PDA

View Full Version : Assassin creed 2 PLS HELP

Nikiking403
12-28-2014, 10:49 PM
after sequence 12 when im in florance the whole screen is white and i cant see a thing pls help me this is game breaking bug pls

YazX_
12-28-2014, 11:21 PM
do you have steam version of the game or UPlay?

And also you can try deleting this file (make a backup first):

AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed 2\Assassin2.ini

This file contains all graphics and controls mapping settings, it will be recreated when you launch the game.

Nikiking403
12-29-2014, 09:21 AM
i have physical copy which is uplay so yes i have and as far as i know my saves are somewhere because of the cloud some friends told me to disable it.Is there any way i can load previous save or something to check if its 1 time only bug?
btw i somehow solved tihs bug when blindly walked into guards and make them kill me then it loaded sequence 13 but i dont want to do that every time i play the game.

Nikiking403
12-29-2014, 03:24 PM
i want to ask you another thing i cant find this folder you showed me.is it located in uplay folder or ac2 folder

YazX_
12-29-2014, 03:31 PM
i want to ask you another thing i cant find this folder you showed me.is it located in uplay folder or ac2 folder

No its not there, the full path is:

C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed 2\Assassin2.ini

However, Appdata folder is hidden, so you need to go to Windows File Explorer --> View --> Folder Options --> check "Show Hidden Files, Folders and drives"

Nikiking403
12-29-2014, 06:36 PM
ok ty ill check it out i just want to ask you something are the reported bugs on the forums getting fixed or this is just a place where people complain about something
and rly stupid question but can you tell me where is the file explorer located .

YazX_
12-29-2014, 07:30 PM
ok ty ill check it out i just want to ask you something are the reported bugs on the forums getting fixed or this is just a place where people complain about something
and rly stupid question but can you tell me where is the file explorer located .

Regarding issues reported on forums, mostly they are not since the official channel is Ubisoft support, so usually people come here to check if there are solutions for their problems before contacting support, so contacting support is essential for any issue.

Browse any folder and you will be using Windows File Explorer, in WIN7 and earlier it used to be called Windows explorer, afterwards MS changed the name to File Explorer.

Nikiking403
12-29-2014, 09:25 PM
thanks again for the info.Can you just give me link to tell ubisoft about this bug cuz most of the things i tried didnt worked out.

YazX_
12-29-2014, 09:56 PM
You are welcome, Click on "Ubisoft Support" link on my signature to go directly to support.

Nikiking403
01-01-2015, 09:47 PM
i was wondering can i send them an email.If i can can you just tell me the email.(i am sorry for the too many questions but i have NEVER reported a bug before)

YazX_
01-01-2015, 10:27 PM
i was wondering can i send them an email.If i can can you just tell me the email.(i am sorry for the too many questions but i have NEVER reported a bug before)

Hello,

The way you interact with Support is through Ubisoft ticketing system, to do so, go here http://Support.ubi.com , then click "My Questions" on the left, then click on "Ask A Question" tab and fill out all necessary info then click on send, you will receive an email notification once support answered you , if their answer didnt solve your problem, you just need to reply back letting them know that and they will follow up with you.