PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 3: Mission 3: Fin de Siecle - game breaking Bug

UndoingSoup7440
01-04-2015, 12:25 AM
Hello I am an Xbox one user and my digital download of Assasins Creed unity has a very unpleasant bug that won't let the mission fin de siecle load up I had jumped into the portal to the unfinished 19th century france simulation but after that instead of the 19th century france it brought me back to the regular french revolution timeline that the game took place took place in before the mission started and i can't progress through the campaign and access content that you would get later in the campaign so if somebody has found the solution to this problem please respond thank you :)

ogre9805
04-03-2015, 09:42 AM
Hello I am an Xbox one user and my digital download of Assasins Creed unity has a very unpleasant bug that won't let the mission fin de siecle load up I had jumped into the portal to the unfinished 19th century france simulation but after that instead of the 19th century france it brought me back to the regular french revolution timeline that the game took place took place in before the mission started and i can't progress through the campaign and access content that you would get later in the campaign so if somebody has found the solution to this problem please respond thank you :)

I'm having g the same issue it won't allow me to move on with the game and I've u installed the game and when it reither stalled it just carried on with the same crappy issue although mine is on a disc and not digital download
please someone help or im gonna set fire to the game

barcellosfamily
04-04-2015, 08:38 PM
I'm having g the same issue it won't allow me to move on with the game and I've u installed the game and when it reither stalled it just carried on with the same crappy issue although mine is on a disc and not digital download
please someone help or im gonna set fire to the game

Hi ogre9805 i'm having the same problem here...I have already reported to the Support Ubi that in the first moment indicated to uninstall and install again the game that i did without sucess!
According the Support they will report to the development team!
Lets wait the better!

Marcos.

Abbelegodir1
07-24-2015, 09:46 AM
Hi guys?

I had the same problems but I managed to resolve it ( without the help of Ubisosft as usual ... )
How ? uninstall the game, uninstall all the saves ( local and cloud ) , reinstall the game and rodo all the mission and it works for me.
I hope the developers will find a better way ...

Jessigirl2013
07-27-2015, 11:09 PM
Why didn't you try the technical support thread ;)

LOL that's the only advice they give people for Unity anyway. No one knows how to fix that mess.;)