PDA

View Full Version : Assasin's Creed Reality

CArlbb1
01-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Hello,
My name is Carl Zuinen
and I have a proposal to make ,
Create Assasin 's Creed Reality
Above we put the country that vien assasin 's creed then will select the country
then devien the assasin of the city
one is kind Spanish
Spain is the country chosen
then appears in Spain
I hope this proposal will be accepted :D
Regards Carl Zuinen
The character must be called
Neo or you choose .

MasterAssasin84
01-03-2015, 09:45 PM
Elaborate ?

Mind you I did here a rumour that the AC movie is going to be set during the Spanish Inquisition ?

But on Topic explain your proposal further ?

Altair1789
01-03-2015, 10:10 PM
Elaborate ?

Mind you I did here a rumour that the AC movie is going to be set during the Spanish Inquisition ?

But on Topic explain your proposal further ?

That would be a relief to me. I don't want them to make a movie based on any of the games. It does increase the presence of Ubi's series milking though

MasterAssasin84
01-03-2015, 10:13 PM
That would be a relief to me. I don't want them to make a movie based on any of the games. It does increase the presence of Ubi's series milking though

Apparantly Ubi want full control over the Movie as studios have a History of destroying franchises through crap movie adaptations ? and would rather the movie be a new protagonist rather than and Assassin we all ready know ?

Makes sense really as I would anticipate the movie to receive an open barrage of heavy criticism from Fans .

ERICATHERINE
01-03-2015, 10:25 PM
Apparantly Ubi want full control over the Movie as studios have a History of destroying franchises through crap movie adaptations ? and would rather the movie be a new protagonist rather than and Assassin we all ready know ?

Makes sense really as I would anticipate the movie to receive an open barrage of heavy criticism from Fans .

Well, from my point of view, the only ac "movie" I do not like is ac acsendance. Ember and lineage were really good for me and I so want a movie about assassin's creed.

MasterAssasin84
01-03-2015, 10:53 PM
Well, from my point of view, the only ac "movie" I do not like is ac acsendance. Ember and lineage were really good for me and I so want a movie about assassin's creed.

If they can make An Assassins Creed movie to the quality of lineage then I will be happy !! I would not any movie directors flooding the franchise with their own ideas ?.

Street Fighter and Mario Brothers was a prime example of that ?

Resident Evil Hmm So So I guess

Hans684
01-03-2015, 11:07 PM
They should make a TV series instead.

MasterAssasin84
01-03-2015, 11:40 PM
They should make a TV series instead.

In the words of benjamin Hornigold !! This is a plan I can stand behind .

SlyTrooper
01-04-2015, 02:49 AM
In the words of benjamin Hornigold !! This is a plan I can stand behind .

Nope. Not a good idea. At least in a film they'll only reck the franchise for 2 hours or so.

ERICATHERINE
01-04-2015, 04:20 PM
Nope. Not a good idea. At least in a film they'll only reck the franchise for 2 hours or so.

Well, we will only know when we will see a movie on assassin's creed being played in front of us.

Hans684
01-04-2015, 05:14 PM

Depends, Ubisoft is making the movie. Like they did with Linage and Embers.

Hrafnagud72
01-04-2015, 05:19 PM
I wonder if they will forgo a plot entirely in the movie and it is just two hours of some dude you can't figure out who he is wandering around killing people for no apparent reason. Much like Unity.

SlyTrooper
01-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Depends, Ubisoft is making the movie. Like they did with Linage and Embers.

But this is designed to get money from movie fans, not AC fans. It's already screwed before it even begins.

Hans684
01-04-2015, 06:19 PM
But this is designed to get money from movie fans, not AC fans. It's already screwed before it even begins.

A good point.

ERICATHERINE
01-04-2015, 08:40 PM

For my part, I'm a movie fan AND an ac fan, so there is a good chance that I will love a movie on ac. ^-^

CArlbb1
01-14-2015, 02:09 PM
Hey, i'm Carlbb1
I hope you like it , if so answer me asap and if you know people from Ubisoft tell me!
Sincerely, CArlbb1