PDA

View Full Version : Needing an Assassin's Creed Expert!

Sarahiously
12-28-2014, 01:10 AM
Hey guys,
I am new to Assassin's Creed and currently trying to play through all of them on PC.
I brought myself a calendar and I love it however, I do not know who all the assassin's are and if someone could name them all in order and what game they feature in I would be very grateful! Here is a link to a photo of the calendar i got: https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Assassins-Creed-2015-Wall-Calendar/22507687

Thanks guys :)

johnsmith145
12-28-2014, 04:43 AM
If i were you I wouldn't worry about it. Just play the games in order and all should be fine. The novels are basically the same story as the games except for Unity which has Élise's point of view. You maybe want to read AC The Fall before you play AC3 as it fleshes out some things from the modern day. Before/after/during AC3 you may also want to read AC Forsaken which contains a lot of AC3's antagonist's events both during the game and during perioda that the game doesn't portray.

VoldR
12-28-2014, 12:28 PM
I've compiled all the story trailers of each game & arranged them as I understand it.
If u don't mind spoilers, u can check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyXSVd6TPdI

One mistake though, because i just played Liberations & realised that started before Connor's time...

Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Assassin's Creed:
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (couldn't find a proper trailer )

Ezio Auditore
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Edward Kenway
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag

Adéwalé
Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry

Shay Patrick Cormac
Assassin's Creed: Rogue

Aveline de Grandpré
Assassin's Creed: Liberations

Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed: Tyranny of a King (didn't include this Oo )

Arno Victor Dorian
Assassin's Creed: Unity

johnsmith145
12-28-2014, 12:44 PM
Whoa, that must have been a lot of work. The story is really self-contained in the games, except for the modern day plot. This is why I advice you to play through them in the order they were released.

VoldR
12-28-2014, 01:05 PM
Whoa, that must have been a lot of work.
Ya, but uploaded bit soon so couldn't find a non-subtitle AC2
also forgot about Tyranny of King and didn't know about Bloodlines.

I have fun doing this kind of things.

Used to make a timeline of Star Trek on excel format and post on Geocities before that server shut down...

Now planning to make a timeline of Assassin's Creed, as its a game long enough to do something about it. :)
even put flashbacks of one game into the previous game to see what its like going as a flow.

Right now just about to finish replaying Relevations & uploading the final Brotherhood.
Can't wait for Black Flag, that's totally new to me, lol

johnsmith145
12-28-2014, 01:28 PM
Oh man, I remember when I had gotten that far into the series... Good times. :)

VoldR
12-28-2014, 01:49 PM
If i were you I wouldn't worry about it. Just play the games in order and all should be fine. The novels are basically the same story as the games except for Unity which has Élise's point of view. You maybe want to read AC The Fall before you play AC3 as it fleshes out some things from the modern day. Before/after/during AC3 you may also want to read AC Forsaken which contains a lot of AC3's antagonist's events both during the game and during perioda that the game doesn't portray.

About the books, my wife just got me 7 books by Oliver Bowen. :)
was wondering if Brotherhood book explains what Ezio was doing before his final showdown with the "boss"?