PDA

View Full Version : [TIPS] Club Competition Creed Points Tips

Marcus101RR
12-28-2014, 05:15 AM
Dear Members,

You guys are probably already getting outclassed by other clubs, but fear not, there are tricks to making some good points in a single session. Check out some of these Creed Point Bonuses.

- Playing an Active Mission / Heist Yields x2 Multipler
- Playing an Active Syncronization Objective Yields x2 Multiplayer

Keep in mind if you play in the missions you are told and on top of that do the objective kills, you will gain x4 Multiplier plus whatever your Club yields in multiplier bonuses. You can easily make 2000 point kills and other spammable creed points. Even though you are playing coop with other clubs, they at the same time are force to play cooperatively, but also against you in games. I have had various players trick me into kills that give them the most points.

Tagged Kills (200 - 600 Club Competition)
This is the most common missed creed points, and easy as can be to gain, they yield a good 600 points in Club Competitions. The objective is even easier, tag your enemy guards by pressing the (LB) + (A) on your controller. Holding the button down resets your tags, and adding more than 4 tags results in your last tag being recycled. Instead of killing your tagged target, leave it alone and let your partners do it. In some cases you may be playing against enemy Clubs that will take your kills, or in this case, avoid taking them as killing any of these results in you gaining the 600 Points! Use this to your advantage. Targeting Snipers and dangerous guard positions will leave your enemy clubs being forced to kill those targets or otherwise fight them head-on resulting in less points for them. Tag any an all your enemies when you can!

Cherry Bomb Lure (50 - 100 Club Competition)
Don't hesitiate to use your cherry bombs around your partners or Enemy Club Members, they will be forced to take out their surprises or take the kill for you. This will give you only 100 points total, but if they take the kill. Well, just take a look at the next bonus below.

Sync Cherry Bomb Kill (250 - 500 Club Competition)
Nothing more satisfying then watching your partner take the kill on a lured guard, or better yet, force your enemy club partner to take that kill or face lower points for him.

Poison Gas Group (150 - 300 Club Competition)
Don't save those Gas Bombs, those are your ticket to quick points real fast! Beserk Phantom Blades do well in this buggy version of the game, they can cause guards to run from all floors, rooms, and areas nearby even if the walls are 5 feet thick. Take advantage of this, the guards will swarm into the courtyards or area you decide and then Gas Bomb the group. Killing most of them in two throws. This yields roughly 300 Points per 4 groups of guards. Don't let your enemies take them first.

Poison Gas Kill (100 - 200 Club Competition)
What do you call 16 guards gassed to death? A Jew party, oh bad joke. No seriously, Gas Kills in missions like "Royals, Guns, and Money" is a hog spot for Beserk Blades and Gas Bombs. This can yield you as much as 3200 Points for 16 guards killed with gas. No joke, If you swarm the guards out of the structures and into open areas, you can just throw those suckers down to those unfortunate bastards. Your enemy clubs will be too busy trying to figure out how to get those damn Quad and Legendary Kills and end up fighting to the death with gas.

------------------
COOP STYLE
------------------
Combinations of different tactics can yield you alot of points, as much as 3000 Points per 2 guards. Want to know how? Here it is.

First, Tagged Kills, tag your targets and let your partner take out your tag, while you take out his tag. Combine this with Double Sync Assassination and a Smoke Bomb. Let's see the grant total:

Double Sync Kill +200 (x4) = 800
Tagged Kill +200 (x2) = 400
Optional: x1.2 Bonus from Gear / Club

Total Roughly: 1000 + 600 * 2 Players = 3200 Points Added to your Club from one Sync Tagged Kill

Just letting you know, do this, and you can make 50,000 Points easily with your team.

Death_shade35
12-28-2014, 06:20 AM
very helpful. Thank you.

Diarmuid_III
12-28-2014, 07:43 AM
So much for Brotherhood! Is this a "screw your brothers over" only when it's Club Competition time or all the time?

Marcus101RR
12-28-2014, 06:32 PM
So much for Brotherhood! Is this a "screw your brothers over" only when it's Club Competition time or all the time?

You should be saying this to ubisoft, not me, it is not my fault they force us to do all this to unlock content, force us to use apps to unlock artifacts, chests and outfits. It is not my fault. They should have made this user-friendly, but instead turned it into a fighting, and hacking contest. Honestly, I am just trying to help those who are desperately in need of getting those gears unlocked. When my friend obtains a full hack on this, I will release a savegame file that has EVERYTHING unlocked for everyone.

Diarmuid_III
12-29-2014, 06:34 AM
You should be saying this to ubisoft, not me, it is not my fault they force us to do all this to unlock content, force us to use apps to unlock artifacts, chests and outfits. It is not my fault. They should have made this user-friendly, but instead turned it into a fighting, and hacking contest. Honestly, I am just trying to help those who are desperately in need of getting those gears unlocked. When my friend obtains a full hack on this, I will release a savegame file that has EVERYTHING unlocked for everyone.

I have re-read this thorough and have talked to others on this approach and sadly have to admit that you are right. Can't say that I am happy about it but do understand it. I assume this approach gives very different results if all members of the team are in the same club. My assumption is that the club would then benefit regardless of tagging or or not.