PDA

View Full Version : Epic tuesday??

NowILetUHaveit
12-30-2014, 05:33 PM
Why is there no epic card in the pit?

ogvars
12-30-2014, 07:17 PM
The normal guy didn't show up to work today and his fill in didn't know to put in last weeks epic.

Gdinut
12-30-2014, 08:39 PM
i will say its more like they dont care about the game anymore? wouldnt be surprised that the next announcement they make about the game is a server shutdown or a goodbye thanks for your money

twardy_
12-30-2014, 09:07 PM
or its just Blue Byte doing their job ;)

darq79
12-30-2014, 09:33 PM
or its just Blue Byte doing their job ;)

If their job is to get rid of remaining players they are doing it wery well.

Pjovejas
12-31-2014, 07:33 AM
Excuse me, but I am not sure I understand this complaint. Was it made official rule, that every tuesday there will be epic card in pit? Or just several ocasions, which made someone to believe there is such a rule?

malkorion
12-31-2014, 08:09 AM
Excuse me, but I am not sure I understand this complaint. Was it made official rule, that every tuesday there will be epic card in pit? Or just several ocasions, which made someone to believe there is such a rule?

We are complaining because they have stated months ago that on Tuesdays there would be an Epic card in the pit, while on Fridays there would be a Hero card available.

zolosatiy
12-31-2014, 11:13 AM
They are REALLY doing their best to drive people away... No epic yesterday was adding insult to injury. What is next, another alternate card sale for 500 seals for one random card? The removal of WCs from sacrificial pit? The launch of BS3 that will make most cards obsolete again? sigh...

LQDBrunt
12-31-2014, 11:38 AM
It's like you all just fell from Mars or something.

Ubi said they are no longer managing the game, and you all wonder about cards in the Infernal Pit.
Every discussion about the game, bugs and balance on these forums is pointless, as there is no one to read it, or care about it, anyway.

MoonSilverNS
12-31-2014, 11:54 AM
Let's be positive for a change
I got a feeling that Blue Byte got contract for DoC from 2015. and that is a reason for silence in legal terms. Current management is milking the cow till end of year.

In capable hands this game is ready to bloom but....Too many things in DoC is good, but unfinished, unpolished. Big potential with so many flaws.

Gdinut
12-31-2014, 04:54 PM
Let's be positive for a change
I got a feeling that Blue Byte got contract for DoC from 2015. and that is a reason for silence in legal terms. Current management is milking the cow till end of year.

In capable hands this game is ready to bloom but....Too many things in DoC is good, but unfinished, unpolished. Big potential with so many flaws.

lets hope there are enough players left by that time comes
i used to play 10+ games a day for months, ive stopped since a bit before christmas, it takes forever (6 minutes average, back up to november it was 2 minutes at most) to find a game and when it does its usually someone playing inferno...

other veteran players have abandoned the game too, i think malkorions said he is not playing anymore.
i just login for my dailies and check the forum once or twice a day for any news. but my $ is on that this game will die very soon in my opinion.

malkorion
12-31-2014, 05:15 PM
i think malkorions said he is not playing anymore.

Yepp :P I abandoned the game when I switched to Linux. (got totally fed up with Windows 7's stupid flaws, and I wasn't really gaming anymore)

But ever since I've stopped playing, I noticed that I became calmer. Probably because I don't have to play against Kal-Azaar every 2nd game...

Cheers!