PDA

View Full Version : Will Ubisoft ever give Connor, Aveline, Shay and Arno closure?

Journey95
12-30-2014, 11:34 PM
I'm not saying that everyone should have three games like Ezio but at least write the story in a way that feels satisfying (like Assassins Creed IV, I felt that Edward Journey ended perfectly at that point another game would have been bad for the character)

The stories of the other characters though seem unresolved like it was only part 1 of a complete saga its even worse with Rogue since it was supposed to close the Kenway Saga but in the end they only introduced another character who will probably never get closure

Whats the point? Don't they care about their own characters anymore?
I would really like to see a DLC (maybe a series of DLC's like Tyranny of King Washington) where Connor and Shay cross paths and their stories are closed in a satisfying manner (especially after Rogues ending when Shay learns about what Connor did)

What do you think?

I-Like-Pie45
12-30-2014, 11:38 PM
well probably not connor or arno cause they're not popular among the fanbase and therefore don't give them a lot of $$$

MasterAssasin84
12-30-2014, 11:42 PM
Its a shame because I really enjoyed Connor and Shay ....

At the Moment Arno's very much 50/50 for me , Im having trouble taking to him as an Assassin.

adventurewomen
12-30-2014, 11:44 PM
I don't know Shay's or Arno's ending from Rouge & Unity because I'm still playing through Rouge & Unity so no spoliers please if you must please use the spoiler tag!

I would love to see a full story for Connor and Aveline! They both deserve better, especially Connor!

I'm not much of an Arno fan by the way, he hasn't impressed me thus far!

MasterAssasin84
12-30-2014, 11:54 PM
I don't know Shay's or Arno's ending from Rouge & Unity because I'm still playing through Rouge & Unity so no spoliers please if you must please use the spoiler tag!

I would love to see a full story for Connor and Aveline! They both deserve better, especially Connor!

I'm not much of an Arno fan by the way, he hasn't impressed me thus far!

Agreed Arno has failed to woo a large majority of the fan Base !

Connor if anyone deserves a second game at least or some sort of closure .

But trust me when I say you will Love Shay ;)

JustPlainQuirky
12-30-2014, 11:58 PM
Way to remind me, OP...

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Who.gif

Couldnt care less about Arno tho

Bleem7
12-31-2014, 12:03 AM
Well Arno still has his DLC to be released, though not sure how much closure that will give but who knows...

Would really like if Ubi actually gave a damn about their protags, I'm sure they all would've turned out great.

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 12:04 AM
Agreed Arno has failed to woo a large majority of the fan Base !

Connor if anyone deserves a second game at least or some sort of closure .

But trust me when I say you will Love Shay ;)
Yeah there's just something about Arno that doesn't sit well with the fanbase for sure, I'm happy the hate has moved away from Connor :)

I agree with you yes Connor does deserve more, I hope we get to see Connor again his own game or him making an appearance..

I think Shay is pretty cool tbh, only from what I seen so far. I did like seeing Achillies and Adewale in Rouge so much feels when I saw them :)

Matknapers18
12-31-2014, 12:05 AM
Arno will get his closure in Dead Kings, I'm willing to bet on that. I really doubt he's the protagonist in Victory, Ubisoft seem to be adopting the 'one protagonist to a game' system.

I feel that the only way Ubisoft can conclude Shay and Connor's stories is through Rogue DLC. They've left it too late. Not that I'd be against that DLC. At the current moment in time Ubisoft seem to be blocking out Connor's very existence, evading any reference to him at all. As if they are ashamed of him or something stupid. With that in mind, I'd be really grateful to see him return in DLC alongside Shay. Kill 2 birds with one stone. There would be huge celebration in the forums lol.

Maybe even chuck Aveline in there, not that anyone really cares about concluding her story.

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 12:11 AM
Arno will get his closure in Dead Kings, I'm willing to bet on that. I really doubt he's the protagonist in Victory, Ubisoft seem to be adopting the 'one protagonist to a game' system.

I feel that the only way Ubisoft can conclude Shay and Connor's stories is through Rogue DLC. They've left it too late. Not that I'd be against that DLC. At the current moment in time Ubisoft seem to be blocking out Connor's very existence, evading any reference to him at all. As if they are ashamed of him or something stupid. With that in mind, I'd be really grateful to see him return in DLC alongside Shay. Kill 2 birds with one stone. There would be huge celebration in the forums lol.

Maybe even chuck Aveline in there, not that anyone really cares about concluding her story.

Maybe the Connor evasion will stop now that Arno takes the crown for most poorly received AC character

Megas_Doux
12-31-2014, 12:12 AM
I would not call Arno hated or let alone loved, people just dont care about him.......

Rogue was advertised as the ending of the kenway saga, I hope Ubi keeps that promise and release no more games in colonial North America, dullest setting EVER! However I would not mind a mention, comic, Chronicles game or a short movie.

Oh and I will will say it!!!!! Connor fans flooded the forums to the extreme and called everybody who did not want a conclusion for him unfair claiming that Altair, Ezio and even Edward got theirs, but not Connor.

Yet they dont like Arno and suddenly they either dont care or just plain dont want an "ending" for him...DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 12:13 AM
Rogue was advertised as the ending of the kenway saga, I hope Ubi keeps that promise

I hope Ubi keeps that promise too

by, y'know, ACTUALLY CONCLUDING THE KENWAY SAGA

didnt know Shay was a kenway. herp.

Better release DLC damn it

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 12:14 AM
Yet they dont like Arno and suddenly they either dont care or just plain dont want an "ending" for him...DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not double standards at all.. it's most of the fan base that just dislikes Arno..

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-31-2014, 12:15 AM
Maybe the Connor evasion will stop now that Arno takes the crown for most poorly received AC character

That's another reason why I'm appalled at the game getting this kind of feedback and I haven't even played Unity yet.

All I've heard is that Arno is like an Ezio Clone, he's likeable, not likeable, back and forth etc. What's your honest opinion about it, quirky?

And this was supposed to be a big game for Ubisoft, but it just kinda hit them right back in the face. -_-;;

But yes, OP, I do agree that those characters do need some closure, especially Connor and Aveline.

But Ubisoft is in a whole bunch of crap right now so it will take a miracle for them to redeem themselves right now.

They just don't know what.

And of course, theres the rumor's going around something being planned for one or two of the characters.

As much as I'd like to believe that, I'm not getting my hopes up too much until it's from something official :p

ze_topazio
12-31-2014, 12:19 AM
And of course, theres the rumor's going around something being planned for one or two of the characters.

Tell me more.

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 12:21 AM
^Connor has been confirmed to be getting closure in the form of transmedia.

Regarding Shay, Ubi has been suspiciously quiet.

No word on Aveline.

Megas_Doux
12-31-2014, 12:26 AM
Not double standards at all.. it's most of the fan base that just dislikes Arno..

I would not call Arno hated or let alone loved, people just dont care about him. Unity´s hatred and bad reception does not have him as a main focus...He is like the shy student that barely made any friends or was bullied at all. Whereas MUCH of AC III criticism rested on Connor shoulders, he has fans of course, but the amount of hate he got was bigger than Arno´s, I think.

