PDA

View Full Version : XBOne [XBOne] Booted from my own club and placed in another.

SeriphemAda
12-31-2014, 06:49 AM
So I created a club and as of now it only has two members. I was playing and I got a message saying my request was accepted by someone I don't know. I sent out no request for any other club. Before I knew it I was in another club and out of mine. Out of ****ing nowhere! And this is after I put over a 120000 creed point into my last one. Had to quite the other club and apply for my own club that I was the leader of. ******** glitch if you ask me.

deb-danger
01-01-2015, 02:53 AM
I cannot get back into my own club. I created the club, but was kicked out and I keep trying to apply to get back in, but since I created the club and an no longer a member, who can accept my application?

SeriphemAda
01-01-2015, 09:02 AM
I cannot get back into my own club. I created the club, but was kicked out and I keep trying to apply to get back in, but since I created the club and an no longer a member, who can accept my application?

Sorry that happened to you. I was pretty miffed when it happened to me, but fortunately the other member was my wife, so my request was not held in limbo. Ubisoft really needs to fix this. Did you inform them of this, I did but nothing yet.