campaign=responsive_friend_inviter_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&recruiter=22089285

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-entertainment-s-a-assassin-s-creed-2007-next-gen-remake?utm_campaign=responsive_friend_inviter_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&recruiter=22089285

http://33.media.tumblr.com/.../tumblr_nh7e83Mj7O1qcy62fo1... (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2F33.media.tumblr.com%2Fe6def88 c5cfad604877d95ef54f874d8%2Ftumblr_nh7e83Mj7O1qcy6 2fo1_500.gif&h=IAQHW6dKg)

X_xWolverinEx_X
01-04-2015, 05:04 AM
god ****en damn it no more petitions we are sick of them

wvstolzing
01-04-2015, 05:09 AM
Let's make a difference today.

It doesn't make sense to 'make a difference' with something that doesn't need changing.

RADAR__4077
01-04-2015, 05:13 AM
I will not contribute to the creation of a monster...

lawraWeltreich
01-04-2015, 05:21 AM
I'm loving the positivism in this thread LOL

wvstolzing
01-04-2015, 05:24 AM
^^ that might be the oddest use of the term 'positivism' I've ever encountered -- in what sense did you use it, can you explain?

lawraWeltreich
01-04-2015, 05:34 AM
^^ that might be the oddest use of the term 'positivism' I've ever encountered -- in what sense did you use it, can you explain?

it was a sarcastic remark, bro
I didn't clarify it was sarcasm because I thought it was pretty obvious

stevenie
01-04-2015, 05:40 AM
LOL damn dude. I was able to know that was sarcastic. Look fellas, I know it doesn't please everyone and omg it's another petition, I didn't say everyone had to agree or like it

RADAR__4077
01-04-2015, 06:12 AM
LOL damn dude. I was able to know that was sarcastic. Look fellas, I know it doesn't please everyone and omg it's another petition, I didn't say everyone had to agree or like it

I'm not saying it's entirely a bad idea, but the timing could be better.
You brought this up at a time when faith in Ubisoft is weakened for alot of people. Ubisoft appears to have lowered their standards this year, releasing a game full of glitches and a weak story.
I think I speak for alot of people when I say I don't want to risk them ruining a game I already love.

lawraWeltreich
01-04-2015, 06:54 AM
I'm not saying it's entirely a bad idea, but the timing could be better.
You brought this up at a time when faith in Ubisoft is weakened for alot of people. Ubisoft appears to have lowered their standards this year, releasing a game full of glitches and a weak story.
I think I speak for alot of people when I say I don't want to risk them ruining a game I already love.

I sort of agree and disagree with you. We all have our copies of AC1, Ubisoft can't take that from us; but I do understand what you're saying.
However, I still have a little hope in Ubisoft. VERY LITTLE hope, but still.

ERICATHERINE
01-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Hello all,

Many groups and individuals have just recently came together to petition Ubisoft for a remastered version of the first ever Assassin's Creed made (2007). Yes, that's right...there is a movement happening now to request Ubisoft to remake AC 1.

Since it first released in Nov 2007, we have all become fans of the assassins and their endless war with the templars. We have lived the past and present through the eyes of those who were in the middle of the fight, from Altair to Desmond. Now that Unity has been released on the next generation of consoles, graphics as well as gameplay have soared to new heights.

However, with the release Unity and the leaked images of next year's game titled Victory, it left us with mixed feelings on the future of the franchise. There are those who are either disappointed with the direction of the story, the problems with graphics and bugs, or with certain aspects of the gameplay and overall quality. And to some, this has been going on in the series for some time now. It is because of this that we all pretty much can agree that a new direction is what the series needs, perhaps to return to its roots.

So, with that said, why not start over with a remastered version of the original game, the one that started it all? I know that there are some who may disagree with this proposal, but take a moment and consider these points:

A) Better graphics with the next gen consoles, like Unity (without the bugs)
B) Bringing more life to the cities of Acre, Jerusalem, Damascus, and Masyaf with more details, surroundings, crowds, and events.
C) Enhancing and perhaps expanding side missions and factions
D) Changing up the collectibles. The only ones in AC 1 are the flags. Perhaps give more of a variety? And actually have them tie into the story and count towards something?
E) A skill system that can be learned or unlocked during gameplay, which includes all the skills featured in each AC game (double assassinations, pickpocketing, throwing, air assassinations, etc.)
F) A variety of weapons, tools, and outfits that can be unlocked, purchased, and customized during gameplay like in the other Assassin's Creed games (along with Altair's original armament).
G) Enhanced combat and AI (Unity, AC 1, and Shadow of Mordor are good examples)
H) Streamlined parkour (Unity is a good example)
I) The option of choosing how to do missions and include the bonus objectives (sometimes a pain in the arse but still fun)
J) A money system of some kind. Banking, purchasing buildings, businesses, trading, upgrading, etc. Perhaps maybe convoys or caravans along the silk road?
K) Accomplishments and progression like in the current AC games
L) Altair needs to be able to swim
M) Add all stories relative to Altair (some suggest those in the novels, spin off games (like Bloodlines), up to his final moments in the Library at Masyaf) Perhaps DLC?
N) Cut scenes and cinematic views included
O) Trophies (Playstation never had them)
P) Multiplayer/co op missions

