PDA

View Full Version : Assasins Creed Unity BUG [Cannot Move XBOXONE]

Enerq
12-27-2014, 02:08 AM
So this happens: Sometimes i cant move on game or go to main menu, only the button what opens map works. And becase i can use map, i can fast travel and after traveling it works! But it is really annoying when im on the mission or something. Any help? :(

zDeadAnarchy692
01-20-2015, 08:35 AM
I keep running into the same problem, it seems to happen after i try selecting initiates from the start/pause menu and get an unavailable message of sorts, then upon leaving the pause menu the game does not respond at all except to bring up the map and quick travel, which is really annoying when on the way to something or in a mission etc, i also use the companion app at the same time, perhaps that contributes.

Jackdaw951
01-20-2015, 06:56 PM
Don't select any website stuff from inside the game. The thing is already held together by chewing gum and dandelions, and any outside stress sends the pieces flying. I think I had a similar experience once, and I wouldn't be surprised if this is what caused it.

There's plenty of game here without Initiates or that dreadful companion app. Trust me--they're not worth it, and the Initiates (yellow) chests were all unlocked as of last time I checked, because of the awful state of that website.