PDA

View Full Version : Grab the Initiates chests while they are still broken!

soldiersback
12-31-2014, 12:31 AM
Apparently, the Initiates service is down right now and luckily who ever coded the chests has made them available to level 0 if the value wasn't provided by Initiates itself. So rather than going through all that linking account nonsense and grinding, just get the chests now to unlock the outfits.

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 12:33 AM
Yes I just noticed that, today I grabbed a Initiates chest for Connor's Assassin outfit yay! :D

Megas_Doux
12-31-2014, 12:37 AM
LOL!!!!!!!

Why Ubi just dont release these freaking outfits through the old school Uplay and bury the already stillborn Initiates/companion app already....

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 12:40 AM
LOL!!!!!!!

Why Ubi just dont release these freaking outfits through the old school Uplay and bury the already stillborn Initiates/companion app already....
Agreed! Ubi should have just put the outfits the old way and yeah Uplay was better at offering the outfits on.

xThistle
12-31-2014, 08:34 AM
They aren't broken. Ubisoft unlocked them to all players because Initiates is down.

Marcus101RR
12-31-2014, 08:38 AM
They aren't broken. Ubisoft unlocked them to all players because Initiates is down.

What about the NOMAD CHESTS, COMPANION APP STUFF? Its broken/offline too, so we get no compensation for that either?

Mr_Shade
12-31-2014, 09:48 AM
Apparently, the Initiates service is down right now and luckily who ever coded the chests has made them available to level 0 if the value wasn't provided by Initiates itself. So rather than going through all that linking account nonsense and grinding, just get the chests now to unlock the outfits.

I take it you didn't read the pinned thread?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/981770-AC-Initiates-Status-Read-the-first-post

Please refer to the following message from the Initiates team:

Hello Initiates,

We have taken the decision to place AC Initiates in a continued state of maintenance during the holiday period.

The reasoning for this is to minimize the effect from outages to your experience during this time, as well as to allow us work on ensuring the technical stability of the platform.

Although AC Initiates will be in maintenance and thus unavailable to access via the web or console browsers, all gold Initiates chests are now unlocked in game for online players. You will receive an in game error message when attempting to access the ACI website from in-game due to the maintenance. This is expected behaviour, and will be addressed in a future update. However, you will have unrestricted access to all the chests with the golden ACI crest and the rewards within them.

Please note that you won't be able to access the gold Initiates chests if you are playing offline.

Finally, we want to thank you for your continued passion and feedback. We hope you have a pleasant holiday period.

The AC Initiates team.

soldiersback
12-31-2014, 11:19 AM
That pinned thread is only in the technical support part of the forum, I never browse that. But thanks for the heads up. In my opinion, they should do the same thing for the companion app like Marcus suggested. In my game the blue crates are supposed to be picked up by the nomads, but they are all still there. So I can never get them again.

Mr_Shade
12-31-2014, 11:22 AM
That pinned thread is only in the technical support part of the forum, I never browse that..

Worth checking - since some pretty important things are in there ;)

xCHEMISTx
12-31-2014, 04:11 PM
Eh guess I should come to these forums more. Just got AC unity and was wondering what was up with Initiates :rolleyes: