PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Unity Club Competition Cheating

Synteria
12-29-2014, 12:30 PM
This is in regards to the most recent ended club competition for xbox one version of ACU. The club I am in was in first place with only 700k the night before it ended with the second place being at 200 k the next day, four hours before club competition ended the second place team jumped to 2 billion points. There is no way ten people could achieve that in only a few hours. Im not sure if this had been addressed yet but I just wanted to put it out there. Its kind of ridiculous how something like this wasnt even caught.

Beuzhuksel
12-31-2014, 09:28 AM
it's happening here AGAIN aswell, sort this out asap!! we'll never win one without these cheaters beeing gone!

Altair1789
12-31-2014, 09:52 AM
You'd think that they'd at least lock the content behing working systems

foreverwar2
01-08-2015, 12:58 PM
This is in regards to the most recent ended club competition for xbox one version of ACU. The club I am in was in first place with only 700k the night before it ended with the second place being at 200 k the next day, four hours before club competition ended the second place team jumped to 2 billion points. There is no way ten people could achieve that in only a few hours. Im not sure if this had been addressed yet but I just wanted to put it out there. Its kind of ridiculous how something like this wasnt even caught.

Same thing here. They just got 1st in few hours with 2billion points. They have 17 members . Initials FENK . Leader lubo russ , xbox one

Mr_Shade
01-08-2015, 03:29 PM
Hi,

I will send this to the team, for investigation however if you have a screenshot - that would also help.

bad_johnny_law
01-08-2015, 04:25 PM
Here's a thread with pictures. I don't think it directly pertains to this particular situation, but it's proof of hacking nonetheless.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/981323-Hackers-in-club-competition?highlight=hacker

CarlosBalbi
01-11-2015, 10:49 AM
What about that? 5 hours ago, we were in first place, with more than 800.000 creed points. [Lt.] NoGame.NoLife from Philippines with just 13 members occupied the 3rd position with 240.00. It was 5 hours ago. Now they are in the first place with 2,147,483,647 creed points. That's right: 2 billions 147 millions 200 thousands more creed points. Come on, it is easy for you to check it out. Now, after all my efforts, being playing alone over and over again, since the others members don't help at all, I'm losing the competition to hackers? Please, ban these guys for life. We don't need such a bunch of loosers. Something like this happened already in the second competition. A russian group made 4,500,000 in just 2 hours, with 9 members. How can we win this competition? Tell me! I'm not wasting my time anymore. If we get the 2nd position, its is going to happen again next season. Come on!!! And you are going to reward these ****!!!! NOW I'M MAD, TOTALLY MAD! WAY TO WASTE MY TIME!!!! BTW, their leader is kuricurry

LILCASS1986QB
01-13-2015, 12:08 AM
I run a club with only 3 peeps, yes only 3 people but last couple of comps we are managing 300k ourselves and doing ok. New competition just started and within an hour we are second to [GJ33} Bloodbrothers or something like that with them being at 2147483647 points.....cheating scum!!!

shadofang26
01-13-2015, 12:14 AM
I have the same problem in the club division 3. The club phantom2ch [p2ch] has 2147483647 creed points. I'd tell you the leader if I could but I can't search for them with the tag or by name. The search says the club doesn't exist. The clubs in the division to maybe help the search out are p2ch,CROS,TOEO,GNAN,VK69,TofD. Hope it helps and that something can be done to make the competitions fair

WolfeBorne
01-13-2015, 08:19 AM
Same here PS4 Gold Devision 3 club [4CFR] ACU France has 2147483674 points. So apparently thats the magic number.

NevKB
01-13-2015, 08:42 AM
How funny is it that a Silver Division 1 Club with 6 members can Obtain 2147483647 Creed Points not even a day into the new Club Competition, Ppl will do anything to win, I hope this will be dealt with accordingly

PS4

Silver Division I

Club: [t**r] T*****N****

Creed Points Gained with 7D 7H Remaining

I have a screen shot to that i can send via email

Akasha_Ishtar
01-13-2015, 08:45 AM
[GKJJ] one person group that's a day old on PS4 has that same damn score, so many with the same score and on different systems yea I smell a rat here. Hate to say it Ubi but this will be what really puts people off your club computations, people will always find a way to cheat the system but this is a big fat joke.