I keep my reasoning, Connor fans based their claims saying it was unfair that Altair, Ezio and Edward got proper endings whereas Connor did not regardless their reception. Yet not they dont like Arno and suddenly he "does not deserve" a closure, tsk, tsk, tsk...

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 12:32 AM
I would not call Arno hated or let alone loved, people just dont care about him. Unity´s hatred and bad reception does not have him as a main focus...He is like the shy student that barely made any friends or was bullied at all. Whereas MUCH of AC III criticism rested on Connor shoulders, he has fans of course, but the amount of hate he got was bigger than Arno´s, I think..
Well Hate is a strong word, maybe the reception of Arno was neutral for the most part but leaning on the dislike from what I've read from fans first impressions / reactions to Arno.

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-31-2014, 12:36 AM
Tell me more.

That's all I heard. No "official" word on what form of media, so I don't believe anything unless theres some proof or whatever. :p

You know how Ubisoft likes to stay quiet about certain things, unless it's leaked :rolleyes:

ze_topazio
12-31-2014, 12:38 AM
People are just apathetic towards Arno, using Mega_Doux example, Arno is that kid you see in your old school pictures but can't remember him at all, while Connor is that kid you hated and can't forget no matter what.

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 12:46 AM
You know what I've just put Connor's outfit on Arno.. I'm just imaging what it might have been like if Connor randomly appeared in the French revolution like he was meant to appear in with Lafayette

Journey95
12-31-2014, 12:51 AM
Way to remind me, OP...

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Who.gif

Couldnt care less about Arno tho

yeah me neither I was just naming all the characters that were left to rot by Ubisoft
Connors unfinished story pains me the most though

Megas_Doux
12-31-2014, 12:57 AM
People are just apathetic towards Arno, using Mega_Doux example, Arno is that kid you see in your old school pictures but can't remember him at all, while Connor is that kid you hated and can't forget no matter what.

Indeed, this the way I see it:

1 Altair would be this stoic professor that at first had a hard time but then got his well deserved respect.
2 Ezio is the "quaterback", ladies hit on him constantly, guys want to be like him, even people from other schools know about him. Yet some dislike his cockyness and constant praise.
3 Connor is a socially really awkward student that wanted to become president of his grade who could not express himself properly in the debates despite the fact he has good intentions. Which leads him to be constantly bullied by many aside from his friends.
4 Edward is not as loved//popular as Ezio but he is certainly a high point amongst the rest of the students...
5 Arno is just this guy that no one really cared about, for bad or good.

RinoTheBouncer
12-31-2014, 12:59 AM
Indeed, this the way I see it:

1 Altair would be this stoic professor that at first had a hard time but then got his well deserved respect.
2 Ezio is the "quaterback", ladies hit on him constantly, guys want to be like him, even people from other schools know about him. Yet some dislike his cockyness and constant praise.
3 Connor is a socially really awkward student that wanted to become president of his grade who could express express himself properly in the debates despite the fact he has good intentions. Which leads him to be constantly bullied by many aside from his friends.
4 Edward is not as loved//popular as Ezio but he is certainly a high point amongst the rest of the students...
5 Arno is just this guy that no one really cared about, for bad or good.

Respect!

You know what I've just put Connor's outfit on Arno.. I'm just imaging what it might have been like if Connor randomly appeared in the French revolution like he was meant to appear in with Lafayette

It was a totally missed opportunity on a list of multiple missed opportunities.

1) Showing Connor in ACU
2) Showing Shay in ACU since he’s the murderer of Arno’s dad, which affected Arno so much.
3) Making Rogue a closure to the Kenway Saga in an AC:Revelations style story about all 3 Keyways.
4) Making Elise and Arno a spark for a future Unity between Assassins and Templars
5) Linking the glyphs appearing at the start of ACU to Clay or Desmond
6) Giving the Sage a proper story with Juno
7) Giving the Sword of Eden a proper story and history rather than just popping in as a magical weapon

Kaschra
12-31-2014, 01:19 AM
Rino, you should probably spoiler tag what you wrote, Adventurewomen hasn't finish Rogue and Unity and you got a really big spoiler there :/

Shahkulu101
12-31-2014, 01:23 AM
Arno might get closure in Dead Kings.

Connor, Aveline and Shay won't get games. And I don't care for transmedia crap even if they do get conclusions on there. To be honest I'm one of those people that thinks Connor's ending was fine. I'd LOVE to see more of him but he had a well rounded arc. Shay on the other hand -- there's far too many unexplained questions about him. Where was he when the Templar's were getting their *** handed to them by one guy? What was that 'revolution' he was talking about (Germain started the FR, not Shay)? What did he get up to in the years leading up to finding the box? Haven't played Liberation so can't speak for Aveline.

RinoTheBouncer
12-31-2014, 01:53 AM
Done. Sorry guys.

Namikaze_17
12-31-2014, 01:58 AM
It's kinda clear Arno is getting his closure in Dead Kings. ( Mostly due because of his reception)

Regarding the fiasco between him and Connor, it's not a double standard from me.

I don't like Arno, but I am generally interested on what Ubi has for store for him in Dead Kings.

Connor in particular, has that mention that will probably lead somewhere so I'm not bothered about him. ( Besides I'm content with him either way)

Aveline & Shay is unknown to me.

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 02:00 AM
It's kinda clear Arno is getting his closure in Dead Kings. ( Mostly due because of his reception)

Regarding the fiasco between him and Connor, it's not a double standard from me.

I don't like Arno, but I am generally interested on what Ubi has for store for him in Dead Kings.

Connor in particular, has that mention that will probably lead somewhere so I'm not bothered about him. ( Besides I'm content with him either way)

Aveline & Shay is unknown to me.
I'm pretty sure the Dead Kings story was written long before Unity's release. But I think Unity's ending will tie in with the story in Dead Kings, because of the customizable gear I've seen. :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
12-31-2014, 02:04 AM
I'm pretty sure the Dead Kings story was written long before Unity's release. But I think Unity's ending will tie in with the story in Dead Kings, because of the customizable gear I've seen. :rolleyes:

Yeah, he obviously was supposed to get that Napoleonic Wars sequel... ( The hints were everywhere)

But his reception came and made his post-game DLC his closure apparently.

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 02:05 AM
Yeah, guess you're right with that. Arno is done.

killzab
12-31-2014, 02:11 AM
Yeah, he obviously was supposed to get that Napoleonic Wars sequel... ( The hints were everywhere)

Yeah probably ... and being French I wanted to say :

Thanks stupid Ubisoft !

You really honored your home country ! Thanks a lot ! I will never get my Napoleon game I've always wanted.

ze_topazio
12-31-2014, 02:28 AM
If they have a Napoleonic game planned I'm sure they won't cancel it so easily.

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 02:37 AM
Not fair if Arno get's to have a love interest in Elise but for Connor NOPE he can't have someone he loves not fair Ubisoft! :(

Namikaze_17
12-31-2014, 02:52 AM
Not fair if Arno get's to have a love interest in Elise but for Connor NOPE he can't have someone he loves not fair Ubisoft! :(

He has his Blonde Wife whose name is unknown...

