PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Black Flag Download Issues

HW3124
01-01-2015, 09:15 PM
Yesterday I bought Black Flag off of PSN and on the notifications panel it said that everything had fully downloaded and been installed.

When I go to play the game, however, it says that multiplayer only installed 27% and Aveline's thing was only downloaded 75% and none of the percentages have changed.

Just wondered if anyone could shed any light on why these aren't working as intended.

aL_____eX
01-01-2015, 09:22 PM
PS4 has this 'great' feature to let you play digital games until a certain point even if they're not fully installed yet. Just go to the XMB menu on your PS4, go to Black Flag > OPTIONS button > information > Download Status. What you should see there is that the game is still downloaded in parts.

HW3124
01-01-2015, 09:28 PM
PS4 has this 'great' feature to let you play digital games until a certain point even if they're not fully installed yet. Just go to the XMB menu on your PS4, go to Black Flag > OPTIONS button > information > Download Status. What you should see there is that the game is still downloaded in parts.

Thank you!!! Well isn't this just marvellous, 3.30/18.21 GB. :|

aL_____eX
01-01-2015, 09:31 PM
Thank you!!! Well isn't this just marvellous, 3.30/18.21 GB. :|
It's misleading as hell. Struggled with that too when I downloaded ACIV last year.

Btw, it's not gonna stay at 18 GB. When it's close, the next part of the game will be downloaded. It's 24 GB in the end. Not a good thing for people with bad internet connections.