XCHASE10
01-13-2015, 10:18 AM
Very frustrating. Particularly after reading that Ubisoft acknowledged the issue and mentioned there'd be a fix implemented this round.

After joining a club last week and coming first (well done team!) ... I log in today to start the next competition and find the top team already has that maxed out 2 billion(?) and something score.

At this stage, it's a matter of coming up with a fairer system or simply just unlocking everything for everyone.

Why not set a limit of something reasonable (500,000?) - can be less, I'm just picking at random. Once the those points are reached, the club is on target to unlock the gear.
No 1st, 2nd etc... just have a target points score. It has to be more encouraging than what is currently on offer (ie. winner gets the gear, tough luck for the rest).

adobloug
01-13-2015, 10:29 AM
How funny is it that a Silver Division 1 Club with 6 members can Obtain 2147483647 Creed Points not even a day into the new Club Competition, Ppl will do anything to win, I hope this will be dealt with accordingly

PS4

Silver Division I

Club: [tunr] TulipeNoire

Creed Points Gained with 7D 7H Remaining

I have a screen shot to that i can send via email

2147483647 happens to be the maximum number for a signed 32-bit integer (2^31 - 1).

similarly
01-13-2015, 10:43 AM
2147483647 happens to be the maximum number for a signed 32-bit integer (2^31 - 1).

That's the first time I've seen a reason given for that number. My hat is off to you, adobloug! Well done!

Mr_Shade
01-13-2015, 10:45 AM
Guys, there is no need to post names - the team are monitoring the scores - and there is hopefully a perm fix in the pipeline - they just need time to test etc.

aL_____eX
01-13-2015, 11:07 AM
Just one question Mr_Shade: Is this confirmed to be an issue connected to cheating? Or is it caused by something different? I'd appreciate some clarification on this since there hasn't been an official statement yet and people are wondering.

InfaiItration
01-13-2015, 12:50 PM
Show here i have post that with Screenshot

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/994616-PS4-Club-Competition-HACKED-CONFIRMED

Mr_Shade
01-13-2015, 01:03 PM
Just one question Mr_Shade: Is this confirmed to be an issue connected to cheating? Or is it caused by something different? I'd appreciate some clarification on this since there hasn't been an official statement yet and people are wondering.
The team are investigating the causes, so while this happens - I'm not prepared to guess, just in case ;)

I will ask people to refrain from sharing names etc - since it's not set in stone these people have ALL cheated - if any.

NevKB
01-13-2015, 01:49 PM
Mr_Shade can i ask are these teams with the CAN NOT ACHIEVE SCORES going to be reprimanded prior to the end of this wk's Comp, The reason i ask is that i am a 1 man Club (Not by Choice, Feel Free to join (PS4 [F33L]TheDyingLight)) & yes i was able to win my last x2 Club Competitions (Bronze, Silver Div II) So as i am a one man club I'm not going to spend my time after coming home from work to spend time playing a game i love to achieve something i cant (Beating the Club that has implemented a Tool To assist them in finally winning a Comp) But if they are, then i can continue to play with a hope that i can win this wk

TheTrainJob
01-13-2015, 04:00 PM
Same thing is happening right now in the current club comp on PS4 as of last night. My club was in first place, then suddenly another club jumped to the top with billions of points. I'm not counting on ever seeing any legendary equipment that I care about. Play your style my @$$.

aL_____eX
01-13-2015, 06:49 PM
Thanks Mr_Shade for your response. The whole thing is very mysterious. :rolleyes:

Asperkai
01-13-2015, 07:10 PM
19 minutes into the comp and my club was first now the other team (no name):mad: is at more than 2 billion points. Frustrating that third week in and this is still going on.

buzbuz33
01-13-2015, 08:28 PM
2,147,483,674 is the maximum number allowed on a 32 bit machine and probably the maximum score possible on the game.
I would classify these particular teams as pranksters rather than hackers since they are being so obvious about it.
Or perhaps they are just trying to make a point - to show Ubisoft how easy it would be to hack a more legitimate looking score.
If so, I would suggest rewarding them with special "white hats" that they can wear during the game.
EDIT: And of course, the real award for the competition should go to the first team without a 2 billion point score.

Grim_Bastid
01-14-2015, 03:04 AM
Hi,

I will send this to the team, for investigation however if you have a screenshot - that would also help.

