PDA

View Full Version : Kind of confused. Question about Unity?

guest-FIpdKela
12-27-2014, 07:52 AM
Ok well i just Unity recently and i got to the part whn i have to go to the kingdom of beggars. But i cant go there. I look it up and it says something that its part of a DLC. But i cant buy the DLC because it isnt sold anymore. So what does this mean? Did i get a 60 dollar game to just to play a little bit of it and not be able to play anymore? I hope not. :(

Altair1789
12-27-2014, 08:56 AM
There should be a ! icon where your main mission is, that part's not a part of the DLC. However, there's actually a lot locked behind things like companion app and initiates, so no, 60$ doesn't get you everything sadly :(

Where did you "look up" the kingdom of beggars?

rrebe
12-27-2014, 10:10 AM
The only icon that I know of that requires a DLC is the one for Dead Kings DLC (at cafe theatre) that'll be available later.
Then there's some side missions (murder mysteries/paris stories) that were part of special editions or pre-order bonus, but I don't know if those icons should even be on the map if not unlocked with a code?

xThistle
12-27-2014, 12:34 PM
Someone lied to you!

guest-FIpdKela
12-27-2014, 07:01 PM
im at sequence 4 memory 1 right now and that takes place in Franciade but i cant get there because i dont have the dlc and i cant get it. I read somewhere that the dlc is going to be given to us free once its released?. It says something about traveling to another place but when i go to the thing that brings me there it says something so i looked it up and it said i need the dlc dead kings but dead kings isnt out anymore?

Edit: I think i found out how to do it i guess i got to walk to it.

HDinHB
12-27-2014, 09:06 PM
im at sequence 4 memory 1 right now and that takes place in Franciade but i cant get there because i dont have the dlc and i cant get it. I read somewhere that the dlc is going to be given to us free once its released?. It says something about traveling to another place but when i go to the thing that brings me there it says something so i looked it up and it said i need the dlc dead kings but dead kings isnt out anymore?

Edit: I think i found out how to do it i guess i got to walk to it.

I'm afraid you're still confused. Sequence 4 Memory 1 does not take place in Franciade. It takes place in the Cour de Miracles, which is at the top center of the Paris map. It is one of the two landmark icons in Porte-Saint-Denis Ventre de Paris. There should be an exclamation point icon to show where the mission starts; I don't remember where it is exactly.

None of the memories in the 12 main sequences require DLC to play, and none of them take place in Franciade.

What is telling you to go there?