PDA

View Full Version : What happen to your outside Animus character in AC4: Black Flag?

SaintHedgehog
01-01-2015, 11:24 PM
What happen to your outside Animus character in AC4: Black Flag?

melbye82
01-01-2015, 11:30 PM
I assume it is the same guy from AC Rogue

I-Like-Pie45
01-01-2015, 11:31 PM
He tripped over a rock and died.

The_Kiwi_
01-01-2015, 11:45 PM
I assume it is the same guy from AC Rogue

It's not the same guy from Rogue

I think I remember reading somewhere in Rogue, like in an email or something, that an Abstergo Employee was found helping the assassin technician and was dealt with.
Could be the guy from AC4.

wvstolzing
01-02-2015, 12:18 AM
It was *you* all along!

http://youtu.be/o1eHKf-dMwo

It was *you* all along!

SaintHedgehog
01-02-2015, 12:18 AM
I don't believe so, because the character already knew that former CEO disappeared. And there wouldn't be any point to the "annoying cheering" CEO explaining what happen to him/her.

ac1952000
01-02-2015, 06:25 AM
He quit at somepoint shortly after the events of ACIV. It's mentioned in one of the intel notes you get from doing rift missions in Unity.

Rodin4
01-02-2015, 05:00 PM
I thought it was a her since John wanted Juno to inhabit the body.

It would have been cool if these two analysts were the same person as a nice little arc would have happened etc. But alas maybe our analysts quit abstergo and join the assassins.

dxsxhxcx
01-02-2015, 05:34 PM
It's not the same guy from Rogue

I think I remember reading somewhere in Rogue, like in an email or something, that an Abstergo Employee was found helping the assassin technician and was dealt with.
Could be the guy from AC4.

they look the same to me... :p

http://i.imgur.com/OtmHIRV.png

The_Kiwi_
01-02-2015, 11:55 PM
they look the same to me... :p

http://i.imgur.com/OtmHIRV.png

Nah nah, you can tell that Mr Flying Tablet from AC Rogue is a little more bold and brash than AC4's Mr Flying Tablet

aL_____eX
01-02-2015, 11:57 PM
I believe in ACIV you had an iPad while in Rogue you have a Galaxy Tab

Eduard413
01-06-2015, 02:41 PM
I personally think the guy from AC Rogue is the guy from AC4 - I also read the intels about the Abstergo Employee but it could be anyone for god sake - from my point of view, it must be the same person - just remember the beginning of AC Rogue when Melanie talks to you near the elevator - she is acting like she knows you for a long time + you work on the same floor as in AC4
then when she talks about Olivier, why would she talk about it to you if you didn't know who that guy is? for me, it is the same Mr. Flying Tablet from AC4

and if not... well, then it's even more stupid than it was - we would have 3 characters that are US / YOU THE PLAYER!!!! that would be extremely ridiculous, so we would have Mr. Flying Tablet 1, Mr.Flying Tablet 2, Initiate
well Ubisoft, congratulations, how can we feel that we are playing as US if everytime we are different character? first we are US as an Abstergo Employee that turns out to be Assassin
then we are Helix Abstergo Employee that is also US but it's not the same US that we were in AC4, and then we are US as a Initiate which isn't the first US from AC4 or US from AC Rogue - if this theory is true, then it proves that Ubisoft doesn't know how to do AC games properly like they used to back to good old days with AC1 AC2 ACB ACRevelations AC3

I try to ignore this fact because I really believe that the Helix Researcher in AC Rogue is the same faceless idiot from AC4 - and also, one thing that I found funny back in AC4 - they were claiming that we are playing as US - so why the hell, the game has diary in it where the Employee talks about his job and Olivieur and so on? so it means it's not us but it is some character...

VoldR
01-06-2015, 02:59 PM
I thought it was a her since John wanted Juno to inhabit the body.

It would have been cool if these two analysts were the same person as a nice little arc would have happened etc. But alas maybe our analysts quit abstergo and join the assassins.
I don't think gender is relevant for that, but genes may be...

VoldR
01-06-2015, 04:09 PM
I think the person that was "dealt with"
is the crazy guy at the end of AC4

accuse as an assassin by a stereo.

dargor5
01-08-2015, 02:27 AM
I believe in ACIV you had an iPad while in Rogue you have a Galaxy Tab

You are wrong, on Rouge that's a Surface Pro 3

wvstolzing
01-08-2015, 02:58 AM
^^ Not sure about the Abstergo employee's tablet; but I loved the fact that R* gave Trevor a Windows phone.

SaintHedgehog
01-08-2015, 03:30 AM
I will argue my original point that the explanation to disappear of the previous wouldn't be a necessary. Since, she and her guard save the employee from sage attack. Also, the employee would know about the comprises system since the Black Flag employee hack the entire building.

Bipolar Matt
01-11-2015, 07:14 PM
Haven't played Unity yet though I'm told that there is a bit where Melanie says the previous researcher "Didn't work out." It seems to me that the AC4 and AC Rogue researcher would be the same person. "Not work out" might imply they refused Templar induction at the end of Rogue and was killed by Berg.

xChip1998x
01-11-2015, 07:22 PM
Since when did Melanie appear in Unity?

Namikaze_17
01-11-2015, 07:33 PM
He went home and had dinner with his lady friend named Su. ;)

The following week he got inducted into the Templars.

AC_Luigi
01-11-2015, 07:47 PM
I remember that question was asked during a live stream and they said that the ac rogue character is the same in unity but different of black flag

Bipolar Matt
01-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Since when did Melanie appear in Unity?

Text chat in Unity. Archived conversation 17, between Melanie and Alvaro Gramatica (Templar Inner Circle Member):

"We had one researcher last year who was very talented. But it....didn't work out. I think the episode with John Standish really shook everybody up."

wvstolzing
01-11-2015, 08:16 PM
^^ Melanie's promotion letter, etc. was also quite interesting. (Unlockable in Unity; and I think you can also read them inside the dread-'app' [though you don't have to])