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 02:58 AM
He has his Blonde Wife whose name is unknown...
I hope that isn't a spoiler I've not yet completed Unity or Rouge yet *cries*

Namikaze_17
12-31-2014, 03:04 AM
I hope that isn't a spoiler I've not yet completed Unity or Rouge yet *cries*

No, it's not.

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 03:05 AM
^ You've posted that spoiler tag knowing full well I can't open it! :p Lol

ze_topazio
12-31-2014, 03:11 AM
It's from a Abstergo handbook given to a few lucky fans I think, it won't spoil anything of Rogue and Unity.

Take in consideration it was written by the Templars/Abestergo for their employees so it rather harsh on any Assassin mentioned there, some things may even be lies.

http://media.tumblr.com/53a73952efd23843e8fea79dd25f29e4/tumblr_inline_nfikuaFK2z1sbw877.jpg

And Darby word on it.

http://media.tumblr.com/bce200e3ebc3fd7d9bb1f95757287236/tumblr_inline_nfikt0JI5L1sbw877.png

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 03:15 AM
It's from a Abstergo handbook given to a few lucky fans I think, it won't spoil anything of Rogue and Unity.

Take in consideration it was written by the Templars/Abestergo for their employees so it rather harsh on any Assassin mentioned there, some things may even be lies.

http://media.tumblr.com/53a73952efd23843e8fea79dd25f29e4/tumblr_inline_nfikuaFK2z1sbw877.jpg

And Darby word on it.

http://media.tumblr.com/bce200e3ebc3fd7d9bb1f95757287236/tumblr_inline_nfikt0JI5L1sbw877.png
I don't trust Ubisoft and Darby :(

That book is a Templar book

That can't be Connor's fate *cries*

Namikaze_17
12-31-2014, 03:15 AM
^ You've posted that spoiler tag knowing full well I can't open it! :p Lol

Your fear is really nothing at all... :rolleyes:

GunnerGalactico
12-31-2014, 03:18 AM
Oh and I will will say it!!!!! Connor fans flooded the forums to the extreme and called everybody who did not want a conclusion for him unfair claiming that Altair, Ezio and even Edward got theirs, but not Connor.

I would say the reason for that is because they do not want to see him get shafted like Altair was. I feel that the fans were too quiet about Altair, which was why Ubi dropped him in favour of Ezio. Although I have not finished Unity, I can see that the fan reception is a bit mixed. Some claiming that he is even worse than Connor. The irony.

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 03:20 AM
I sure hope so

I would say the reason for that is because they do not want to see him get shafted like Altair was. I feel that the fans were too quiet about Altair, which was why Ubi dropped him in favour of Ezio. Although I have not finished Unity, I can see that the fan reception is a bit mixed. Some claiming that he is even worse than Connor. The irony.
Agreed! Exactly don't want to see Connor get the Altair treatment from Ubisoft.

GoldenBoy9999
12-31-2014, 03:31 AM
I very much hope that Shay, Aveline, Arno and Connor get closure. It hardly looks like it with the next 2 AC games about other characters though. I haven't beat Liberation, but Connor is my favorite character, and Shay has way too much unresolved story. As others have said, I think Arno will get his closure in Dead Kings, at least one good enough to stop people from wondering what happens to him.

I don't trust Ubisoft and Darby :(

That book is a Templar book

That can't be Connor's fate *cries*

*pats on back* It's alright, those are just lies.

GunnerGalactico
12-31-2014, 03:39 AM

I wouldn't be too concerned over the Abstergo handbook. We know how much they hate the Assassins and they like twisting the facts to suit them ie: Aveline in Liberation :rolleyes: . As far as I am concerned, they are just trying to tarnish the reputations of some of the popular Assassins and give them bad publicity, while glorifying the Templars.

Namikaze_17
12-31-2014, 03:50 AM
I wouldn't be too concerned over the Abstergo handbook. We know how much they hate the Assassins and they like twisting the facts to suit them ie: Aveline in Liberation :rolleyes: . As far as I am concerned, they are just trying to tarnish the reputations of some of the popular Assassins and give them bad publicity, while glorifying the Templars.

Exactly.

Though they are more...positive towards ones like Edward and Aveline whose lives weren't a bunch of Assassin stuff.

Altaïr, Ezio, and Connor in particular, stopped them at their apparent peaks in history.

Altair1789
12-31-2014, 03:55 AM

I really hope that's not what Ubi is gonna stick with. If it is, it's really stupid of them to give one of their protagonists such a bad ending just because many hated him

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-31-2014, 04:01 AM
You guys have to remember that Abstergo hated the male assassins anyway.

Heck, they even wrote like bad marketing videos on all of them except for Aveline as a good "marketing product."

Long story short, Abstergo was and never will be trusted.

I'd rather see it for myself consider we all hate Abstergo :p

GunnerGalactico
12-31-2014, 04:23 AM
In b4 the "Ooh! Fans are crying for their favourite character to die a peaceful or heroic death" :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
12-31-2014, 04:36 AM
^ Yep...it's a curse it seems.

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:01 AM
I like Connor and I hope he dies a lonely death full of regrets as Abstergo implies. :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
12-31-2014, 05:13 AM
I like Connor and I hope he dies a lonely death full of regrets as Abstergo implies. :rolleyes:

That Templar bias is strong... :rolleyes:

On a Chair... :cool:

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:14 AM
Connor sits down to die peacefully on a chair and breaks it.

GoldenBoy9999
12-31-2014, 05:15 AM
That Templar bias is strong... :rolleyes:

On a Chair... :cool:

Do not lose the true way of the Templar, brothers. The era of knowledge will come once more. :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
12-31-2014, 05:15 AM

Interesting contrast... :cool:

Do not lose the true way of the Templar, brothers. The era of knowledge will come once more. :rolleyes:

Haha. XD

Era of Knowledge... :rolleyes:

GoldenBoy9999
12-31-2014, 05:18 AM

:nonchalance: Altair was just in a wood chair (I think) yet he rested peacefully for over 300 years. That'd be bad luck for Connor.

Shahkulu101
12-31-2014, 05:31 AM

and is horribly impaled by the chair leg

He cries for help, then remembers he's all alone

It takes an excruciating 48 hours for him to bleed out

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:32 AM

I laughed hard at this.

Make it happen, Ubi.

Shahkulu101
12-31-2014, 05:33 AM
I laughed hard at this.

Make it happen, Ubi.

You should make a tumblr comic depicting it

Namikaze_17
12-31-2014, 05:33 AM
^ What about the Homestead townsfolk?

Did they just all move by that time or?

GoldenBoy9999
12-31-2014, 05:51 AM
^ Maybe Connor just got grumpy by that time and no one wanted to be around him. :p The Abstergo book said a "lonely death". I can't think of any lore explanation.

Mr.Black24
12-31-2014, 07:17 AM
^Connor has been confirmed to be getting closure in the form of transmedia.

Regarding Shay, Ubi has been suspiciously quiet.

No word on Aveline.
Wait, where did you get the confirmation from?

