PDA

View Full Version : Will there be update for the PC Config.(to run on lower ver. of the current Config.)?

p0kem0nmaster
12-30-2014, 05:35 AM
:confused:My laptop has an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @2.30GHz processor , a 4GB RAM, and an NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M video card. Will there be and update for the game to run on these or other PC Configs. ?

Anykeyer
12-30-2014, 11:47 AM
Dont expect minimum requirements to be lowered. If you're serious about playing ACU consider getting PS4 or powerfull desktop PC.

p0kem0nmaster
12-30-2014, 12:18 PM
Dont expect minimum requirements to be lowered. If you're serious about playing ACU consider getting PS4 or powerfull desktop PC.

:/ Well alright. Thanks for the reply anyway.

strigoi1958
12-30-2014, 03:30 PM
I'm afraid everything you have is not good enough..... there is no official support for laptops, your cpu is too slow, your ram is not enough and your graphics card is not even a gaming card ... all nvidia gaming cards start with GTX... sorry

as for lowering the spec well it is almost impossible because the game is a HUGE open world game with lots of people and a lot of exteriors and interiors to generate.... this is a game people need to upgrade their pc to play

Voyager456
12-30-2014, 07:31 PM
If 24 FPS average is acceptable to him than yea he should get a ps4 version :p

Anykeyer
12-31-2014, 06:45 PM
24 is still a way more than his current laptop is capable of.
I wouldnt buy a console but some ppl prefer them, lets not start another pc vs consoles debate.

CaptainKabuko
12-31-2014, 09:27 PM
The Reqs wont be lower (if not higher).
Your PC Cant Run the game even on minimum settings so dont expect anything.

You have a nice pc, but its not enough for this game... Thats a Next Gen game and its really bad optimized.

W1slicer
01-01-2015, 04:27 AM
I'm afraid everything you have is not good enough..... there is no official support for laptops, your cpu is too slow, your ram is not enough and your graphics card is not even a gaming card ... all nvidia gaming cards start with GTX... sorry

as for lowering the spec well it is almost impossible because the game is a HUGE open world game with lots of people and a lot of exteriors and interiors to generate.... this is a game people need to upgrade their pc to play

The GT series is a gaming series, it's just an outdated one. GTX is what replaced the GT series. Laptops can play the game just fine with the right config. However ACU is horribly demanding compared to other games even in the same generation. That particular PC is probably fine for less demanding titles, but it is at the end of its lifespan for most new releases going forward.

If it is a laptop, there isn't much you can do, you'll need to upgrade if you want to use new titles. With a desktop you could add/replace components, but a laptop is going to limit your options.

A number of good companies are selling new systems right now, though you probably missed out on the best deals during the Black Friday weekend. Dell/Alienware has some good options last I checked for laptops and desktops, but keep in mind laptops generally have a shorter lifespan because of the lack of upgrades. Other companies have comparable options that might be cheaper than Alienware though, shop around if you have the cash and be sure to think about where you want your system to be a few years from now to be sure you make the right purchase.

If you can't pull up some cash for an upgrade right now, you'll definitely want to avoid buying any new titles and put the money towards a new system instead. On the bright side a lot of worthy titles will probably be heavily discounted by then including ACU.

stefan_czy
01-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Hi, I too have a laptop and am having trouble running ACU
It has an Intel Core i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.5GHZ, 8GB RAM and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M with 4GB VRAM