Please attend to the club that's cheating in my group as well! I have no idea how to send you a screen shot, but they're in silver division -- their club tag is [heuu] and all I can see of their club name is "death angels..." If it helps you find them, my club is called TheOrder and its tag is vVv.

If this isn't enough to identify them, please see if you can include a "report" function in club competitions. I really don't like being cheated out of what is already an irritatingly slim chance of unlocking the only gear I want in the game. =/

Thanks for your time!

InfaiItration
01-14-2015, 12:12 PM
my club has now caught last night! :mad:

[image removed]

Mr_Shade
01-14-2015, 12:55 PM
Hi Guys,

Scores of that amount will be found - so please don't worry about reporting - it's clear by the scores etc.

Cruelstoner
01-14-2015, 01:53 PM
Really is there anything you guys come out for this game that does work like it supposed to? Do Ubisoft even test this stuff before you throw it out or are you just using us for testing it? I still say this game was just a money grab. Sure don't worry about reporting it is working as intended. /sarcasm People in my club is giving up with you guys they and are going to give the game away. Personally I wouldn't even give it as a gift to someone. I mean come on look at all the problems people been having from day one. The game has so many problems it will never work as intended EVER. I will never buy a ubisoft game ever again. There is no amount of broken dlc content you can give me to change my mind either. Ac Unity broken, Initiates broken, Companion App broken,Club comps broken, Dead Kings broken. Lets just give everything away for free because it doesn't work and never will. How much did you guys get paid to release the game before it was ready? I can't believe a game company would put something out so broken unless they got paid lots of money! Yes people are mad! What did you expect? I am tired of feeling like tech support for my club members. All you guys have is excuses and I and most people feel like you don't even care. You got your money so why bother fixing a broken game. All people want is a WORKING game!

Heartwire
01-14-2015, 05:48 PM

Same thing happened to my crew, last hour orso second place jumped to 20 million or something.

fortuno1218
01-15-2015, 12:53 AM
Really is there anything you guys come out for this game that does work like it supposed to? Do Ubisoft even test this stuff before you throw it out or are you just using us for testing it? I still say this game was just a money grab. Sure don't worry about reporting it is working as intended. /sarcasm People in my club is giving up with you guys they and are going to give the game away. Personally I wouldn't even give it as a gift to someone. I mean come on look at all the problems people been having from day one. The game has so many problems it will never work as intended EVER. I will never buy a ubisoft game ever again. There is no amount of broken dlc content you can give me to change my mind either. Ac Unity broken, Initiates broken, Companion App broken,Club comps broken, Dead Kings broken. Lets just give everything away for free because it doesn't work and never will. How much did you guys get paid to release the game before it was ready? I can't believe a game company would put something out so broken unless they got paid lots of money! Yes people are mad! What did you expect? I am tired of feeling like tech support for my club members. All you guys have is excuses and I and most people feel like you don't even care. You got your money so why bother fixing a broken game. All people want is a WORKING game!

I'd have to say that so far... I'm not that impressed too. I cannot unlock anything linked to the companion app. I sent them an email about the issues and HAVE YET to receive a reply (kinda pissed about that). AC Initiates down? Uhhh... has it ever worked? Dead Kings... DOA. Of course now we naturally have cheaters, prankster, hackers, or whatever you choose to call them. None of my friends understand why I don't like multiplayer games. Hmmmm... could it be that there are always idiots out there that ruin the experience for me? I would buy any game I could if it didn't have a multiplayer aspect. The problem is that I like this style of gameplay and storyline (stealth and general mayhem). The flipside of that is so do a couple million other people as well. And a very small minority of those are... well... (insert your own adjective).

I have been one of those that have played the Assassin's Creed since it was first released all those years ago. Unfortunately, I think the game has run it's course. I will not be at the store at midnight for the next release. I will spend my small mint on something without all the glitches.

To quote the Maestro if I may...
"Requiescat in pace... Assassin's Creed"
Ezio Auditore da Firenze

kingdomgio
01-17-2015, 12:13 AM
Ehi guys, I'm one of those team which has the 2 bln score. I want to say and assure we're not cheating. We are on PS4 and our club passed from 600000 points to 2bln in one day... it is really impossible, even if where 50 in the club. So, considering my situation, I think that this is another terrible glitch of this already glitched game...