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 09:11 AM
It might have been on Darby's twitter, but I also could be wrong.

ze_topazio
12-31-2014, 12:25 PM

It was even worse because it all happened outside in the courtyard, impaled and bleeding Connor also had to endure the cold, the wind, the rain and the snow brought by the worst storm in centuries.

Hans684
12-31-2014, 12:58 PM
If we get a Napoleon game, then I hope(there is no hope) we play as a true Templar and get to kill Arno. That's the kind of closure I want for Arno.

Namikaze_17
12-31-2014, 01:35 PM
we play as a true Templar and get to kill Arno. That's the kind of closure I want for Arno.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/21a18ecef9247ca1d5d89c60a3547cda/tumblr_n2ja8etMzb1skh0gdo1_250.gif

GunnerGalactico
12-31-2014, 03:02 PM
Wow! Is Arno really that repulsive? I'm still playing Unity, so I haven't seen why just yet. :p

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-31-2014, 04:07 PM

I don't see that anywhere, but I guess you can say it's "speculated" or "rumored".

Because like I said, anybody can say anything without the proper evidence. :p

It might have been on Darby's twitter, but I also could be wrong.

Darby only said things like "unlikely" and such, so he didn't say anything on it.

I sent him a letter about Connor stuff, and he was impressed :o

We had an interesting conversation on Twitter bout it too.

I'll post a link to it later if you're interested.

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 04:48 PM
It's not "speculated" or "rumored"

It's CONFIRMED.

Humble is just being a conspiracy theorist.

It was confirmed by UbiGabe and heavily implied by Darby and Mr_shade that Connor would not be getting a sequel but would have his story finished in other forms of media.

Stop misleading people nerdie.

And don't start that "I wont believe it until official Ubi says it" BS because UbiGabe literally runs official Ubi god damn it.

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 04:53 PM
I won't believe until official announcement :rolleyes: #givemeconnorsequelubisoft

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 04:56 PM

It's CONFIRMED.

It was confirmed by UbiGabe and heavily implied by Darby and Mr_shade that Connor would not be getting a sequel but would have his story finished in other forms of media.

And don't start that "I wont believe it until official Ubi says it" BS because UbiGabe literally runs official Ubi god damn it.
Oh I just love how you're trollin my friend :D

MasterAssasin84
12-31-2014, 04:56 PM
I won't believe until official announcement :rolleyes: #givemeconnorsequelubisoft

If it is true then I would imagine it being closed the same way they did with Ezio in Embers .

Personally Connor deserved a second game but thats my opinion .

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:01 PM
Oh I just love how you're trollin my friend :D

:/ Not trolling.

It's the truth.

I'm a connor fan too but Im not blind to the blatant truth.

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-31-2014, 05:02 PM

It's CONFIRMED.

I'm not misleading people. Calling names, how childish :rolleyes:

I'm telling them exactly what was "said", and none of them did not say exactly word for word "Connor's story will be finished as ______." or whatever.

Technically doesnt matter how it is "finished", all I was concerned with was what EXACTLY was said. So stop twisting my words like I'm trying to say otherwise. >_>;;

Heavy implied/suggested =/= confirmed, as nothing is set in stone yet.

And things changes all the time, and that's what Darby said to me. And of course he wouldnt lie.

Lol exactly :rolleyes:

GunnerGalactico
12-31-2014, 05:02 PM
If it is true then I would imagine it being closed the same way they did with Ezio in Embers .

Personally Connor deserved a second game but thats my opinion .

^ Same here. It kinda looks like they are now implementing the "one game per protagonist" policy now. :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:05 PM
I'm not misleading people. Calling names, how childish :rolleyes:

I'm telling them exactly what was "said", and none of them did not say exactly word for word "Connor's story will be finished as ______."

Doesnt matter how it is finished, all I was concerned with was what EXACTLY was said >_>;; So stop twisting my words.

Heavy implied/suggested =/= confirmed, as nothing is set in stone yet.

And things changes all the time, and that's what Darby said to me. And of course he wouldnt lie.

THIS IS WHAT EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID.

THIS IS WORD FOR WORD. NOT AN IMPLICATION. STRAIGHT FORWARD.

http://i.imgur.com/auzYePk.png

WHAT PART OF THAT IS NOT CLEAR TO YOU?

Jesus christ.

People who cant get over this fact seriously piss me off.

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 05:06 PM
^ Same here. It kinda looks like they are now implementing the "one game per protagonist" policy now. :rolleyes:
They better do so with Arno. I have to stop bashing Arno, I actually find his robes badass. :rolleyes:

rrebe
12-31-2014, 05:07 PM
Wow! Is Arno really that repulsive? I'm still playing Unity, so I haven't seen why just yet. :p

I've been wondering that myself as well. I liked him and I think he and Connor deserve some closure.

I wouldn't mind a closure in that form.

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:08 PM
Reason I'm not too demanding of Arno closure is because I do also believe newer generation AC is going to neglect closure for all protagonists so I wont even bother.

Just wanna take care of first gen

heck i want closure for aveline but idc about her much personally

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-31-2014, 05:08 PM

Jesus christ.

And is yelling doing any good right now? :rolleyes:

Darby said "things change."

What part of THAT is not clear? :rolleyes:

Darby and Gabe don't run Ubisoft, considering Darby said it's not his or Gabe's decision to bring back a character or not, I would take that word over anything else.

*sips tea*

I've been wondering that myself as well. I liked him and I think he and Connor deserve some closure.

All we can do is wait and hope Ubisoft pulls a miracle. :p :rolleyes:

And Aveline could get something too. I don't care what form, just something appropriate.

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:10 PM
And is yelling doing any good right now? :rolleyes:

Darby said "things change."

What part of THAT is not clear? :rolleyes:

Darby and Gabe don't run Ubisoft, considering Darby said it's not their decision to bring back a character or not, I would take that word over anything else.

*sips tea*

oh my god.

Nerdie.

Stop.

Just, no.

Do you not know the definition of a community developer?

if not, you should seriously look it up.

Because its mindsets like that which embarrass me for being apart of the connor fandom.

thinking there will be a connor sequel after blatant statements there will not be is completely idiotic.

seriously pisses me off

GunnerGalactico
12-31-2014, 05:11 PM
@ Humble & JPQ

Alright, just cool it.

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:12 PM
As long as Nerdie stops misleading uninformed fans about a Connor sequel.

It's not happening. UbiGabe said so.

That's a fact.

the "unlikely" remark is really grasping at threads.

ze_topazio
12-31-2014, 05:13 PM

Jesus christ.

Don't use the name of the lord in vain you heretic.

Connor will get a Chronicles game with native American art style.

SpiritOfNevaeh
@ Humble & JPQ

Alright, just cool it.

I'm the cool one.

She just likes to troll/be right/start arguments all the time. :rolleyes:

And if she don't like it, she don't have to post here. :rolleyes:

It's a "free community" so it's alright posting my thoughts here, right? :rolleyes:

And I'm not misleading anyone. Just saying my side of the story and how I think it's interpreted. Thats what a thread is for usually, :p

And I didn't know she could read Darby's/Gabe's/Ubisoft's minds. :rolleyes:

aL_____eX
Mayrice, Humble take it easy girls. :o

especially quirky

Megas_Doux

Jesus christ.

http://i.imgur.com/b15fP2a.gif

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:14 PM

That would actually be pretty cool if it was in native american art style.

