PDA

View Full Version : Templar's Creed?

xboxauditore
01-02-2015, 06:57 PM
So, after the sequence at the beginning of Unity, I desperately want a game that follows the Knight's Templar before it's destruction.

Anyone want a game like this? Or a DLC at the least? I'd love to know how the order worked back then when it was the major power in the war between Templars and Assassins.

Or, maybe, an adaptation of the story in the comics that followed Daniel Cross and Nikolai Orelov maybe?

Bottom line, I'd like a Templar game that stays Templar, unlike Rogue, which felt too unbiased for a Templar look at things. Anyone share this interest?

EmbodyingSeven5
01-02-2015, 07:01 PM
So, after the sequence at the beginning of Unity, I desperately want a game that follows the Knight's Templar before it's destruction.

Anyone want a game like this? Or a DLC at the least? I'd love to know how the order worked back then when it was the major power in the war between Templars and Assassins.

Or, maybe, an adaptation of the story in the comics that followed Daniel Cross and Nikolai Orelov maybe?

Bottom line, I'd like a Templar game that stays Templar, unlike Rogue, which felt too unbiased for a Templar look at things. Anyone share this interest?

yeah but for Christ sake don't call it Templars creed:p

would generally love another game set during medieval times

GoldenBoy9999
01-02-2015, 07:05 PM
I suppose it would be pretty cool. I want to see some more Templar stuff, but maybe wait a couple games since we just had Rogue.

About the comic adaptation, I don't know. I just got finished reading Subject 4 last night, and Daniel and Nikolai are some of my favorite characters now. I felt like the comics were story driven, and wouldn't work as well in game form. The comics were there for a reason, to tell their story. We should get a new story for the next AC game.

I do think it would be pretty cool setting wise. We get to visit the forests and cities of Russia, an interesting place to me. But we also get to visit (Subject 4 setting spoilers) 1920's America which is my #2 most requested setting, in both the forests of Massachusetts and the city. I want another game with a Frontier, like AC3 and Rogue, so this could satisfy both requests.

MasterAssasin84
01-02-2015, 07:09 PM

Oh your referring to the Friday 13th Massacre ? 2 Templars escaped one escaped to Scotland ( Origins of the Scottish Rite Freemasonry ) two to Malta ( Origins of the Sovereign Knights of Malta )

I enjoyed Because it exposed the fact that Assassins Creed can be dangerous if indoctrinated the wrong way ( and proved Achillies was a poor mentor ) But Rogue Kind of put the templar ideology into perspective and as Haytham stated .

" We don't need no creed " Why because our order is born of realisation .

But as far as their origins go I doubt there will be much to show as their origins was a christian army raised to protect the christian pilgrimages who flocked to Jerusalem from Levantine invaders ( well when I say Invaders I meant those who attacked their caravans ) so would not have much Relevance to the Assassins Creed Franchise .

GunnerGalactico
01-02-2015, 07:13 PM
I believe we had a thread about this before. I wouldn't mind having a spin-off title or franchise that mostly focuses on Templars. It should be called "Templar's Order" or "Order of the Templars". Unlike Rogue, you would start off as a Templar and remain one.

xboxauditore
01-02-2015, 07:19 PM
I believe we had a thread about this before. I wouldn't mind having a spin-off title or franchise that mostly focuses on Templars. It should be called "Templar's Order" or "Order of the Templars". Unlike Rogue, you would start off as a Templar and remain one.

Exactly, this could be a brilliant change from what people think is now "stale and repetitive"

EmbodyingSeven5
01-02-2015, 07:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSReSGe200A
Exactly, this could be a brilliant change from what people think is now "stale and repetitive"

JustPlainQuirky
01-02-2015, 07:37 PM
I dont care about the french templars

they sucked

but a game starring other templars would be cool

EmbodyingSeven5
01-02-2015, 07:42 PM

they sucked

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3396/35uz1s.jpg

MasterAssasin84
01-02-2015, 07:43 PM

they sucked

You do know that the Templar Origins was French Right ??

Can see this thread getting out of hand !!

EmbodyingSeven5
01-02-2015, 07:46 PM
You do know that the Templar Origins was French Right ??

Can see this thread getting out of hand !!

it was???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY GOD!

MasterAssasin84
01-02-2015, 07:47 PM
it was???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY GOD!

Don't know if that was supposed to be sarcasm but merely making a point !

Understand your History before making those types of comments ! ... Not saying they are right but still

Altair1789
01-02-2015, 10:21 PM
I suppose it would be pretty cool. I want to see some more Templar stuff, but maybe wait a couple games since we just had Rogue.

About the comic adaptation, I don't know. I just got finished reading Subject 4 last night, and Daniel and Nikolai are some of my favorite characters now. I felt like the comics were story driven, and wouldn't work as well in game form. The comics were there for a reason, to tell their story. We should get a new story for the next AC game.

I do think it would be pretty cool setting wise. We get to visit the forests and cities of Russia, an interesting place to me. But we also get to visit (Subject 4 setting spoilers) 1920's America which is my #2 most requested setting, in both the forests of Massachusetts and the city. I want another game with a Frontier, like AC3 and Rogue, so this could satisfy both requests.

I agree with this, especially what's in the spoilers. Let's hope for the helix menu missions in a DLC so we can play the "Jazz Age Junkies" mission

Now about the templar stuff, some DLCs/ a game would be nice, but they might not come for a while

JustPlainQuirky
01-02-2015, 10:23 PM
was referring to the french assassins you kill in Unity

not the old ones

SlyTrooper
01-02-2015, 10:41 PM
was referring to the french assassins you kill in Unity

not the old ones

The old ones were interesting. Why would you even think anyone would want Germain & his ilk?

Das Rouse
01-03-2015, 01:01 AM
Maybe release it like the telltale games. An episode every 3 months or so, with them lasting around 2-3 hours each. Each episode highlights a significant time in the Templar history, like the founding of the Order(EP.1), (EP. 2) Covering important battles during the Crusades. (EP. 3) The "fall" of the order in October of 1307(which would see the order change tactics and work from the shadows. I am just spit balling here but I wouldn't mind something released in installments. Play as a different templar in each episode.

EmbodyingSeven5
01-03-2015, 06:12 AM
Don't know if that was supposed to be sarcasm but merely making a point !

Understand your History before making those types of comments ! ... Not saying they are right but still

lol. no I was serious