PDA

View Full Version : Club competition ended early bug?!?!

Erich9001
12-28-2014, 07:08 AM
I understand club competitions are divided by region, so everybody has different leaderboards and competition duration. I'm in Indonesia and my club is based in Japan, so I'm guessing we're playing in the Asian region.

Yesterday night I was grinding points for my club, we're in 2nd place with 77,000+ points, trailing behind the 1st place with only 3000+ points. There was still 1d 04h left when I went to bed last night.

About 18 hours passed since I stopped playing last night, booted up the game today and was greeted with message "Club competition has ended, your club finished second place".

What the hell?!?! There was supposed to be 10+ hours left in the competition. I feel robbed! Is this a bug? Or do I not understand how the competition duration works?!? Anybody else experienced this?

kdnl29_8
12-28-2014, 09:00 AM
At least you got a notice that you came 2nd, I was in 1st when I logged off last night with 5 hours left, I had roughly 216540 with a lead of 30250 over 2nd place. Logged on this morning nothing no notice I came 2nd, and wasted my last week earning all those points.

I lost to a club of 24 members, by myself as the leader and only other member in my club did not put any effort in.

Erich9001
12-28-2014, 09:41 AM
At least you got a notice that you came 2nd, I was in 1st when I logged off last night with 5 hours left, I had roughly 216540 with a lead of 30250 over 2nd place. Logged on this morning nothing no notice I came 2nd, and wasted my last week earning all those points.

I lost to a club of 24 members, by myself as the leader and only other member in my club did not put any effort in.

Was the countdown timer at least correct? I'm sure there was at least 10 hours left on mine when it abruptly ended.

kdnl29_8
12-28-2014, 10:16 AM
I think so then again with all the PSN outages lots of time was lost

jake1991DE
12-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Well yesterday morning my club was in first with 4000000 or more then psn shut down then it said club comp coming soon I was pissed but gonna cheak maby fixed but yea thats crazy I didnt look at the time when I get off though

jake1991DE
12-28-2014, 11:24 AM
Nevermind itbfixed it self because now it says I won but club comp coming soon. Had to be psn problems I think

Erich9001
12-28-2014, 02:49 PM
Nevermind itbfixed it self because now it says I won but club comp coming soon. Had to be psn problems I think

Lucky you, now club competition says "coming soon" and none of the legendary is unlocked, so my club did finished 2nd place when the comp ended early.

HeJePi
12-28-2014, 04:32 PM
Oh ... UbiSoft found another way to bully and stress their customers again ? ;)

First the game itself on PS4, XBox & PC,
and then the subsequent patches.

Second AC Initiates ... down for 1 weeks after I don't know how many updates,

Third the Nomad app. I finished the game 2 weeks ago ... and I still have to run daily around Paris to collect chest with a few hundreds F (I now have about 3 million) ...
... and make some boring stupid mission.

Now the Club competition is another screw-up ... well done UbiSoft, you break records this time !
Don't you see that people are getting fed-up with all those gimmicks ?

jake1991DE
12-28-2014, 05:31 PM
Yea I think comeing soon mean another one but dam you were probably working on first to what was it the psn attack and shut down or what

Altair1789
12-28-2014, 06:46 PM
Club competition works fine, it's just a stupid system imo. I wish that for our club raising 9 million we'd at least get to choose what we wanted. I don't see how they expect us to do this more for other pieces of armor

jake1991DE
12-28-2014, 07:03 PM
Club competition works fine, it's just a stupid system imo. I wish that for our club raising 9 million we'd at least get to choose what we wanted. I don't see how they expect us to do this more for other pieces of armor

Wow 9 million in points thats crazy what do you got fifty members? Thats alot I know it works in brackets next will be the winners against winners because we won the bronze competition. They should after they work out the kinks add more gear and wepons like grand theft auto updates ya know I kinda agree with a guy I was talking to he was saying the coop shold be seperate like gta but I guess story would be compromised?? Dont know