Though you could probably hardly tell it was connor :rolleyes:

I'm the cool one.

She just likes to troll/be right/start arguments all the time.

Being a troll and posting facts are two different things.

If I were trolling, it would be obvious

Mayrice, Humble take it easy girls.

especially quirky

Sorry

I'm just extremely allergic to BS

GunnerGalactico
12-31-2014, 05:15 PM

I wouldn't mind a closure in that form.

I can't really pass judgement on him just yet. I've only just begun playing Unity. So far, he just seems like a really mischievous person to me.

ze_topazio
12-31-2014, 05:18 PM
That would actually be pretty cool if it was in native american art style.

Though you could probably hardly tell it was connor :rolleyes:

Seems like a "everybody wins" situation.

Connor fans get a Connor game, non fans can pretend it's not him.

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:20 PM

omfg lmfao

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-31-2014, 05:21 PM
Being a troll and posting facts are two different things.

If I were trolling, it would be obvious

Facts or not, you still do :rolleyes:

All in all, I'll believe it when we see it :p

I can't really pass judgement on him just yet. I've only just begun playing Unity. So far, he just seems like a really mischievous person to me.

I would like to like him too when I play. :)

I would consider that a "half-**** move" :rolleyes:

OMG Ze, your signature. It's official! I believe it :rolleyes:

Megas_Doux
12-31-2014, 05:23 PM

LOL

Being serious, I think he, Aveline and Arno deserve an ending. I just cant stomach any more games on XVIII century and let alone colonial North America.

SlyTrooper
12-31-2014, 05:23 PM
Humble, why are you & Quirky fighting. I thought you two were bros? :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:24 PM

Real homies fight it out to the death

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-31-2014, 05:24 PM

I'm not fighting.

Just stating my opinions in a public community and she feels the need to respond to them, even if it's putting hopes up or down :p

And she considers "fighting" caring for one another :rolleyes:

And she's very compulsive, so I'm kinda used to that lol

We're not bros. We're.... never mind :p

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 05:26 PM
:/ Not trolling.

It's the truth.

I'm a connor fan too but Im not blind to the blatant truth.
I know you're a Connor fan too.. what do you mean the blatant truth? I'm confused Ha!

SlyTrooper
12-31-2014, 05:27 PM
We're not bros. We're.... never mind :p

I thought you were going to confess your love for Quirky then. I blame the internet for making me assume such things. :p

GunnerGalactico
12-31-2014, 05:28 PM

Better still, they could play the game on mute and turn on the subtitles or just change the audio altogether.

Remember, good voices make for an interesting character and not the writing itself. :rolleyes:

Megas_Doux
I know you're a Connor fan too.. what do you mean the blatant truth? I'm confused Ha!

That Connor wont be getting a sequel in the form of a main game.....

JustPlainQuirky

UbiGabe's statement regarding the confirmation of no Connor sequel coming.

I thought you were going to confess your love for Quirky then. I blame the internet for making me assume such things.

No homo.

SlyTrooper
12-31-2014, 05:29 PM

She means what she believes to be undisputable fact. Otherwise known as 'Quirky logic'.

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-31-2014, 05:29 PM
I thought you were going to confess your love for Quirky then. I blame the internet for making me assume such things. :p

No homo :rolleyes:

Just because I've been single most of my life doesnt mean I'm that desperate. :rolleyes:

Better still, they could play the game on mute and turn on the subtitles or just change the audio altogether.

Remember, good voices make for an interesting character and not the writing itself. :rolleyes:

Agreed.

She means what she believes to be undisputable fact. Otherwise known as 'Quirky logic'.

Exactly :rolleyes:

ze_topazio
12-31-2014, 05:30 PM
Since you're going to fight can it be a sexy oil wrestling fight? yes? please?

JustPlainQuirky

Except not because it's a very clear to-the-point statement made by an official ComDev.

GunnerGalactico
Agreed.

That bit was actually sarcasm.

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-31-2014, 05:31 PM

What is it with men with women in oil wrestling? *facepalm*

That bit was actually sarcasm.

Hence why I added the :rolleyes: at the end of my response.

SlyTrooper
12-31-2014, 05:32 PM
Except not because it's a very clear to-the-point statement made by an official ComDev.

Humans are humans. They change their mind all the time. Especially big companies like Ubi. If there's money to be made, Connor could still get a sequel.

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 05:32 PM
UbiGabe's statement regarding the confirmation of no Connor sequel coming..
What was UbiGabe's statement? I missed it :(

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:33 PM

Don't think it's exclusively men.

I'd be down for Shay and Haytham oil wrestling. :rolleyes:

@adventure

http://i.imgur.com/Rvhetyu.png
http://i.imgur.com/SBLWL7x.png

ze_topazio
12-31-2014, 05:35 PM

A very respected national sport in Turkey.

http://www.lmk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/184513xcitefun-oil-wrestling-1.jpg

SpiritOfNevaeh
Humans are humans. They change their mind all the time. Especially big companies like Ubi. If there's money to be made, Connor could still get a sequel.

True. That's what Darby did tell me anyway (about how plans change and money/character stuff), and that was after UbiGabe made that statement.

SlyTrooper

Nah, I'd be down for it if you & Humble were kyriptonians & you started shooting lasers out of your eyes. There's nothing sexy about oil. :rolleyes:

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 05:36 PM

@adventure

http://i.imgur.com/Rvhetyu.png
http://i.imgur.com/SBLWL7x.png
God damnit Gabe! :(

I don't want to just know the final part of Connor's life I want to know everything about his life after AC3!

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 05:37 PM
*grabs popcorn*

https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdynf2uiP11rri9jt.gif

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:38 PM
Sly you forget Ubi is Ubi

If it doesn't make a profit, they're not going to make the risk.

Darby openly stated this regarding Connor.

@adventure

we're going to find out what happens to Connor

it's just gonna not be a game.

a book, comic, short film, etc

Megas_Doux
12-31-2014, 05:38 PM
Lack of evidences does nothing but fuel conspiracy theorists and even in this case where we DO have evidences, they refuse to believe it......

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:40 PM
Lack of evidences does nothing but fuel conspiracy theorists and even in this case where we DO have evidences, they refuse to believe it......

Sometimes i feel like the only Connor fan on this forum willing to accept when he isn't getting the best treatment.

GunnerGalactico
12-31-2014, 05:40 PM
True. That's what Darby did tell me anyway (about how plans change and money/character stuff), and that was after UbiGabe made that statement.

That's what I am a bit conflicted about. UbiGabe is a Community Dev. Naturally, I kinda believe that his word carries more weight. Then I'm thinking about Darby's tweet on how he said that they were obviously being shady about things. Right now, I'm having 2 minds about things.

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 05:41 PM
Sl@adventure

we're going to find out what happens to Connor

it's just gonna not be a game.

a book, comic, short film, etc
Well that sucks! I want another Connor game! Connor deserves another game

SlyTrooper
Sly you forget Ubi is Ubi

If it doesn't make a profit, they're not going to make the risk.

