PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 5 prologue: Assassin Pistol

tommo256
01-03-2015, 04:28 PM
The mission in sequence 4 where you kill the King of Beggars, as you're working your way towards him he proclaims "the last assassin to come here gave me a great gift" referring to the dead assassin on the throne he initially uses as a decoy. So not knowing what on earth he was talking about at the time I assumed he meant Assassin's intel or information or something. Then in the prologue to sequence 5, Arno presents to the assassin council a gun, which is implied was the "gift" the King of Beggars took from the Assassin, and the black Assassin mentor says rest in peace and then gives it to you as a reward... yet it is nowhere to be found in my inventory?? I never saw a gun anywhere in that mission and the King of Beggars was using a rifle, was I meant to actually pick it up during the mission to receive it? I have purchased all of the available pistols to me at this point in the game (there are a few unlocked ones that are murder mystery rewards or something), or is this just screwed up and you don't actually get the gun at all?

SixKeys
01-03-2015, 05:17 PM
Spoiler tags, mate. Those are some pretty hefty plot spoilers.

I think the pistol is referred to as Arno's Pistol in your inventory.

tommo256
01-03-2015, 05:28 PM
Sorry I assumed that if someone is not up to sequence 5 they would not read this