PDA

View Full Version : Nostradamus Enigma

MADS madhouse
12-27-2014, 02:08 AM
(SPOILER ALERT) I just finished the Venus Enigma. The last riddle States: A most Magnificent tower, His great grand-daughter fashioned. To surveil her subjects and the heavens. Twixt Sun and Earth encaged in iron. I had to go to You tube to figure this out. The building that the last piece of the puzzle is on, (SPOILER ALERT) is the Halle aux Bles... I have read the complete description of this building, which is what we have to do, to figure out these riddles. No where in the description does it mention a great grand-daughter, a Magnificent tower, Sun, Earth, or anyone surveilling anything. It does state that the building has an iron roof put on it. So the iron roof is the only clue you have. The second riddle, has no building or maker at it's location, to give you a hit, you got to guess, where it is. The people who where in charge of these Nostradamus enigma riddles, were drunk or didn't care, or a little of both, when they made them. At least that is my opinion.

bitebug2003
12-27-2014, 04:18 AM
(SPOILER ALERT) I just finished the Venus Enigma. The last riddle States: A most Magnificent tower, His great grand-daughter fashioned. To surveil her subjects and the heavens. Twixt Sun and Earth encaged in iron. I had to go to You tube to figure this out. The building that the last piece of the puzzle is on, (SPOILER ALERT) is the Halle aux Bles... I have read the complete description of this building, which is what we have to do, to figure out these riddles. No where in the description does it mention a great grand-daughter, a Magnificent tower, Sun, Earth, or anyone surveilling anything. It does state that the building has an iron roof put on it. So the iron roof is the only clue you have. The second riddle, has no building or maker at it's location, to give you a hit, you got to guess, where it is. The people who where in charge of these Nostradamus enigma riddles, were drunk or didn't care, or a little of both, when they made them. At least that is my opinion.

Yes it does - you were reading the wrong entry.

The Tower refers to as the description states

Medici's Tower, This tower is the last vestige of a royal palace built under Catherine the Medicis, great-granddaughter of Lorenzo the Magnificent

This is the real tower http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/1024px-Boursecommerce_zps7694b14e.jpg in front of the real Halle aux Bles

But yes I agree that the riddles are vague at best - and even from reading the database entries it's not as clear cut.

There are several Helios statues and royal gardens as there are palaces

JustPlainQuirky
12-27-2014, 04:20 AM
Did anyone actually manage to complete all the enigmas without looking up the locations of finding the locations by complete chance?

bitebug2003
12-27-2014, 04:30 AM
Did anyone actually manage to complete all the enigmas without looking up the locations of finding the locations by complete chance?

No and after struggling with Aries I can't be bothered

Altair1789
12-27-2014, 06:49 AM

Nope, I wanted that outfit really bad

I did the first riddle of Mars almost legitimately, I knew the general area of where the answer was, but I couldn't find it so I looked it up. Then I decided to do it for all of them

burton10x
12-27-2014, 01:48 PM

Ha Id give my respects and Xbox to whoever could possibly do that. Did about 3.5 of them on my own and I'm too embarrassed to admit how long that took (half of that was running around and listening)...Still probably give my Xbox to get the time back I wasted for nothing.

Jackdaw951
12-27-2014, 09:00 PM
No and after struggling with Aries I can't be bothered

Right. I tried, but there were some clues that were just too obtuse. I instead settled for nudges from written walkthroughs. I found one (http://www.gosunoob.com/assassins-creed-unity/) where the writer went through the process he used to solve each riddle, and that was perfect. Read just a bit . . . there! stop! I think I can take it from there. Worked like a charm, and didn't make me feel like a trained monkey. That site should pop up near the top of every Google search for "AC Unity" plus a few key words in a riddle, and the link will take you straight to the enigma you need help with.

I have a feeling that reliance on outside searches is here to stay. It takes a lot of pressure off the game writers and doc writers.

I really wanted that outfit too.

aL_____eX
12-27-2014, 09:56 PM
Of course I solved every riddle myself, without any help from YouTube videos or guides. :rolleyes: Easy peasy

bitebug2003
12-28-2014, 12:04 AM
I want more of those

mini-puzzles you have to do to unlock the doors

I love those :)

wvstolzing
12-28-2014, 02:39 AM
I want more of those

mini-puzzles you have to do to unlock the doors

I love those :)

It looks like Dead Kings will have some.

.. and yeah, I was hoping to do the Enigmas without any help, but then I had to yield, and look up a few.