Darby openly stated this regarding Connor.

That is a 100% true. And ironically that is the same reasoning I would give to support the idea of a Connor sequel. You don't know how things are going to change. It could turn out that Ubi are failing to profit from new characters after Unity, so they go back to Connor because they know fans already exist there. Anything is possible...

JustPlainQuirky
That's what I am a bit conflicted about. UbiGabe is a Community Dev. Naturally, I kinda believe that his word carries more weight. Then I'm thinking about Darby's tweet on how he said that they were obviously being shady about things. Right now, I'm having 2 minds about things.

I brought attention Gabe's statement to Darby and Darby confirmed Gabe's statement as true.

They both essentially confirmed a sequel is not happening.

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 05:42 PM
Shows how confused everything is at Ubisoft and that they doesn't have a concrete plan at the moment (or had some time ago) imo

edit: okay, after quirky's post forget what I said.

Megas_Doux
12-31-2014, 05:42 PM

The jihad of Connor fans found "someone" weak enough to publicly bash. Arno is just there, nobody cares about him, for bad or good....He is like that person, co worker or student that you see on the yearbook that no one remembers......

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 05:43 PM
That is a 100% true. And ironically that is the same reasoning I would give to support the idea of a Connor sequel. You don't know how things are going to change. It could turn out that Ubi are failing to profit from new characters after Unity, so they go back to Connor because they know fans already exist there. Anything is possible...
Agreed, I hope what you say turns out to be what happens!

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 05:44 PM
The jihad of Connor fans found "someone" weak enough to publicly bash. Arno is just there, nobody cares about him, for bad or good....He is like that person, co worker or student that you see on the yearbook that no one remembers......
It's not just Connor fans that dislike Arno like I said yesterday in general within the fanbase a substantial amount of the fan base dislike Arno..

Megas_Doux
12-31-2014, 05:45 PM

Edward and AC IV were MUCH better received than Connor and AC III, yet NO sequel for him.......

GunnerGalactico
12-31-2014, 05:45 PM

Hey! I'm not bashing anyone. :mad:

I just started playing Unity and I implied that I don't see anything wrong with him. The accusations that these Anti-Connor fans come up with is really petty and insulting.

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:46 PM

Though wheras Connor was generally polarized, Arno was mutually regarded as lackluster.

People either loved or hated connor

but everyone pretty much meh arno

the universalness aspect isn't necessarily hated like Aiden, but I do consider it worse than Connor

THEN AGAIN I joined the fandom a year after ac3 released so im basing this on late reception and not the initial general reception

Edit:

Edward couldnt really get a sequel because Forsaken.

Darby said it's possible to have DLC of like 10 years of his life that go unexplored but that's about it

aL_____eX
It's not just Connor fans that dislike Arno like I said yesterday in general within the fanbase a substantial amount of the fan base dislike Arno..
I don't dislike him, he's just not much of a character at all so I really don't care. Connor had a strong personality, that's why people are so polarized about him.

adventurewomen
Edward and AC IV were MUCH better received than Connor and AC III, yet NO sequel for him.......
Edward's life after AC4 is explained in Forsaken. Edward could have a DLC for his life after AC4 but it would be a short DLC.

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-31-2014, 05:48 PM
This was my conversation with Darby. Interpret it as you will:

http://i59.tinypic.com/jjy2pd.png

The rest is here, was gonna copy and paste but too long :p

https://twitter.com/DarbyMcDevitt/status/529773731011260416

Darby said it's possible to have DLC of like 10 years of his life that go unexplored but that's about it

That could be possible for any character tbh imo.

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 05:49 PM
what does him liking your connor sequel demand essay prove?

Darby has openly stated he thinks Connor deserves a sequel plenty of times already. It's just too impractical he said.

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-31-2014, 05:52 PM
what does him liking your connor sequel demand essay prove?

Darby has openly stated he thinks Connor deserves a sequel plenty of times already. It's just too impractical he said.

Uh, If you read the rest of the link Ms. Smartass, it contributes to the conversation we had about money/character and all that other stuff >_>

I was flattered that he liked it, but that's not what I'm poining out here.

I was trying to including everything he said about it, and helping add to the discussion so everyone knew what I was talking about.

Read everything before judging Ms. Compulsive.

And you should know, YOU were there *facepalm*

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 05:53 PM
If Connor gets a sequel in form of a game.. Darby needs to stay away from it.. I didn't like Revelations..

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 05:54 PM
The discussion is so sophisticated right now.

Megas_Doux
12-31-2014, 05:54 PM
Hey! I'm not bashing anyone. :mad:

I just started playing Unity and I implied that I don't see anything wrong with him. The accusations that these Anti-Connor fans come up with is really petty and insulting.

I know you were not bashing Arno and my comment was not directly at you..... And well, that is how I perceive the overall situation on Unity, the bad reception of that game did not rest on Arno´s shoulders because no one cares for him, he is definitely not loved, but also not passionately disliked. Arno is pretty forgettable, unlike Connor.

GunnerGalactico
12-31-2014, 05:57 PM
I know you were not bashing Arno and my comment was not directly at you..... And well, that is how I perceive the overall situation on Unity, the bad reception of that game did not rest on Arno´s shoulders because no one cares for him, he is definitely not loved, but also not passionately disliked. Arno is pretty forgettable, unlike Connor.

Well, your first sentence sounded as though some of the Connor fans found someone to bash and vent their frustrations at, out of spite. And I know that people are going to play this card whenever another debate occurs.

MasterAssasin84
12-31-2014, 05:58 PM
If Connor gets a sequel in form of a game.. Darby needs to stay away from it.. I didn't like Revelations..

Agreed !! Corey May Needs to handle this one and As much as I love black flag Darby did not handle Edward's Story to well .

What should have happened was Haytham's childhood should have been explored as DLC in AC3 rather than the TOKW .

Megas_Doux
12-31-2014, 05:59 PM
Well, your first sentence sounded as though some of the Connor fans found someone to bash and vent their frustrations at, out of spite.

That is why said. But it was not apply at you, though.

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 06:03 PM
Agreed !! Corey May Needs to handle this one and As much as I love black flag Darby did not handle Edward's Story to well .

What should have happened was Haytham's childhood should have been explored as DLC in AC3 rather than the TOKW .
Exactly!! Well said!! Corey May is the man who will give justice to Connor's story! Corey understands Connor

I enjoyed TOKW. I still would like a Haytham DLC

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 06:03 PM
Uh, If you read the rest of the link Ms. Smartass, it contributes to the conversation we had about money/character and all that other stuff >_>

I was flattered that he liked it, but that's not what I'm poining out here.

I was trying to including everything he said about it, and helping add to the discussion so everyone knew what I was talking about.

Read everything before judging Ms. Compulsive.

And you should know, YOU were there *facepalm*

Ah, my bad.

Carry on *smokes pipe*

@adventure

I dont really want Haytham DLC cuz he got enough coverage already

but I'll take it if it means people stop debating if he's a protagonist or not

GunnerGalactico
12-31-2014, 06:05 PM
^ Are you ladies done now?

