PDA

View Full Version : Can AC: Unity change resolution?

VoldR
12-27-2014, 07:31 AM
I just finished installing the game...Game crashes, big surprise...anyway what i'm wondering more right now is how to change the resolution...I checked the options, but I don't see any graphics section or anything to change the resolutions or a setting mode in Uplay.Is there anyway to make the change?Thanks.

seville57
12-27-2014, 01:19 PM
I just finished installing the game...Game crashes, big surprise...anyway what i'm wondering more right now is how to change the resolution...I checked the options, but I don't see any graphics section or anything to change the resolutions or a setting mode in Uplay.Is there anyway to make the change?Thanks.Start the game and in the game go "Main menu" and find "Graphics", under the"Aspect Ratio" you find "Resolution".

Have you tried to "verfi game files" ?

For some people it helps to do that,

VoldR
12-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Start the game and in the game go "Main menu" and find "Graphics", under the"Aspect Ratio" you find "Resolution".

Have you tried to "verfi game files" ?

For some people it helps to do that,
Not sure what that means, verfi game files...

As for the menu as mentioned I didn't see any graphics section. I'll check it out again, just in case.
:)

seville57
12-27-2014, 01:46 PM
Not sure what that means, verfi game files...

As for the menu as mentioned I didn't see any graphics section. I'll check it out again, just in case.
:)

Sorry, it should been "verify files".

Start uplay, find ACU and under the "Play button" at the left you find a arrow, press the arrow and under the "uninstall" option, you find the "verify files" option.

It checks your games files and (should) fix broken/missin files in the game. Like I wrote it have helped some people.