All AC games have these features except for AC 1

While that is a lot to add, there are things that should be kept the same:

A) The stories (maybe with a little more enhancement or emphasis)
B) Characters and the actors who voiced them.
C) Maps and landmarks of the time period
D) The original score and sounds of the time period, with new enhanced digital sound quality
E) Final moments with the target (with an option to view them through memories like in Unity)

The only thing to leave out is the ridiculous Companion App and Initiates stuff. They have no business in console games, and if they are, it should only be optional and as a side mission, not relative to the progression of the game.

Who wouldn't want these things in the old game? This is something that a lot of us seem to want out the series. As of now the petition has over 3,200 signatures. I know some may not like the idea or are skeptical about it, but most of us feel like this is a must have game. Making this game can also give Ubisoft time to plan and polish any next installment in the series. If you want to sign the petition and let your voice be heard, go the link below. Let's make a difference today.

Thank you

http://33.media.tumblr.com/.../tumblr_nh7e83Mj7O1qcy62fo1... (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2F33.media.tumblr.com%2Fe6def88 c5cfad604877d95ef54f874d8%2Ftumblr_nh7e83Mj7O1qcy6 2fo1_500.gif&h=IAQHW6dKg)

I don't want a companion app too, but I would want some xp for this game in acinitiates (even if I don't care about if yes or no we should get something from the site).

If you mean with double assassination : double hidden blade, you should know that (in the codex pages of ac II) they explained why the assassins (in ac 1) only had 1 hidden blade (it's because to have one on your arm you had to cut one of your finguer of your hand).

You should also know by now that altair was able to pickpocket knives, from a certain "chapter" up to the end of the game.

Also for air assassination, he talked about it in the codex page too, but I don't quite remember what he said about it, exept that if I remember correctly, he was questioning himself about why he and the other assassins had never done this.

Finally, I just want to say that if another thing (that you didn't mention) must be put in the list, it must be uplay.

VoldR
01-04-2015, 06:58 PM
I don't want a companion app too, but I would want some xp for this game in acinitiates (even if I don't care about if yes or no we should get something from the site).

If you mean with double assassination : double hidden blade, you should know that (in the codex pages of ac II) they explained why the assassins (in ac 1) only had 1 hidden blade (it's because to have one on your arm you had to cut one of your finguer of your hand).

You should also know by now that altair was able to pickpocket knives, from a certain "chapter" up to the end of the game.

Also for air assassination, he talked about it in the codex page too, but I don't quite remember what he said about it, exept that if I remember correctly, he was questioning himself about why he and the other assassins had never done this.

Finally, I just want to say that if another thing (that you didn't mention) must be put in the list, it must be uplay.
Air assassination?
u mean death from above?

isnt that possible in the first game already?
i recall jump killing using Altair in the first game.

ERICATHERINE
01-04-2015, 08:34 PM
Air assassination?
u mean death from above?

isnt that possible in the first game already?
i recall jump killing using Altair in the first game.

Well, I just tryed a couple of times, from a roof and it never have worked.

VoldR
01-04-2015, 10:20 PM
As I recall, it is very rare happens...
never figured out what triggers it or maybe its a glitch

like 1/8 times it happen...

Try targeting someone, and may need the jumping button too, not just click attack.
It's not like the other games, where just 1 click done.

u may need to target, and tell it to like jump forward attack style of move...

i'll check my old recordings, maybe I can find some where I did it.
but since its random, may not be able to find any...

I might be remembering wrong, but I recall definately altair's robes, and I don't play around with DLC skins...

VoldR
01-04-2015, 10:36 PM
Tell me, are you able and run up someone and he jumps at them? not from a roof, i mean same ground...

because i'm 100% that's possible, lol
i'm seeing it right now.