SlyTrooper
12-31-2014, 06:06 PM
I dont really want Haytham DLC cuz he got enough coverage already

but I'll take it if it means people stop debating if he's a protagonist or not

Before Rogue you said you wanted Haytham DLC. After Rogue I believe it was you who said he might as well not have even been there. Why don't you want DLC anymore?

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 06:08 PM
^ Are you ladies done now?
ROUND 2 *rings bell*

I seriously don't believe in a Connor sequel anymore, but I would be happy if Ubisoft changed their mind and decided to do a Eseosa/Connor/Shay game. I highly doubt it will happen though.

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 06:10 PM
Before Rogue you said you wanted Haytham DLC. After Rogue I believe it was you who said he might as well not have even been there. Why don't you want DLC anymore?

M said that but I kind of agreed with him.

He was just super glorified in Rogue marketing but was just so formal in the game there was just some wall between him and shay.....

And we've seen about most of his life.

I wouldnt MIND a DLC of him, it would even kind of be rogue's apology for lack of kenway closure but......hrmmm

would prefer connor vs shay DLC by a mile

GunnerGalactico
12-31-2014, 06:10 PM
ROUND 2 *rings bell*

I seriously don't believe in a Connor sequel anymore, but I would be happy if Ubisoft changed their mind and decided to do a Eseosa/Connor/Shay game. I highly doubt it will happen though.

This time, I'm not doing anything. I'll just grab a bowl of popcorn. ;)

SlyTrooper
12-31-2014, 06:11 PM
would prefer connor vs shay DLC by a mile

I can agree with that.

ze_topazio
12-31-2014, 06:15 PM
I still want my Giovanni DLC and a game about Ezio's daughter.

SlyTrooper
12-31-2014, 06:40 PM
Just curious, is anyone excited for Dead Kings?

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 06:42 PM
Actually I am. For the atmosphere and if Napoleon plays any role.

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 06:43 PM

No because it was created long before Unity's reception so it likely equally poor in quality.

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 06:44 PM
I'm not overly excited for Dead Kings DLC.. I'll play it but I don't have high hopes for it after Unity was a let down

SlyTrooper
12-31-2014, 06:52 PM
I'm not overly excited for Dead Kings DLC.. I'll play it but I don't have high hopes for it after Unity was a let down

I feel the same way.

rrebe
12-31-2014, 07:05 PM

I'd say I'm cautiously excited for it.

Mr.Black24
12-31-2014, 07:05 PM
I thought you were going to confess your love for Quirky then. I blame the internet for making me assume such things. :pThey are my new OTP....yeah bruh, I said it!!!!

I'm just kidding so plz take no offense

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-31-2014, 07:29 PM
They are my new OTP....yeah bruh, I said it!!!!

I'm just kidding so plz take no offense

D: lol

Agreed on Corey May and the DLC points.

ROUND 2 *rings bell*

We weren't fighting! Stop encouraging one! :rolleyes:

I'll take that anyway :)

And, I wanna be excited for the Dead Kings DLC, but my gut tells me otherwise.

Does anyone know what it's about without giving spoilers?

I'd say I'm cautiously excited for it.

My feelings exactly.

arthur-peresb13
12-31-2014, 07:30 PM
Edward's life after AC4 is explained in Forsaken. Edward could have a DLC for his life after AC4 but it would be a short DLC.

He should get a DLC for the mission on Killing Woody Rogers that he promised to Adewale.

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 07:31 PM
@HumbleNerdieSpirit

Arno goes underground a city to find rare tomb and fight off raiders or something

so yeah hardly any chances of a good plot considering arno does it solo and arno as a standalone is about as interesting as wet moss

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-31-2014, 07:34 PM
@HumbleNerdieSpirit

Arno goes underground a city to find rare tomb and fight off raiders or something

so yeah hardly any chances of a good plot considering arno does it solo and arno as a standalone is about as interesting as wet moss

Doesnt sound good at all D:

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 07:35 PM
Doesnt sound good at all D:

Probably because it's not.

Unless Shay magically shows up. Then it would be an instant 10/10

unless Shay is killed. Then 2/10

Mr.Black24
12-31-2014, 07:39 PM
Probably because it's not.

Unless Shay magically shows up. Then it would be an instant 10/10

unless Shay is killed. Then 2/10
Lawl super salty!
Arno has beef with Shay*You killed my father!*
Connor might have beef with Shay *rival factions obviously*

I don't understand why Esoesa would fight Shay? I feel like that Shay would be dead before 1804.

JustPlainQuirky
12-31-2014, 07:41 PM
Lawl super salty!
Arno has beef with Shay*You killed my father!*
Connor might have beef with Shay *rival factions obviously*

I don't understand why Esoesa would fight Shay? I feel like that Shay would be dead before 1804.

Shay killed Eseosa's granddad and ruined the brotherhood. thats incentive enough

And Shay would be like 70 right?

He can beat Eseosa with a cane :rolleyes:

Or some PoE he found with the box :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
01-01-2015, 01:10 AM
Sometimes i feel like the only Connor fan on this forum willing to accept when he isn't getting the best treatment.

You aren't the only one.

But I guess I'm still a deranged fan who's stubborn to admit the Truth to some then? :rolleyes:

@Mega

I don't bash Arno either.

And my reasoning for disliking him has NOTHING to do with Connor or any previous characters whatsoever.

Some of these "accusations" are getting annoying tbh. -__-

Altair1789
01-01-2015, 01:22 AM
He should get a DLC for the mission on Killing Woody Rogers that he promised to Adewale.

That would be pretty cool for a DLC in Victory, just as a nod to Edward fans

SlyTrooper
01-01-2015, 04:05 AM
You aren't the only one.

But I guess I'm still a deranged fan who's stubborn to admit the Truth to some then? :rolleyes:

Don't listen to Quirky. Despite what she says, there is still a possibility for Connor to get a sequel based on actual logic. I think she just doesn't want to be disappointed.

Namikaze_17
01-01-2015, 04:16 AM
Don't listen to Quirky. Despite what she says, there is still a possibility for Connor to get a sequel based on actual logic. I think she just doesn't want to be disappointed.

Yeah, I guess.

I just want this crap to be over really... -__-

Like I said, it's possible we'll see Connor's so I'm not bothered.

All the drama surrounding it here is annoying me.

Altair1789
01-01-2015, 05:32 AM
Yeah, I guess.

I just want this crap to be over really... -__-

Like I said, it's possible we'll see Connor's so I'm not bothered.

All the drama surrounding it here is annoying me.

Yea, I too have been complaining a lot recently :p

GoldenBoy9999
01-01-2015, 06:05 AM

Lol.

That'd actually be pretty cool. :)

Hmmm, not really. I can't see how the story would be any better than Unity's which is already bad. I guess I'll just try to take in the hopefully good city and atmosphere. There's a potential for some countryside too. Way less excited than I was for TOKW or FC though.

Off topic I guess, but I've seen less excitement for Chronicles: China. Shao Jun's never been a favorite character as she had little screen time in Embers, but I'm interested to see how the game plays and if I fall in love with the art style.