Zeppelin_1
01-20-2015, 05:54 AM
Hi Guys,

Scores of that amount will be found - so please don't worry about reporting - it's clear by the scores etc.

My club just lost to a 2 billion score... what happened to Ubi monitoring this?

-z

Synteria
01-24-2015, 02:37 AM
I've basically just given upon club competitions. Why work your *** off to win if you don't get compensation for if someone cheats? So stupid.

DeliriousRegent
02-08-2015, 02:13 PM

i just started a club last night only me and one friend. together we did 10 heist and 4 co-ops and got a score of 38200 in a couple of hours. so i can see a high score form beginning to end but not that insane score. and with a "broken game" its not that the company put it out knowing that it had all for the problems it has to be play by the masses "us" to see all of them and then fixing them will make more its all ways going to need fixing.

ProgramInfinity
02-19-2015, 06:22 AM
2.147 is the highest score you may get in AC Unity club competition maybe, (I google :3)?

I've been earning points for about a hour a day to help my club go from 0 to 100000 (Usually 100k/60min).
Seriously, there is no problem on the Xbox One but those who said "hacking" is on PS4 xD!
And I did this legitmately! Cheating is too complex for me...(On PC maybe I can but I don't want to get caught!)

And um...How many award you get from winning 1st place for a single competition?
I got the medival hood, and pant?? Maybe my mistake?? But I am pretty sure I didn't unlock those 2 before I win. :)

Blaqula502
04-21-2015, 02:20 AM
There is a group on PS4 (t4t4) shaddowwolf, that has to be cheating. They came out of nowhere, and within an hour have 199815 points. I'm sitting here watching them and they are getting around 10 thousand points within a few minutes. This is bull that they can get away with this crap when others actually work hard and spend the time to earn the points the right way.

Blaqula502
04-21-2015, 02:25 AM
Ehi guys, I'm one of those team which has the 2 bln score. I want to say and assure we're not cheating. We are on PS4 and our club passed from 600000 points to 2bln in one day... it is really impossible, even if where 50 in the club. So, considering my situation, I think that this is another terrible glitch of this already glitched game...

Are you with t4t4? If so then that's a bunch of bull. They win gold division 1 every week because with in a few hours nobody can touch them. As I posted before, nobody can earn over 200,000 in 45 min to an hour.

ShadoeKat
04-21-2015, 08:15 PM
I posted this yesterday. I played all day yesterday and watched the numbers. My club was in first place and then dropped to second, we were at like 30,000 and in about 20 minutes, a new club became first with quadruple of our score. That is not logical and points directly to something is wrong with the system or someone is cheating. I played all day yesterday until 7pm, then hopped back on 2 hours later and we were in like 90,000 and the other club was 600,000. Today I monitored my play and kept checking our score, increments seem to be logical in ours and others I see. We're cracking 159,000 at about noon today, but the one group is like 800,000 now. They'd have to have a group of people playing none stop 24 hours a day to only be 1.5 days in to get those numbers. Sorry, I don't believe that.

Altair1789
04-21-2015, 09:05 PM
Are you with t4t4? If so then that's a bunch of bull. They win gold division 1 every week because with in a few hours nobody can touch them. As I posted before, nobody can earn over 200,000 in 45 min to an hour.

Actually, it's very possible if they have more than 50. They don't even need to be grinding at the time to do it. If you have even 4 people grinding and making use of EVERY bonus (+10% cp hood, cc week mission, cc week actions) you can probably make that much. Just need to be efficient about it

micksith
04-22-2015, 02:29 AM
I posted this yesterday. I played all day yesterday and watched the numbers. My club was in first place and then dropped to second, we were at like 30,000 and in about 20 minutes, a new club became first with quadruple of our score. That is not logical and points directly to something is wrong with the system or someone is cheating. I played all day yesterday until 7pm, then hopped back on 2 hours later and we were in like 90,000 and the other club was 600,000. Today I monitored my play and kept checking our score, increments seem to be logical in ours and others I see. We're cracking 159,000 at about noon today, but the one group is like 800,000 now. They'd have to have a group of people playing none stop 24 hours a day to only be 1.5 days in to get those numbers. Sorry, I don't believe that.

They'll have a couple of members using the infinite Stagger glitch , Thousand points in seconds .If they have max crd pts boost & 50 members playing lke that your 6 Club grouping is screwed - A Flawed Broken contest system since day 1.