PDA

View Full Version : Results of Club Competition

Lepares_Tep
01-04-2015, 04:46 AM
My club was in first position at Club Competition, now is displaying "coming soon" and nothing happens.
Where is my legendary?
Is the second place so fast to do 2 million points in 1 hour?
If is, how prove it? Doesn't exist a board of results to prove. So the Club Competition is a farce and the rewards never comes.

Altair1789
01-04-2015, 04:49 AM
I don't think it ended yet, maybe there's a problem with your internet connection? :confused:

RADAR__4077
01-04-2015, 05:10 AM
It's over. I'm told that last week's competition did the same thing and everyone got the coat 1-2 days after the comp ended. Hopefully this is the case.

mackembulldog
01-04-2015, 12:54 PM
This thread is the reason why I should really look at page two before posting lol

We shall see in a couple of days time I guess

pb0yd1
01-04-2015, 01:38 PM
The club that was in the front had a good few million points ,they cam secound to us on the last comp ,we did have a prob on the upload for the jacket ,just sing out off character upgrade sign back in you get a prompt to tell you its up ,by the well to the team that won ,excellent score a great team effort .

soldiersback
01-04-2015, 01:52 PM
I already got the hood, there was also a popup telling me that my club won the competition. It also shows in the club objectives. There is no new club competition yet, though.

RzaRecta357
01-04-2015, 04:15 PM
UbiGabe mentioned something about this all being moot in a few weeks on reddit. I stopped trying because I was so far ahead when PSN went down and then lost and it continually said coming soon. I sign on and the club in 1st place is now so far ahead it's stupid.

Hoping they'll just unlock everything based on his comments.