Yeah, despite Quirky's best efforts, Humble still gave me hope for a possible Connor sequel. Sorry Quirky, I guess you're the only Connor fan to accept his fate. :rolleyes:

Rodin4
01-01-2015, 06:24 AM
Well if we are lucky maybe the new guy in AC Victory could be the great grandson of either Arno or Connor (it be funny if Arno married one of Shay's kids or even connor's).

But there was this WMG on Tvtropes.org for an assassins creed spinoff for Connor and Shay, detailing what happens when they finally meet (a fight, a team-up etc) called AC Nemesis focusing on switching between two protagonists in real time (game-play experiment).

I could probably see it as another game for last gen systems in another setup like Rogue/Unity since they left Shay's game pretty open since it ends right where Connor's started. Im guessing Aveline and Eseosa would get a sequence devoted to do their locales or maybe a dlc. Aveline is a higher chance of getting a DLC that since she starred in a game proper versus Eseosa whose from Iniatates.

ajl992008
01-01-2015, 10:49 PM
I have an idea that would be a safe investment for ubi and still please the fans. give connor a freedom cry style game, meaning downloadable only. so create one city or location maybe say the size of one of kingston or maybe nassau and have 12 missions, in other words, 3 sequences (sequences of each the beginning, middle and end of the plot). in comparison freedom cry had 9 missions and that felt like a good length for me. that would make the main story around 3 hours. heres my idea of the story, fast forward a couple of years and connor has his wife already from the start, his homestead gets attacked by shay because shay has had enough of connor meddling in templar business, and we take it from there. you can have aveline as a character in the story. This way all 3 of them get closure and it wouldn't be incredibly expensive for ubi, say charge £10/$15?.

Altair1789
01-02-2015, 03:04 AM
I have an idea that would be a safe investment for ubi and still please the fans. give connor a freedom cry style game, meaning downloadable only. so create one city or location maybe say the size of one of kingston or maybe nassau and have 12 missions, in other words, 3 sequences (sequences of each the beginning, middle and end of the plot). in comparison freedom cry had 9 missions and that felt like a good length for me. that would make the main story around 3 hours. heres my idea of the story, fast forward a couple of years and connor has his wife already from the start, his homestead gets attacked by shay because shay has had enough of connor meddling in templar business, and we take it from there. you can have aveline as a character in the story. This way all 3 of them get closure and it wouldn't be incredibly expensive for ubi, say charge £10/$15?.

Definitely, they could end all of their stories with a simple DLC, but they probably won't

JustPlainQuirky
01-02-2015, 06:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/UkKuEm1.png

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130301030547/glee/images/5/5f/Tears.gif

One true closure.

Namikaze_17
01-02-2015, 06:54 AM

One true closure.

^

http://media.tumblr.com/cf606812fdb105f63949d92ac3c5802e/tumblr_inline_n6d55ojqeV1srh5f4.gif

GoldenBoy9999
01-02-2015, 07:31 AM

One true closure.

That's really awesome. Did you make it?

JustPlainQuirky
01-02-2015, 07:39 AM
yeah. i was bored.

GoldenBoy9999
01-02-2015, 07:44 AM
I just saw Aveline in the corner. :rolleyes:

I don't know how much work you had to do to make it, but it's really cool. :cool:

JustPlainQuirky
01-02-2015, 07:47 AM
theyre really easy

but on topic

im cool with not including arno

even eseosa since he's technically never in the games

shay/aveline/connor only will satisfy me

Fatal-Feit
01-02-2015, 07:47 AM
Traces looks like Revelations

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d9/Assassins_Creed_Revelations_Cover.jpg

JustPlainQuirky
01-02-2015, 07:49 AM
makes sense, since both would be about closure for characters

Namikaze_17
01-02-2015, 08:08 AM
Traces is a badass name too. :cool:

Mr.Black24
01-03-2015, 09:13 AM

One true closure.

Y u Do dIs to meh?!!!! Why.....:(

theyre really easy

but on topic

im cool with not including arno

even eseosa since he's technically never in the games

shay/aveline/connor only will satisfy me

I'm think that Arno should be involved, being that Shay is the one who killed his father. I think Connor will try to reach out to him, helping Arno regain some closure, after hearing out what happened Charles, as well as the situation of the Brotherhood during the French Revolution. I mean, if Charles was aware of Connor during the American Revolution, I'm positive that Connor would be aware of the French Revolution and Arno's contribution to it as well.

Namikaze_17
01-03-2015, 09:41 AM
I'm think that Arno should be involved, being that Shay is the one who killed his father. I think Connor will try to reach out to him, helping Arno regain some closure, after hearing out what happened Charles, as well as the situation of the Brotherhood during the French Revolution. I mean, if Charles was aware of Connor during the American Revolution, I'm positive that Connor would be aware of the French Revolution and Arno's contribution to it as well.

One flaw is the French Brotherhood banned Arno...

Why would they send word of someone they casted out?

They'd probably say they did it or something. :rolleyes:

Mr.Black24
01-07-2015, 04:24 AM
One flaw is the French Brotherhood banned Arno...

Why would they send word of someone they casted out?

They'd probably say they did it or something. :rolleyes:
Actually he was welcomed back after earning their trust. Not only that, but he was working along side Napoleon in 1808! What was Connor doing than, now that I am thinking about it??!!

Namikaze_17
01-07-2015, 06:49 AM
Actually he was welcomed back after earning their trust. Not only that, but he was working along side Napoleon in 1808! What was Connor doing than, now that I am thinking about it??!!

Hmm...you got me there. :)

VoldR
01-07-2015, 07:15 AM

Connor is busy making sure Desmond will be born. Takes him 10 yrs to accomplish this task.

Mr.Black24
01-08-2015, 07:28 AM
So...uh, ok I wanted to make a separate thread for this but I decided that it might not be worth it for a question like this but....

I seen that some twitter members here of the AC threads speak to Darby from time to time, so uh, if your able, can you at least ask him if Connor and Shay ever crossed paths, and was it a bad termed but civilized one or the usual bloody brutal Assassin-Templar war path?

Not knowing is killing me...plus while I still have hope for a good closure for them and Aveline, it kind of shrinks from time to time.

Plus, lets be honest here, while its cool that Darby likes seeing us making stories of our own and all, everyone is basically asking for an official well constructed closure*either sad or happy, but we all know its a sad one ;)*.
It might taste like cheese, feel like cheese, even smell like cheese, but we all know it ain't really cheese.:p

legacy_neworder
01-08-2015, 08:58 PM
I think they could make two "games" with shay/connor/aveline/eseosa.

First the shay/connor/aveline sequel taking placing shortly after their previous games. Compare it to GTA5 with 3 protagonists. Locations would be homestead, frontier, boston, new york, new orleans, extended bayou, river valley and perhaps a few extra locations.

Then they could make an eseosa game, as his story seems to take place much later (1800's). There could also be an appearance by an older Connor (similar to haytham in Rogue).

Perhaps these two stories can be released as one full game. Think GTA: Episodes from Liberty City.