PDA

View Full Version : game freezing solved? need help to validate

Akira.LHF
12-27-2014, 06:32 AM
Hello Assassins,
I have a litte help for those with randoms freeze, i donīt mean the gameplay freeze. I mean the freezing of the hole game and pc.
I played for maybe 30 minutes, then my hole pc hangs/freezed for 5-10 seconds.
Now i have rebuild my pc and a fresh install of Windows 7 64 bit Ulitmate,i installed all drivers i need and steam+uplay.
The game/pc never freezed!
After that test i installed JAVA 64 Bit and wohooo the freezed pc/game is back. -.-
Uninstall Java 64 bit helped so solved my hanging/freezed pc.
Now i need i bit help to validate my supposition.

So thatīs it, thx for whatching and see you later. ;)
AkiraLHF

BestKindOfKiwi
12-27-2014, 01:53 PM
i have a fresh install of windows and no java of any description and the game still freezes sometimes after 30 min sometimes after 2h and sometimes it one freez after another... it's all random really... and ACU is the only game that does this...

Smrda94
12-27-2014, 04:24 PM
i had similar problem with battlefield 3 with random "Freezing with Buzzing sound idk if u get those " i bought new CPU after that and new PSU it fixed problem for sure but before i bought new components i ran MSI Afterburner and it fixed my problem no more crashes etc ... AC Unity runs perfect for me still havne't exp any problem so far (Luckily i wont) :) tell me if Afterburner fixed your problem would be rly happy to see u play normal again ! :)

Anduril79
12-27-2014, 06:35 PM
I'm still getting freezing but it's because I'm running under spec on everything but the RAM and maybe the processor. One problem that's really annoying me is that I'm getting stuck in areas where there's grass and I jump onto it. I have similar problems on ledges, rooftops, and sometimes I even fall through the ground till the game desynchronizes on me. The most irritating part of these problems is that I can't Alt+Tab to my desktop so I have to fully exit the game.