PDA

View Full Version : Catacomb Raider

Atlanta Chrome
12-26-2014, 10:29 PM
Hi all,
Concerning Assassin's creed unity's heist 'Catacomb Raider'. God this is awful. Way to hard, too many guards & they are are to sensitive as well. This heist was not fun. What is the point of this level...it has to be fun. This level sums the designer's attitude to this game "who cares - they bought the last one so we can do anything we want & not worry about quality" dull, buggy, slow & too hard. No fun at all.
Thanks
Do you agree.

rrebe
12-26-2014, 10:38 PM
Well, it is challenging when it's done solo, but I wouldn't say it's too hard. You just have to plan ahead, be aware of where the guards are and study your surroundings. I managed to do undetected after a few tries. The success felt so good afterwards :)

aL_____eX
12-26-2014, 10:54 PM
How is the Heist called that gives extra creed points at the moment? Guards have x-ray vision in this one.

rrebe
12-26-2014, 11:03 PM
How is the Heist called that gives extra creed points at the moment? Guards have x-ray vision in this one.

Royals, Guns and Money, was it?
Yeah that mission is a handful :rolleyes:

aL_____eX
12-26-2014, 11:39 PM
royals, guns and money, was it?
Yeah that mission is a handful :rolleyes:
Best. Mission. Ever.

bitebug2003
12-27-2014, 12:53 AM
I try to narrow the guard count with Beserk blades

You have free reign in the most of the co-op/heist missions so you can go back to a shop for supplies :)

The timed ones are annoying if you don't know what to do and there is no timer on screen -- just Bishop 'guiding' you.

SixKeys
12-27-2014, 10:12 AM
How is this one hard? This was the first heist I ever did, with crappy weapons, solo, and got the achievement for "no loot lost" on my first try.

guest-YKYXTwdX
02-23-2018, 03:48 AM
How is this one hard? This was the first heist I ever did, with crappy weapons, solo, and got the achievement for "no loot lost" on my first try.

And I'm a unicorn in pyjamas.