D.I.D.
01-04-2015, 11:43 PM
As regards AC1 - the only things that should ever be improved should be the animations and graphics. Nothing else should be touched. Adding purchasable weapons flies in the face of the original story's simplicity and its aims. The whole point is that you painstakingly earn every scrap of your original status back from the people you wronged.

Much more importantly, as regards Charge.org and other political petition sites - stop wasting their money with your nonsense about video games. These sites exist to highlight serious matters on behalf of charities and marginalised political movements. They are not there to host your crap about your damned computer games or your dislike of the latest season of Supernatural.

VoldR
01-04-2015, 11:44 PM
I've found the scenes and compiled them, here are the examples of Altair doing death from above.
:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_UqrO33T5I

Triple22
01-04-2015, 11:53 PM
To be honest instead of just remastering AC1 for xbox one. Why not just be able to have access to all AC games on xbox store. For people who have not followed the franchise, they can go through the story one by one to understand more about the game.

SixKeys
01-05-2015, 12:03 AM
As I recall, it is very rare happens...
never figured out what triggers it or maybe its a glitch

You can only do it from a certain height (like one-storey buildings). Easiest way to pull it off is if you have the puppeteer controls turned on. It will show "assassinate" when you're in a place you can do it from. If you're too high, that option is greyed out.

And it's definitely not a glitch. The devs originally didn't want it in the game (not sure why, maybe they felt it was too unrealistic?) but one programmer snuck it in anyway because he liked the idea. In AC2 they just made it easier to pull off.

VoldR
01-05-2015, 12:07 AM
To be honest instead of just remastering AC1 for xbox one. Why not just be able to have access to all AC games on xbox store. For people who have not followed the franchise, they can go through the story one by one to understand more about the game.

That's why I believe people say it needs a remaster, to attract those new to it.
many new comers can't stand the super slow pace of the original.

x Jokers Law x
01-05-2015, 12:11 AM
I think it wouldn't be bad. But parrying on the first one wasn't bad at all.. But how will the gameplay be like? Just like Unity or brotherhood?

SixKeys
01-05-2015, 12:21 AM
That's why I believe people say it needs a remaster, to attract those new to it.

You don't change an old game just to make it appealing to people with entirely different sensibilities. Why not add naval battles to AC1 while you're at it? I mean, lots of people liked Black Flag, that means every game should force ships into their respective remakes!

AC1 is brilliant just the way it is. It should be left alone.

D.I.D.
01-05-2015, 12:40 AM

That's what every new AC is for, then.

Remastering AC1 in the way you suggest won't be attracting more people to AC1 - it'll be attracting them to your fast-paced mutant version of AC1, which I won't recognise. That's not a remaster.

I would love to see a complete reboot of the series one day to rid it of its many albatrosses, but I hope they'd have the sense to retain the best features of each game. In AC1, that was the purity of it: one man, one sword, one dagger, one hidden blade, versus everything else; assassinations like book chapters (The Slaver, The Surgeon, The Hedonist, etc).

VoldR
01-05-2015, 12:48 AM
You don't change an old game just to make it appealing to people with entirely different sensibilities. Why not add naval battles to AC1 while you're at it? I mean, lots of people liked Black Flag, that means every game should force ships into their respective remakes!

AC1 is brilliant just the way it is. It should be left alone.
Addition only works if it fits the era & environment.
there are no naval battles in that time, not to that lvl enough to include one.

So, no that would not be necessary. Improvements to the repetitiveness or add more story cinematics would be my choice.
Flags should bring reward otherwise cut down on the count.

Combat is fine

Ureh
01-05-2015, 03:20 AM
If they do revamp it then hopefully they add camels as mounts.

VoldR
01-05-2015, 04:20 AM
If they do revamp it then hopefully they add camels as mounts.

The great Altair on a camel. :)
Rushing to a destination at break neck speed...

He have to finish his entire quest in less then a year

Fatal-Feit
01-05-2015, 05:23 AM
if they do revamp it then hopefully they add camels as mounts.

Dat's GOTY material, right dere.

HeJePi
01-05-2015, 01:21 PM
I never managed to finish AC1 ... so don't make a 'remastered' ... I won't buy it :rolleyes:

Unless the AI is adaptive: lower the power of your enemies when it sees that you cannot make it :cool:

ERICATHERINE
01-05-2015, 04:31 PM
Tell me, are you able and run up someone and he jumps at them? not from a roof, i mean same ground...

because i'm 100% that's possible, lol
i'm seeing it right now.

Yes I'm able to do that, but that's not what I mean by air assassination.

