PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft email

nevio_m
12-31-2014, 04:35 AM
Ubisoft emailed me yesterday with a new year's holiday message in which they congratulated for my purchase of the Guillottine edition and said they hope i enjoyed the "quality" (LOL) of it and of Unity. They also added that they hope to receive my feedback about what i'd like to help them satisfy my expectations and blah, blah, blah.
Well, Ubisoft, since i already wrote a pretty polite feedback to you and your answer was basically, "thanks for your feedback, stay in touch", and that was it, i'll repeat the concept here in a more straightforward way: i didn't enjoy the "quality" of the product because it was, and it IS, a bugged mess that stutters on a 2000+ pc after FOUR patches because it can't handle v-sync for some mysterious reason. And what i'd like would be to have back my 130 euros wasted for this horribly crafted piece of garbage, a sum that's way more than how much most people paid the game + season pass for, yet i didn't get any free game for as compensation because preordering collector's editions 1 year before the game comes out is somehow less a commitment to you than buying a 27 season pass.

Happy new year.

seville57
12-31-2014, 10:46 AM
Ubisoft emailed me yesterday with a new year's holiday message in which they congratulated for my purchase of the Guillottine edition and said they hope i enjoyed the "quality" (LOL) of it and of Unity. They also added that they hope to receive my feedback about what i'd like to help them satisfy my expectations and blah, blah, blah.
Well, Ubisoft, since i already wrote a pretty polite feedback to you and your answer was basically, "thanks for your feedback, stay in touch", and that was it, i'll repeat the concept here in a more straightforward way: i didn't enjoy the "quality" of the product because it was, and it IS, a bugged mess that stutters on a 2000+ pc after FOUR patches because it can't handle v-sync for some mysterious reason. And what i'd like would be to have back my 130 euros wasted for this horribly crafted piece of garbage, a sum that's way more than how much most people paid the game + season pass for, yet i didn't get any free game for as compensation because preordering collector's editions 1 year before the game comes out is somehow less a commitment to you than buying a 27 season pass.

Happy new year. I also have the "Guillotine Edition" + the "Season Pass" and I also got a email from ubisoft yesterday.

If they want feedback, I can give them that right now and here: Stop make bad k*******l portnings, make a manual save option.

Happy new year.