PDA

View Full Version : ability

vexterz
01-01-2015, 06:41 AM
this may be stupid but how do i change my ability right now it is communal but it want to change it. i went to the skills menu and clicked on assassin cache and there is no equip button. and also what type of melee thing are rifles? i know there ranged but what is their melee?

Diarmuid_III
01-01-2015, 09:35 AM
Have you got to he level where you can have assassin cache? You have to get there , you have to buy it with sync points. Sounds like you might not be there yet. As for the rifle part hopefully someone else can answer that one.

Smrda94
01-01-2015, 03:04 PM
this may be stupid but how do i change my ability right now it is communal but it want to change it. i went to the skills menu and clicked on assassin cache and there is no equip button. and also what type of melee thing are rifles? i know there ranged but what is their melee?

Not sure mate if i understanded ...but this might help u ... right bellow where u change weapons and armor etc u got boosts and skills .. there u can chose if want to have Eagle vision or assassin cache
change form etc ... also u must unlock all skills for stelth/mele/health etc .. :)

vexterz
01-01-2015, 11:49 PM
Not sure mate if i understanded ...but this might help u ... right bellow where u change weapons and armor etc u got boosts and skills .. there u can chose if want to have Eagle vision or assassin cache
change form etc ... also u must unlock all skills for stelth/mele/health etc .. :)

I have all the ranged and stealth abilitys and I have commnal sence and assassin cache but there is no equip button on the assassin cache so I don't know how to equip it?

Diarmuid_III
01-02-2015, 09:01 PM

I think this is what you want:

Go to Character Customization
Gear Layout
Boosts and Co-op Skills
Active Skill
Then equip what you want.