ERICATHERINE
01-05-2015, 04:38 PM
I've found the scenes and compiled them, here are the examples of Altair doing death from above.
:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_UqrO33T5I

The first kill of the video is not an air assassination for me, but the second kill IS (for me again) an air assassination.

wvstolzing
01-05-2015, 04:39 PM
'Air Assassination' -- wasn't that a series of overpriced Nike sneakers?

Megas_Doux
01-05-2015, 04:45 PM
'Air Assassination' -- wasn't that a series of overpriced Nike sneakers?

Now that you mention it, I always found odd that Altair was capable to do some of the techniques he "invented" later in his during the first memory seal in ACR which took place 2 years BEFORE AC I haha.

Namikaze_17
01-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Now that you mention it, I always found odd that Altair was capable to do some of the techniques he "invented" later in his during the first memory seal in ACR which took place 2 years BEFORE AC I haha.

Or when he appeared so wise in that memory yet he was an arrogant **** in the beginning of ACI. :rolleyes:

SixKeys
01-05-2015, 06:50 PM

My theory: when he performed it in ACR was the first time he tried it. It was a hostage situation and he had to improvise quickly, but it was probably messy due to not having done it before. He later practiced more and refined the technique.

His personality change in that game is inexplicable though. :rolleyes:

VoldR
01-05-2015, 06:52 PM
I always wonder why people keep saying he invented it, maybe he did when young it's his signature move that people consider crazy, maybe it's just training notes for future assasins... Did the codex say he invented it? Oo

YayaTourette
01-05-2015, 06:53 PM
Well,
they could include a NextGen console/PC remake of AC:Bloodlines (PSP game set after the events of AC1, containing Altairs adventures in Cyprus) as some sort of extension or DLC t make this interesting for those who already own AC1... Probably a 3D remake of AC Chronicles' story (mobile game) could be included as well...
Should all be possible with the existing engine including Uplay integration, no story writers required...
Could also bring a much desired pause to the series without UBI not delivering the annual release...

Think about it...
Regards,
Mork

SixKeys
01-05-2015, 06:56 PM
I always wonder why people keep saying he invented it, maybe he did when young it's his signature move that people consider crazy, maybe it's just training notes for future assasins... Did the codex say he invented it? Oo

Yes, the Codex says Alta´r invented all those techniques Ezio learns in AC2 (air-, ledge- and hide spot assassinations).

poptartz20
01-05-2015, 08:01 PM
honestly.. while I feel that A remaster of AC1 wouldn't be bad. But right now I feel that they need to focus on the series and where it is currently going, and bringing something new to the franchise that seems to be dulling due to the old run and stab equation. with a great story, that's in depth and literally can redeem itself from Unity. I believe most agree that it's sub par. ( I have yet to finish it)

and just right now I think a remaster down the line would be great sure. but not now. They have too much to recover from.

Megas_Doux
01-05-2015, 08:55 PM
honestly.. while I feel that A remaster of AC1 wouldn't be bad. But right now I feel that they need to focus on the series and where it is currently going, and bringing something new to the franchise that seems to be dulling due to the old run and stab equation. with a great story, that's in depth and literally can redeem itself from Unity. I believe most agree that it's sub par. ( I have yet to finish it)

and just right now I think a remaster down the line would be great sure. but not now. They have too much to recover from.

Whereas Unity story is really subpar, I like the fact it brings some improvements in regards of the core mechanics and mission design. I just dont want to return to the piece of garbage AC III levels of linearity in which there are like 3 open assassinations.......

m4r-k7
01-05-2015, 10:41 PM
I would love them to take like a 2 year break from the main series and in the meantime give us AC 1 and AC 2 remaster with all DLC etc

Nemesis-T
08-29-2015, 09:19 AM
What I don't like in new Assassin's games - when heroes stab the victim, blades often goes aside of(from?) body.
Altair and Ezio (I mean old game engine) did their job more accurate ))

joelsantos24
08-29-2015, 10:20 AM
I'm not going to sign this petition. First, I've got nothing against a remake of AC1, quite the opposite. Second, and the reason I won't sign, I'm not interested in remakes just yet, the game was done in HD and what we need right now is the entire collection brought to the PS4 and X1.

Petition for a remake is a waste of time. If you want to petition so desperately, then ask for the anthology (including Rogue, of course) to be released in the current generation. That takes (far greater) precedent.

Jessigirl2013
08-29-2015, 12:04 PM
If they only changed the graphics to make it as good as Unity's graphics.
Also don't forget ACII.:rolleyes:

I agree it doesn't really seem the right time for a remake. ;)

What I don't want is a classic game ruined by adding pointless s*** in like Unity. Who does?

