PDA

View Full Version : ACU:How to start a new game in PS4?

dimbismp
12-31-2014, 01:30 PM
?

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 01:37 PM
Delete your original save game. It's the only way.

dimbismp
12-31-2014, 02:07 PM
Delete your original save game. It's the only way.

How?
I went to system management and i deleted the ACU file.Then when i started the game,it started loading dor a long time and then when i pressed play(it was actually continue(,it continued my previous game

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 02:22 PM
I believe you deleted the game file itself (that explains the loading time), you only have to delete the save game file. Go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Delete and then select the Unity save game.

MasterAssasin84
12-31-2014, 02:26 PM
?

Go into system Management and completely delete the file !! .....

Completely un innovative thinking if you ask me lol !

dimbismp
12-31-2014, 02:28 PM
I believe you deleted the game file itself (that explains the loading time), you only have to delete the save game file. Go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Delete and then select the Unity save game.

Ok,thanks!I'll see if it works

HeJePi
12-31-2014, 05:26 PM
On same mode, did you notice that there is no 'Quit' option in the menu ...

I feel guilty when I press the PS button and option 'Close Application' ...

That is not a very graceful way to exit a game :nonchalance:

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 05:40 PM
On same mode, did you notice that there is no 'Quit' option in the menu ...

I feel guilty when I press the PS button and option 'Close Application' ...

That is not a very graceful way to exit a game :nonchalance:
It's the only way to properly exit this game. But you're right, I'm also one of those who goes back to the main menu and then quits the game. I can't stand people who just shut off the console while in-game.

rrebe
12-31-2014, 06:14 PM
It's the only way to properly exit this game. But you're right, I'm also one of those who goes back to the main menu and then quits the game. I can't stand people who just shut off the console while in-game.

Why is that, if you don't mind me asking?

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 06:32 PM
Why is that, if you don't mind me asking?
Nothing special, I'm just overly organized when it comes to technical stuff. Like I put discs back in cases right after using them, all cables are organized, everything has its specific place and order. Is that weird? :confused:

SlyTrooper
12-31-2014, 06:38 PM
Nothing special, I'm just overly organized when it comes to technical stuff. Like I put discs back in cases right after using them, all cables are organized, everything has its specific place and order. Is that weird? :confused:

Not weird. Just OCD. :)

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 06:40 PM
Yeah it's not that intense, I just don't want my 'expensive' stuff to break and find everything right away. :p

SlyTrooper
12-31-2014, 06:42 PM
Yeah it's not that intense, I just don't want my 'expensive' stuff to break and find everything right away. :p

The first part is fair enough. The last part is a little OCD. I'm similar, so I'm not insulting you. :p

rrebe
12-31-2014, 06:46 PM

Yeah I'm a bit like that also, I close the game properly and put the controller away neatly to avoid it falling and breaking (I've accidentally dropped my controller a couple times, almost gave me a heart attack). I usually leave the disc in the console if I'm planning on plaing the same game again within next 48 hours :rolleyes:

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 06:47 PM
I usually leave the disc in the console if I'm planning on plaing the same game again within next 48 hours :rolleyes:
Never ever talking to you again lady. :rolleyes:

rrebe
12-31-2014, 07:03 PM
Never ever talking to you again lady. :rolleyes:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9p0efLaZv1qcyi4x.gif

nah, you'll get over it :rolleyes:

SlyTrooper
12-31-2014, 08:41 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9p0efLaZv1qcyi4x.gif

nah, you'll get over it :rolleyes:

Even I agree. That's borderline future mass murderer right there. :p

SOLIDSOUTHCENTRA
01-01-2015, 01:03 AM
Simply create another user on your PS4. I don't know why they did like that to were you cant have different profiles on your game.

Shahkulu101
01-01-2015, 04:59 AM
You can buy a new save slot with for $15

murphdawg1
01-01-2015, 05:05 AM
So what's all the extra stuff at the main menu when you first boot up the game and how does that get accessed if at all?

aL_____eX
01-01-2015, 11:59 AM
So what's all the extra stuff at the main menu when you first boot up the game and how does that get accessed if at all?
The options in the main menu are the same like in the in-game pause menu. Uplay, E-Shop, Settings, ...

murphdawg1
01-01-2015, 05:49 PM
The options in the main menu are the same like in the in-game pause menu. Uplay, E-Shop, Settings, ...

Not talking about that. I mean when you first start up the game after it's installed and when you have to select the first box to start the game, there's others that are locked or something.

aL_____eX
01-01-2015, 05:54 PM
Not talking about that. I mean when you first start up the game after it's installed and when you have to select the first box to start the game, there's others that are locked or something.
Those are just a punch in the faces of long time fans. :rolleyes: They are only there to show what the user could be able to experience through Helix. So not really a part of the game.