PDA

View Full Version : The dreaded black screens again

guest-sr9bNcrw
12-28-2014, 04:35 PM
I'm sure Ubisoft is coming out with another patch in the next week or two, but they need to address this dreaded black screen that pops up after loading the title screen and it's aggravating. Can't believe that I can't play this game after the amount of excitement I had for it over the past months.

Mr_Shade
12-28-2014, 04:50 PM
Hi,

Black screens can have numerous causes, so it's best to contact support and troubleshoot - rather than wait on a patch which might not fix your issue.

Please contact them using the support site: www.support.ubi.com

Jackdaw951
12-28-2014, 06:32 PM
I'm sure Ubisoft is coming out with another patch in the next week or two, but they need to address this dreaded black screen that pops up after loading the title screen and it's aggravating. Can't believe that I can't play this game after the amount of excitement I had for it over the past months.

You need to post your game system in every such post. Assuming it's an Xbox, go to Settings->Power and Startup and choose "Restart Now". This will clear the cache and do a full reboot of the system (which by default never goes off, stays in standby on power down). This fixed my black-screen issue, the one time it happened to me.