UBI if you make an ACII remake. Fix the issues with the Xbox wireless controller for PC. <----- Or better yet, JUST PATCH IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

compukn1ght
08-31-2015, 11:31 AM
ha ha well the xbox one will be getting them ALL, from AC1 to Rogue with backwards compatibility, shame about the PS4 LMAO.

But on a serious note I for one would love a remastered AC1, I mean look at what 343 studios did with the Halo 2 remaster on the Master Chief Collection.... That was AMAZING. all that was changed was the graphics and the option to change your controller settings to be the same through the entire series (something that Ubisoft should take note of) Everything else was exactly as it was even the multiplayer (when fixed). I mean even the original glitches were still there to exploit.

That being said its the 10 year anniversary in 2017 so maybe Ubisoft has something up its sleeve to celebrate that milestone.

joelsantos24
08-31-2015, 01:39 PM
ha ha well the xbox one will be getting them ALL, from AC1 to Rogue with backwards compatibility, shame about the PS4 LMAO.

But on a serious note I for one would love a remastered AC1, I mean look at what 343 studios did with the Halo 2 remaster on the Master Chief Collection.... That was AMAZING. all that was changed was the graphics and the option to change your controller settings to be the same through the entire series (something that Ubisoft should take note of) Everything else was exactly as it was even the multiplayer (when fixed). I mean even the original glitches were still there to exploit.

That being said its the 10 year anniversary in 2017 so maybe Ubisoft has something up its sleeve to celebrate that milestone.
I honestly don't give a **** about the anniversary. I'm far more worried about what's happening right now between the two consoles. It's basically a duality in criteria or a double standard, if you will. The fault is within Sony, obviously, because they're all about the money. I suppose it's their prerogative, of course, but it's sad when they let their clients always get the short end of the stick, so to speak. The X1 will have retrocompatibility, and so will enable it's clients to play their entire AC collection, for instance. On the other hand, we, the Playstation clients are scr****, because either we pay for a stream of an old game (not to own, mind you), or rely on the producer to release the game on current generation (which, on Ubisoft's case, hasn't happened, and won't apparently happen in the recent future). :(

compukn1ght
08-31-2015, 02:05 PM
I honestly don't give a **** about the anniversary. I'm far more worried about what's happening right now between the two consoles. It's basically a duality in criteria or a double standard, if you will. The fault is within Sony, obviously, because they're all about the money. I suppose it's their prerogative, of course, but it's sad when they let their clients always get the short end of the stick, so to speak. The X1 will have retrocompatibility, and so will enable it's clients to play their entire AC collection, for instance. On the other hand, we, the Playstation clients are scr****, because either we pay for a stream of an old game (not to own, mind you), or rely on the producer to release the game on current generation (which, on Ubisoft's case, hasn't happened, and won't apparently happen in the recent future). :(

Joking aside yes I am an X1 fanboy, and my brother is a PS fanboy, I do feel that the PS users have been royally screwed. I mean really sony, as one of the biggest electronics companies in the world can't even build an emulator into their system? No they just try to squeeze every penny out of their gamers. My dream is for all gamers to enjoy all their games, from Gen 1 onwards (or for Ps users Ps1 games). This dual standards for respective companies when it comes to their users is nothing short of a crime. C'mon Ubisoft take the higher ground and give us a remastered pack that includes all AC games from the last generation.

joelsantos24
08-31-2015, 03:32 PM
Joking aside yes I am an X1 fanboy, and my brother is a PS fanboy, I do feel that the PS users have been royally screwed. I mean really sony, as one of the biggest electronics companies in the world can't even build an emulator into their system? No they just try to squeeze every penny out of their gamers. My dream is for all gamers to enjoy all their games, from Gen 1 onwards (or for Ps users Ps1 games). This dual standards for respective companies when it comes to their users is nothing short of a crime. C'mon Ubisoft take the higher ground and give us a remastered pack that includes all AC games from the last generation.
I don't even ask for remasters, let alone remakes, I mean, the games are in HD. All I ask for, are the actual games released on PS4. Either way, we currently have to pay for everything, be it a stream, if the old game belongs to the PS Now catalog, of course, or the actual new release of the game on current generation.

Embrio92
11-08-2017, 04:10 PM
It would be awesome if they remastered it but like everyone else ubisoft has gotten sloppy and id be afraid they'd screw it up. Would also love if they redid the story for AC Unity, build up the intro, extend the main story to include and fix the ending, no sad death and explain what its all about and fill in the blanks, like how Arno got back to the Assassins and became a master, be awesome if Elise was with hime too