PDA

View Full Version : Beta end date?

robert_w88
12-27-2014, 11:15 PM
When is the game out of beta so i know when its fully working to purchase it?

In all seriousness tho, i watched the E3 demo of this game and thinking wow, that looks amazing, defiantly will be getting that.......................................alas i still have not purchased it due to it being in some sort of Alpha state in November and now what seems to be in Beta?

When will this game be fixed?

Thank you.

Dankeepsie
12-27-2014, 11:20 PM
Patch 4 was supposed to iron out most of the problems and in my opinion it has fixed most of the ongoing issues I had with Unity. Especially if you look at the console versions they seem to be doing okay now.

Most of the complaints are from people with underwhelming PC's which was to be expected and it is not Ubisoft's fault.

KmarkoPL
12-28-2014, 12:56 AM
Patch 4 was supposed to iron out most of the problems and in my opinion it has fixed most of the ongoing issues I had with Unity. Especially if you look at the console versions they seem to be doing okay now.

Most of the complaints are from people with underwhelming PC's which was to be expected and it is not Ubisoft's fault.

Really ?! My game is crashing to desktop every 30 min or so , and my rig is definitely not underwhelming !!

Happyrooster.
12-28-2014, 02:25 AM

I paid 150 for this game since I bought the Guillotine Edition and I am EXTREMELY disappointed as how the game turned out. Constant freezes, stuttering going on constantly (I meet requirements, so it's not my rig's fault), LOTS of gamebreaking glitches, Co-Op not working as i (for instance my game freezes as I'm jumping and when it unfreezes 5-6 seconds later, I'm flying in the air and I can't move. This has happened to me around 5 to 6 times, and that's A LOT for a supposedly FINISHED game). As far as I'm concerned I'm not going to buy anything else from Ubisoft, this was way too much. It's been more than a month -if I'm correct- and it's still not fixed. Frame rates are slightly better, but stuttering and freezes (which started happening to me since patch 1.3) are just killing my experience completely.

Besides, Co-Op not working as it should, damned microtransactions, Companion is just a face ****ing palm, Initiates... Even though I love the series (played every AC twice, and completed each one of them 100% except III), this game is just utter ********.

To answer the post, no, it's still in beta, so don't bother buying it.